• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Fox318

B8SvVk1CYAEkl-8.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is pretty rough, but I can't help but laugh at Sephzilla tweeting #cancelwwenetwork religiously. Keep fighting the good fight pal.

Ithil

They pretty much just killed any chance of salvaging this. Now he's just Cena with long hair, the same old shit. That loses the male demographic right away.

BadAss2961

Of course this company handles it the wrong way. lol

Reigns is ruined. Dude went from a badass to a underdog just happy to be there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the classic "they paid their hard earned money and they can boo if they want! I RESPECT the fans"

Roman Reigns said:
Everybody is a critic. Every critic I’ve ever had, they weren’t wrestlers [laughs]. Every wrestler I’ve ever had critique me, they were always into my stuff or what I’m doing out there. For a non-wrestler, someone who doesn’t even know how to lock up, and if we did lock up, they wouldn’t know what to do, for them to critique any of us, it really does pop me.

Neat

UberTag

I like how they're framing that the booing was directed at Roman and not at the booking. Stay classy, Vince.
Until fans start openly criticizing Vince in their chants they leave themselves open to having their disdain spun to suit whatever narrative they choose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry Roman. Should have begged to turn heel. Lesnar is more over than ever before after last night. It's gonna be rough.

Heel

Pre-taped segment passed of as live by adding faux technical difficulties such as mic hum and a blown segue to commercial break.

Not buying it, friends.

Pavaloo

This is literally the exact character as the nblue chipper that no one ever liked.

Well gee I'm happy to be here as I honor my wrestling family lineage

GQman2121

Banned
This guy, like Cena, gives some perspective for someone who grew up in the 80's watching Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes. How can you guys watch 50 hours of this every month?

I legit think they just hung that motherfucker out to dry. He gave a response that won't solve anything, and then he basically admits he was handpicked.

Cagey

Banned
Of course this company handles it the wrong way. lol

Reigns is ruined. Dude went from a badass to a underdog just happy to be there.
Yep. They're shoving a bad MFer square peg in a happy go lucky round hole here. Are they afraid of having a bad ass as top dog for marketing purposes? It's the pattern everyone seems to fall into.

did they say that interview was live?

they did

it was so obviously recorded. brock isn't even in the buiding tonight and reigns just said he is gonna meet brock face to face tonight.

that was recorded before raw was canceled

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm legit interested to see how this Roman Reigns push works out long term. Right now I think he's the next Sheamus rather than the next John Cena.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
who was talking when cena announcement was on screen haha

Hmmm should we keep our heads down and focus on making reigns look strong and believable and more likeable by wrestlemania.....nah let's throw out za desperate cena 2.0 angle promo. That was straight embarrassing. Stop bringing so much attention to this guy at the worst times lol.

Top Bottom