• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Lucha Underground airing 20 man royal rumble rules match (”aztec warfare”) for their title. Should be better than the actual rumble.

Lol the fun begins

Alberto%20El%20Patron%20ROH2.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh they were billing Percy Pringle from Alabama. I didn't hear them introduce Bearer. But still, two titles at 28. What a star.

Downhome

I cant wait to relive the super lazy/gentle eliminations that TBS/Kane did together. I literally laughed out loud at each and every one of them.

How kind of them to put Bryan's entire package together in one ad segment. Allows people to calm down during the next ad break and all.

Also, I forgot how adorably variable the entry time between people is, depending on how long their intro is and how many spots they have to rush.
Why are you guys watching it? Not even trying to be a dick here, I'm genuinely curious.
I want to see just how many (or few) of the boos they deal with for the final 45 minutes.

sajj316

I bet Vince and Triples knew that they had a smark crowd in Philly and figured they'd piss'em off. Why? "Damnit, I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon"

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I've accepted Tyson's place in the WWE, but couldn't they have at least had him do some spots? Do anything? He's a good worker.

The whole rumble was kind of incoherent this way.

Top Bottom