• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Sephzilla

Is Cody doing purple Stardust because of Majora's Mask?

John-Cena-Not-Bad.gif

Thorakai

I like how they're doing 2 tag team break up angles at the same time. The minute creative runs out of ideas for a tag team they just go right to breaking them up even if they're over and/or there's no compelling reason to break them up. And I'd be surprised if either feud gets on Mania because they'll just be deemed not important enough.

Stardust & Damien Mizdow vs Goldust & Miz pre-show

book it.

Sephzilla

Per Meltzer, they were up even if you take into account those who cancelled their accounts and have not ran out of time.

it's entirely possible considering the rumble is one of the big 4. but i still believe their 'numbers went up' thing is entirely marketing department smoke and mirrors

Chopper

So, this announcement on Monday...

Presumably the kayfabe "controversy" is gonna be The Rock interfering to help Reigns win. Is there light at the end of this tunnel?

Per Meltzer, they were up even if you take into account those who cancelled their accounts and have not ran out of time.

Guess the old "there's no such thing as bad publicity" line really is true. I think this means the WWE should consider hiring Vince Russo as the head of creative again, as he'd make network subs shoot through he roof.

Thorakai

Guess the old "there's no such thing as bad publicity" line really is true. I think this means the WWE should consider hiring Vince Russo as the head of creative again, as he'd make network subs shoot through he roof.

I'd be all for it. At least the entire card will get a storyline going instead of just the main event.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy

Also, WM season just started. Ratings will naturally go up, and subs will probably too. Lot of people are going to subscribe from Rumble till WM to the network I imagine.

imBask

Banned
Vince McMahon wishes he was the S-tier authority figure heel that Gary Bettman was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCrOFHnk0YI

Supernova heat.

Bettman is the best heel ever

I respect a lot of the things he's done to promote hockey, but oh man is he stuborn about some other things (looking at you Coyotes and Panthers)

For those ripping on Meltzer...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/s...ries-to-keep-it-real.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

When This man calls you the most accomplished sports journalist of all time; it means that you are pretty legitimate.

people hating on Meltzer are jealous as fuck

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Meltzer is an icon.

No shit he gets things wrong and hedges his bet in an industry where they can literally change the ending on the fly or someone important to the story can and will quit with no notice.

He is an utterly thorough reporter who is loved and respected by the entire industry. Plus he looks like he could be Luger's brother.

Top Bottom