• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

jmdajr

A key fact from that Forbes article:

Only 35 percent of Raw main events got a clean finish in 2014.

58258157.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't recognize any of those white assholes. Who the fuck are they, Zach, and why should we care about them?

Reading up on GTO since I'm enjoying bebop enough (bummed that after a bunch of off the wall cool episodes suddenly we see the big bad is a silver haired sword guy).

"Eikichi Onizuka is a 22-year-old ex-gang member and a virgin. While peeping up girls' skirts at a local shopping mall, Onizuka meets a girl who agrees to go out on a date with him"

goddamnit, anime.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;149868515 said:
Reading up on GTO since I'm enjoying bebop enough (bummed that after a bunch of off the wall cool episodes suddenly we see the big bad is a silver haired sword guy).

"Eikichi Onizuka is a 22-year-old ex-gang member and a virgin. While peeping up girls' skirts at a local shopping mall, Onizuka meets a girl who agrees to go out on a date with him"

goddamnit, anime.
Just watch the 1998 live-action. Far better. PM me if you need an assist.

Bebop was way overrated. Uninspired big bad design aside. Which still sucked.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;149868515 said:

goddamnit, anime.

Just read it, god damn it. It's a lot more interesting than that.

Alucard

Banned
That'll teach you!

I liked those games

Well, average means decent...not great, but still okay. I like the CV games too, but they're 7 or 7.5s out of 10 at best. Their box arts are 9s. I'm replaying Lament of Innocence now, which is what inspired the thread.

I kind of want to post something to get banned by calling out shitty posters in that thread.

Bowser

Quick Rumble story: The Simmons family threw 30 numbers in a hat, then took turns picking them for our first-ever Royal Rumble pool. Everyone threw in 20 bucks, making it my son’s first gambling experience. As we neared the end, my daughter had Roman Reigns and my son had everyone else. My wife was finished, and I didn’t have anyone left, but no. 28 was my last number. So they count down to no. 28 … and it ended up being Cesaro. My son started laughing like a maniac and screamed, “You’re done! Thanks for the 20 bucks!” I’ve never been prouder. Gambling! I think he’s hooked. He’s only 7 — what could go wrong?

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/super-bowl-mailbag-seattle-seahawks-new-england-patriots/

Even Simmons' 7 year old son knows Cesaro is a jobber :(

Top Bottom