• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
qp3MhFp.jpg
Sacrilege.

UberTag

If anything, I'm actually expecting a rowdier crowd tomorrow for D.Brine than we got last year. They're going to be shitting all over that garbage undercard of underwhelming tag teams and YESing all over that arena to hammer home that what went down last year will not be tolerated. They'll practically be DARING Vince to try and pull the same stunt two straight years.

Instead of the traditional countdowns during the Rumble, we may wind up getting YESdowns. I wouldn't be surprised if Roman gets loudly jeered as soon as his number is called.

If anything, I'm actually expecting a rowdier crowd tomorrow for D.Brine than we got last year. They're going to be shitting all over that garbage undercard of underwhelming tag teams and YESing all over that arena to hammer home that what went down last year will not be tolerated. They'll practically be DARING Vince to try and pull the same stunt two straight years.

Instead of the traditional countdowns during the Rumble, we may wind up getting YESdowns.

jfCfEQx.gif

Stop putting these words into my head.

Verendus

Banned

Instead of the traditional countdowns during the Rumble, we may wind up getting YESdowns. I wouldn't be surprised if Roman gets loudly jeered as soon as his number is called.
I'd love it if they did this, and Bryan loses again.

UberTag

Will there be hurt feelings here if Reigns gets a bigger pop than Bryan, friends?
At a regular WWE house show, TV taping or live event that would certainly be feasible.
However, in Philly... at a WWE event where the tickets are easily the most expensive in, quite possibly, ever...

The cheap seats in the balcony tomorrow are $210-229 per person.
The upper level seats are $316 per person.
The rest of the seats at Wells Fargo are $373 per person and up.
Ringside seats are $1345 per person.

This will be the most hardcore of hardcore crowds. Period.

I do hope there is more than one NXT entrant and that it's not the Vaudevillains or Mojo or Corbin.

Basically what I'm saying is I want to see Neville, Zayn, Enzo or Kalisto.
I was expecting Kalisto before Alvarez declared today that he was also expecting Kalisto (if anyone).

Top Bottom