• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

to9kE8i.png

DEIj5Vc.gif

If anything, I'm actually expecting a rowdier crowd tomorrow for D.Brine than we got last year. They're going to be shitting all over that garbage undercard of underwhelming tag teams and YESing all over that arena to hammer home that what went down last year will not be tolerated. They'll practically be DARING Vince to try and pull the same stunt two straight years.

Instead of the traditional countdowns during the Rumble, we may wind up getting YESdowns. I wouldn't be surprised if Roman gets loudly jeered as soon as his number is called.

Nah bruh. Ambrose, Ziggler, and a returning Orton are all going to get pops just as loud. Many feel Bryan had his moment and/or is lame compared to the others.

Brother Titus, Alucard, TheWesker......

I'm going all in so you guys don't have to.

Don't do that to yourself, brother.

Daniel Bryan fans make me want Daniel Bryan to lose.

Finally, a poster that can get this entire community behind Bryan.

New Day v. Foreigner Express is an elimination match

Who wants to take me up on a bet that Cesaro will be the last one standing and impressively eliminate all three Smart Athletic Friends?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, Luger sucks, but I never ever get tired of the forearm gimmick. It always looks awesome. It's such a goofy thing, but they booked it so strongly that I'm always for it.

Metal forearm was Luger's Burning Hammer.

Zach

Man, Luger sucks, but I never ever get tired of the forearm gimmick. It always looks awesome. It's such a goofy thing, but they booked it so strongly that I'm always for it.

Metal forearm was Luger's Burning Hammer.
Sure, I'm with you on this.

Who won the gaf rumble? Had to leave around the #30 entrant.

LOL @ Sunny shitting in his pants when Ryder was throwing out everyone for awhile

PInk Tape

Banned

Well it is different for everybody.
I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to wrestle at all during that. Shit sucks.

There's a Taguchi fan in here, so anything can happen I spose.
It's the power of the internet. I should know since it's the only place I've found Piper fans.

Want to see me upset Ithil, Serenewarfare, and the rest of NXTGaf, while also embarrassing the rest of you, in one fell swoop?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=149016128#post149016128

iriVwjjq9xTXT.gif

What the hell is so bad about Taguchi? The Funky Weapon was one of my favorite parts about my first NJPW event. Better than Nakamura that's for sure. Thankfully my boy Shane Douglas jobbed his twitchy ass out during the rumble.

Is it possible that whoever wins the Royal Rumble versus whoever is the WWE Champion at the time, will not be the last match on the Wrestlemania card?

imBask

Banned
let's be real here, Cena and Bryan are literally the same character.

Good American underdogs married to a Bella, overcoming the odds

why would you ever cheer for Bryan

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
let's be real here, Cena and Bryan are literally the same character.

Good American underdogs married to a Bella, overcoming the odds

why would you ever cheer for Bryan

People empathize with Bryan because they look like Bryan.

Top Bottom