• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Can't really blame WWE for the shitty stuff that happens to Bryan post-Mania XXX. He's in the position now to shoot that shit down. Unless he's just dumb as fuck.

Can't really blame WWE for the shitty stuff that happens to Bryan post-Mania XXX. He's in the position now to shoot that shit down. Unless he's just dumb as fuck.

Just look at the difference in how WWE positions them. WWE had satellite videos of Reigns from home like every other week during his recovery acting like he is the biggest star ever while WWE had Bri Bella steal Bryan's yes chant and he was barely mentioned. Bryan could definitely say he doesn't want to do something, but I don't think he will. He's too much of a company man. Randy Orton shoots down all the horrible shit they try to make him do. That's why he rarely looks bad.

DMczaf

RIP DM
iWZlfhmXNEvj7.gif

tumblr_nikdayGkXd1thrui5o4_250.gif

Just look at the difference in how WWE positions them. WWE had satellite videos of Reigns from home like every other week during his recovery acting like he is the biggest star ever while WWE had Bri Bella steal Bryan's yes chant and he was barely mentioned. Bryan could definitely say he doesn't want to do something, but I don't think he will. He's too much of a company man. Randy Orton shoots down all the horrible shit they try to make him do. That's why he rarely looks bad.

Reigns was definitely coming back within a time frame though, Bryan wasn't. And even then I don't know why they do that for either of them because I'm partial to surprise returns.

As for Brie Bella, she can't get over on her own / the Diva's booking is a complete afterthought anyway.

Orton was booked like shit when he was champion. I recall dirt sheetz saying he had heat for complaining about some of that stuff too, but who knows if that's true. Regardless, if I were him I would not have lost to Kofi fucking Kingston on any occasion and I wouldn't have jobbed to Cesaro during Mania season, although that's at least debatable.

Reigns was definitely coming back within a time frame though, Bryan wasn't. And even then I don't know why they do that for either of them because I'm partial to surprise returns.

As for Brie Bella, she can't get over on her own / the Diva's booking is a complete afterthought anyway.

Orton was booked like shit when he was champion. I recall dirt sheetz saying he had heat for complaining about some of that stuff too, but who knows if that's true. Regardless, if I were him I would not have lost to Kofi fucking Kingston on any occasion and I wouldn't have jobbed to Cesaro during Mania season, although that's at least debatable.

Orton has never had a problem putting people over. He tried with Cody Rhodes too, but WWE fucks everything up every time. Cesaro was also understandable as he was on a huge upswing at that point and getting some of the loudest reactions every Raw. He also won the Andre battle royale and was positioned in a way that made you think he was getting a push to the main event or upper midcard. Then in typical WWE fashion, they fuck it up immediately, by turning him heel the next night and giving him horrible blaring sirens for an entrance theme.

DMczaf

After watching TV-PG Cena for nearly a decade, it really is surreal watching him play beer pong and drink. Semi-shook.

Bryan fended off J&J Security on his own, kicked out of a chokeslam and pinned Kane with his move on Smackdown

So maybe calm down a bit.

Balor will be called up before Zayn. That, I am willing to bet you.

I'd believe it. When that story came out about NXT signees being told that it could be up to two years before they are called up, Meltzer said specifically "They didn't sign Devitt to keep him there two years. Not even close." I'd say he doesn't even make a year there. Hell, they are already
putting him the title picture.

Also he is apparently being paid way, way more than most of the other guys in NXT because they had to give him a good offer to get him away from NJPW.

UberTag

So what NXT guys do we think are in the Rumble this year? Zayn? Neville? Balor? Owens?
I'm fairly certain we'll see Kalisto. Neville and Breeze are maybes for me.
I only want to see Zayn if they're going to allow him and Cesaro run a clinic in the ring for 2 minutes.

Kaladin

File under: #LOLTNA

Former WWE Diva/TNA Knockout Lisa Marie Varon (aka Victoria/Tara in WWE/TNA) was the guest on Jim Ross' latest podcast.

While discussing her time in TNA, Marie told Ross that she once spent $6,000 of her own money to promote a show they were going to do in Chicago and did a lot of promotion for the show without being asked to do. She noted that when she was sent posters for the show, they didn't feature her (a local celebrity) but instead another woman featured on the show.

When she spoke with Dixie Carter about all the things she did to help the company, all Dixie said was, "Yeah, I heard".

Later on, Marie stated that two people from the TNA offices sent an email to the roster telling them to promote another pizza place in the area (Varon owns the Squared Circle restaurant in Chicago) as the best pizza they've ever had.

Varon said that when she found out about it, she blew up and told Bruce Prichard, "The day I quit my job, I am going to punch that c*** in the face", referring to Dixie. Prichard, Varon says, responded, "You'll be doing all of us a favor."

Varon also noted the company was disorganized to the point she once learned she was booked to appear on a PPV when it was announced on Twitter, but had no travel information for the show and hadn't even been informed she was booked.

To quote Rom Simmons: Daaaaamn.

Dixie will always be worse than pretty much every other promoter out there. Almost all of them, including Vince, had to earn their spot. Dixie is literally the product of "My daddy bought me a wrestling company."

I want Kallisto to debut at the Rumble
and be Mysterio's stunt double in a hilarious spot with Miz and Mizdow, featuring Hornswoggle and El Torito as surprise entrants, who are also stunt doubling.

Reigns can eliminate all 6 of them to pad his Rumble numbers.

UberTag

Watching Cena from the latest Total Divas.

tl;dw : Cena is a Dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjyBq6odzTg
Dick or not, Cena is at least entertaining here.
When was the last time you could say that about him on RAW?

I want Kallisto to debut at the Rumble
and be Mysterio's stunt double in a hilarious spot with Miz and Mizdow, featuring Hornswoggle and El Torito as surprise entrants, who are also stunt doubling.

Reigns can eliminate all 6 of them to pad his Rumble numbers.
That's pretty fucking hilarious conceptually. Although I suspect they'll only pull off mirrored stunt double shenanigans with the midgets.

Top Bottom