• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

kyTrHsT.jpg

Are you trying to compete with Stro for the saddest thing in this thread? Let it die Fox. You're just going to break your own heart, friend.

strobogo

Banned
Vita means goddamnit Stro

I have half a mind to sentence you to buy a Vita!

You voluntarily own a pedo machine. You don't get to say shit to me. Now you're trying to get me to buy a machine to give me access to pedo shit on the go. AND you work for Tommy Dreamer? You can go to hell.

You voluntarily own a pedo machine. You don't get to say shit to me. Now you're trying to get me to buy a machine to give me access to pedo shit on the go. AND you work for Tommy Dreamer? You can go to hell.

I can say with certainty that I don't own any pedo games and never will!

My Vita is great! You should join us, stro. #OneOfUs

Also I technically don't work for any wrestling promotion, not anymore

Man, REmake so good.

I think I'll be downloading that mod that gets rid of the door animations. Shit gets old real fast. Also making keys and general puzzle items take up space in your inventory is some bullshit. Just makes you have to backtrack constantly. Tedious as fuck.

I think I'll be downloading that mod that gets rid of the door animations. Shit gets old real fast. Also making keys and general puzzle items take up space in your inventory is some bullshit. Just makes you have to backtrack constantly. Tedious as fuck.
Gotta learn how to play more efficiently bro. Fuck handgun bullets.

strobogo

Banned
RE4 onwards is the indie wrestling of Resident Evil.

I played whatever RE that was bizarrely racist and you spend 90% of the game killing poor Africans. Gameplay wise I enjoyed it enough. Story wise I thought it was awkward as fuck and bad. Before that my only RE experience was watching my cousin play the OG RE and getting the shit scared out of me when those fucking dogs jump through the windows at the start of the game.

Yes
Man, REmake so good.
Fuck yes
I'm carrying a handgun, a herb, a key, ink ribbons and a knife. So I have 3 slots to fill up before I have to back to a goddamn storage room to unload a bunch of currently-useless shit.
You're doing it wrong. Never carry in ribbons because there is usually some next to a typewriter anyways, and put the knife away immediately. That shit is absolute garbage. That weapon does much more harm than good.

Zach

Every RR poster should be based on this one.

1991_Royal_Rumble_by_JoeJusko.jpg
That reminds me: in one of the first Saturday Night's Main Events, Vince kept calling Andre "the Big Boss Man."

Something else SNME-related that I just remembered: Cyndi Lauper called WrestleMania "WrestlingMania."

strobogo

Banned
Rumble 1991/1992 are the GOAT wrestling PPV posters. Not even close. That shit they tried in 2001 was embarrassing. Like when Jak's brought back the bone crunching action style figures with the more modern face scan heads. Shit looks janky as fuck. Looked like bootlegs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought Andre was known as "The Boss"?

Andre was The Boss, but he also called everyone Boss. He drove up to Luger at an airport while Luger was in WCW And Andre was retired and surprised him because Luger didn't know he was there and heard this booming 'Hop in, boss'

strobogo

Banned
Sometimes I call people HOSS. They have no idea what I'm talking about and usually think I'm making a Dukes of Hazard reference if they think anything of it.

Top Bottom