• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

rvKFwxD.jpg

CM Punk chant.

Yeah, this is not edited at all.
This gif will get a lot of use from me.
will be checking it out (finally)

settled on a movie for now but there are a number of shows I'm considering

#RAWalternative
I watched a playthrough of deadly premonition and played a little of it and loved it. I almost quit on the show 45 minutes in but I said I'll give it till the end of a episode. This show is so good. Watched a season and 3 episodes since Friday.

GQman2121

Banned
The shield broke up, vince is giving him a mega-push and he can barely cut a promo without sounding like a massive idiot, and daniel bryan is massively over with fans but reigns is being shoved down our throats

He cant talk and he is average at best in the ring. Hes getting pushed because he has the look Vince likes and it certainly helps he is related to the Rock

He hasn't improved. His promos are horrific and he isn't proven as a singles guy. People were singing his praises when he was just a hot tag guy because there is no doubt there is some potential there, but he's nowhere near ready

I see. But looking over their current roster is telling. They have a huge lack of viable options. I mean, what in the actual fuck is a 60 year old Diamond Dallas Page doing entering a Royal Rumble in 2015? That's madness.

Why isn't AJ Styles in the company? I saw him on a Ring of Honor show a few weeks ago on a Saturday night free tv show and he looked incredible. Surely he's more interesting than half these guys that are getting boo'd out of the building in this Rumble.

Let it go; Bryan's Wrestlemania Title glory is beyond repair. He's not fighting Brock, He's not getting the title, he's not gonna have a match lasting more than 10 minutes. He'll put Roman over at SummerSlam or Payback and that'll be the end of it.

Let it go; Bryan's Wrestlemania Title glory is beyond repair. He's not fighting Brock, He's not getting the title, he's not gonna have a match lasting more than 10 minutes. He'll put Roman over at SummerSlam or Payback and that'll be the end of it.

He'll have a nice, tenured spot on the roster for years to come where he will get polite pops until one day he enters the Royal Rumble at #30 in place of some fan favorite.

You assume they'll even give him the honor of putting Roman over on PPV and not on a random episode of Raw as an afterthought before they downgrade him to dark match jobberdom.

DMczaf

They are really doing Cena and Rusev as the main event of Fastlane, which all started because Rusev grabbed Cena's mic?

Rusev only did what you told us on that WWE 2k15 track! Why you mad at him??

UberTag

Bryan's primary value to the company right now is as a regular star on Total Divas.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bryan is going to end up like Bret Hart assuming he stays with WWE long term. A fan favorite and clearly the guy but always passed up for heel champions/the flavor of the week.

You could write a book on how awful all this booking is. Basically everyone other than Rusev, Wyatt and DDP. A literal textbook. Cut it down person by person and in chronological order. The lead-up and fallout. God. Was the WWE paid by a larger corporation to put up a "how to not run your entertainment promotion" show?
Why the hell did they get rid if Elimination Chamber anyway?
Wait, what?!! That's been a fan-favorite for ages. At minimum it's a unique format. WWE too poor for "3 miles of steel chains" (or whatever)? This is what we get for not buying the network, people!
My actual guess is because with only 1 championship now the prize would have to at best be a spot in a triple threat at WM. Won't pay Brock to fight and put down the belt so just cancel the whole thing.

Showaddy

You could write a book on how awful all this booking is. Basically everyone other than Rusev, Wyatt and DDP. A literal textbook. Cut it down person by person and in chronological order. The lead-up and fallout. God. Was the WWE paid by a larger corporation to put up a "how to not run your entertainment promotion" show

I remember last year more than a few people had memorable spots at least. It was like they put a leash on everyone in case they accidentally overshadowed Reigns or something.

I always thought having the chamber before Mania sort of undermined the Rumble anyway, because 5 guys get a shot of main eventing WrestleMania if they beat the champ.

It also takes more set up than say, Hell in a Cell storyline wise, which is pretty easy to write into any feud.

Top Bottom