• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Sou Da

9epIu9J.png

Yay. I won't question edits anymore.

neogaf smarks getting so caught up in the drama that they're hearing imaginary edits

some guy on reddit wrote like a sixteen paragraph letter to wwe along with his wwe network cancellation

get the fuck over it smarks it's just cable televison oh wait it's still real to you dammit

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
If Roman comes out and cuts a heel promo on all the losers booing him because they hate their lives, I think I'd actually appreciate him a bit.

You just saw a disaster, and after the break we are going to give you another!

Seriously he's probably about to cut the Cena "You are entitled to your opinion" promo.

Even after being treated like an afterthought, Bryan still gets the final segment of this show lol

That's because he has the highest rated segments. They know this. Tha's why he's almost always used at the top of the third hour. They want fans to stick around to watch him.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I love everyone trying to rationalize why they would edit the ending boos after not editing "We Want Refunds" "CM Punk" "We Want Rusev" "This is Bullshit", or Reigns entrance boos, or any of the other boos the entire match.

It wasn't edited. You guys are just legit hearing things; as many of you were earlier even though it wasn't edited earlier.

That's because he has the highest rated segments. They know this. Tha's why he's almost always used at the top of the third hour. They want fans to stick around to watch him.

And it's why everyone going on about how 'it's over. he's not getting the belt back. yadda yadda yadda.' are just exhibiting wishful thinking.

Top Bottom