• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

ipVS3hwpulVAr.gif

Incidentally, Matt Cross is pretty good these days, he's come a long way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boots you got any sick bumps where people do the shaking in shock afterwards?

Yes I realize what I'm asking for

dream

Have any indy wrestlers died from those bumps? It's not that I believe most pro wrestlers deserve to die, but you have to admit that it would be hilarious if some dude landed on his head and died for a $75 (+gimmicks) payoff.

strobogo

Banned
He's playing you, bro.

I absolutely am not. I'm 100% serious when I say I've never disliked wrestling more in my life and I encourage our members to cut back on how much they watch and see how their lives improve. I haven't watched any WWE programming since TLC. I saw WK9 and the show after. I'm not going to watch the Rumble, have no desire to watch whatever PPV is in February, and I probably won't even watch WM unless Sting is involved or there is a truly great match planned. This is the closest I've been in my entire life to completely giving up on wrestling.

dream

strobo is right. I haven't watched this shit in a year and life has never been better. Bobo hasn't watched this shit in even longer and life is good for him. spindashing hasn't watched this shit in a year too, and he's finally had sex.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I absolutely am not. I'm 100% serious when I say I've never disliked wrestling more in my life and I encourage our members to cut back on how much they watch and see how their lives improve. I haven't watched any WWE programming since TLC. I saw WK9 and the show after. I'm not going to watch the Rumble, have no desire to watch whatever PPV is in February, and I probably won't even watch WM unless Sting is involved or there is a truly great match planned. This is the closest I've been in my entire life to completely giving up on wrestling.

It's time to chronologically review TNA show by show on a video podcast with Alucard and Aii.

I dont know why this thread is fucking killing me. I can't stop laughing. Not only does the title tell people wrestling is garbage and that you should watch something else. You fucking open it and it's stupid indie bullshit, stro being a alcoholic and people fighting with each other.

This is the WrestleGAF equivalent of the roster running down to the ring and brawling for the go home show to the Rumble. All hell has broken loose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dont know why this thread is fucking killing me. I can't stop laughing. Not only does the title tell people wrestling is garbage and that you should watch something else. You fucking open it and it's stupid indie bullshit, stro being a alcoholic and people fighting with each other.

This is the WrestleGAF equivalent of the roster running down to the ring and brawling for the go home show to the Rumble. All hell has broken loose.

Imagine that, the Royal Rumble is this sunday!

RXXhmwN.gif

Just do like I did and play Destiny. You'll completely forget about most wrestling and get caught up in something infinitely more stupid. Watching a 3 hour Raw while playing Destiny is a level of mindless fuckery and torture that should be experienced by everyone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Garbage wrestlers suck at wrestling, but they're the only ones keeping the carny lifestyle alive instead of playing kideo games in their tour bus.
It's very likely Hogan's best US wrestling match. I'm not even kidding.

Orndorff SNME cage match bro

Top Bottom