• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Kaladin

I'm gonna be so angry when this guy doesn't end up being the new Rock on the main roster.

He's the next Road Dogg, complete with legends appearances with watered down versions of his signature catch phrases..

tumblr_inline_nce1acLaI41qfx6p6.gif

UberTag

You have to haxor the game to put women in the royal rumble match type. Even if it's purely women. They're just not allowed in that match type because... reasons.
Seems like a silly thing for Yuke's to enforce considering that past Royal Rumbles have included the likes of Chyna, Beth Phoenix and Kharma.

Verendus

Banned
Shame I missed the avatar Rumble.

I have no idea who this avatar is supposed to be, but who picked him? Which BatistaGaffer won?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The avatar rumble also reminded me of something that I feel like modern rumbles haven't had in a long time. Surprise. It was enjoyable to watch because I had no idea who was going to win. It would be easy to feel suspense when someone you hate was going to win(or did) and elation when someone you liked looked like they were going to win.

I'm completely unexcited about the Rumble tomorrow because I don't like the modern product but also because there is no surprise. It'll either be Bryan or Roman. How boring and counter-productive to the point of a royal rumble.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Not his fault Cener can't please his girl.

They need to have Rollins put the moves on Nikki next season on Total Divas. Stretch that storyline out a bit and conclude with John winning her back and proposing.

This shit is easy, smell the ratings.

Fox318

The avatar rumble also reminded me of something that I feel like modern rumbles haven't had in a long time. Surprise. It was enjoyable to watch because I had no idea who was going to win. It would be easy to feel suspense when someone you hate was going to win(or did) and elation when someone you liked looked like they were going to win.

I'm completely unexcited about the Rumble tomorrow because I don't like the modern product but also because there is no surprise. It'll either be Bryan or Roman. How boring and counter-productive to the point of a royal rumble.

They could swerve everyone with a HHH win

Since they merged the titles and got rid of the Elimination Chamber, the winner has to be someone that can main event a 70k+ capacity stadium. The only surprise these days is who will be in the Rumble, not win it.

PInk Tape

Banned

My thoughts exactly. I doubt they have the courage to actually swerve us.

Verendus

Banned

I think the fact that the winner is between two people makes this the most unpredictable Royal Rumble since Vince McMahon won in 1999 (don't know about 2011/12/13 since I didn't even bother watching through the Wrestlemania period in those years). I've been balee'in datting for eight weeks, but when I had a quick recap to catch up, it seemed like WWE is behind Bryan.

But still.

I balee dat.

It's almost D-Day baby girl.

I think the fact that the winner is between two people makes this the most unpredictable Royal Rumble since Vince McMahon won in 1999. I've been balee'in datting for eight weeks, but when I had a quick recap to catch up, it seemed like WWE is behind Bryan.

But still.

I balee dat.

It's almost D-Day baby girl.

It is gonna be Daniel's day. Color me excited.

Top Bottom