• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Fox318

Rumble 1991/1992 are the GOAT wrestling PPV posters. Not even close. That shit they tried in 2001 was embarrassing. Like when Jak's brought back the bone crunching action style figures with the more modern face scan heads. Shit looks janky as fuck. Looked like bootlegs.

Vo4QCpcl.jpg

Zach

Sometimes I call people HOSS. They have no idea what I'm talking about and usually think I'm making a Dukes of Hazard reference if they think anything of it.
I should listen to Hoss by Lagwagon. It's been too long.

If anyone in this topic likes Lagwagon, we're BFF.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gat Out of Hell looks like a cash-in of a cash-in. That series desperately needs a reboot. 2 still way better than all the rest even with all the bugs.

Fox318

Gat Out of Hell looks like a cash-in of a cash-in. That series desperately needs a reboot. 2 still way better than all the rest even with all the bugs.
Man I feel like there are so many people that forget how awesome 2 was. Gaming media ignored it but it's a great game.

In which way is 3 better than 2 is what I would like to know. Because 3 has less content than 2, less features than 2, and worse writing than 2. Two of those factors are #fact and not opinion.

I just think 3 is more fun to play. In the end that is what matters to me. That is an opinion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just think 3 is more fun to play. In the end that is what matters to me. That is an opinion.

The awful characters(especially the ones butchered from 2) and the lack of subtlety(when you played 2 you had no idea if the devs were serious or not. It was like watching The Room and 3 is like watching Sharknado) makes playing that game feel like watching an AR Fox match to me. Except in a magical made up world where I used to think AR Fox was good. I'm much more looking for 'the total package' when it comes to open world games. I need a world, I need characters, I need things to do. I need a reason to keep using the gameplay you've designed. Unlike an arcade game where the gameplay is the game and that's good enough for me.

3 was perfect, they just went for the brass ring and btought the celeieng doen. 4 was fun to play, true sequal to crack down.

love 2 but 3 jist took to a rasied ti to a new level

The awful characters(especially the ones butchered from 2) and the lack of subtlety(when you played 2 you had no idea if the devs were serious or not. It was like watching The Room and 3 is like watching Sharknado) makes playing that game feel like watching an AR Fox match to me. Except in a magical made up world where I used to think AR Fox was good. I'm much more looking for 'the total package' when it comes to open world games. I need a world, I need characters, I need things to do. I need a reason to keep using the gameplay you've designed. Unlike an arcade game where the gameplay is the game and that's good enough for me.

I like the world and characters of 3 though. I like that it didn't take itself seriously. Opened up for more zany scenarios, and I found those fun. To me, taking it to the level of 4 is what didn't work as well. It went from parody to self-parody and basically turned into a superhero game. Which was fine, but I didn't like it as much as 3. I'm not saying 2 is a bad game. I like 2. I just think 3 is better.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Abdullah's forehead in 4k
maze1.jpg

Also I found Sunset Overdrive to be a much better version of what SR seems to want to be now.

Verendus

Banned
So I finally decided to catch up with WWE since we're only a couple days away...and why does it seem like Bryan is about to win the Royal Rumble?

I mean, I seen't this shit before. He's the only one with a real storyline and it's all about this damn match. This seems like they're getting behind him as a winner.

I...I can't.

But I balee'd.

So I finally decided to catch up with WWE since we're only a couple days away...and why does it seem like Bryan is about to win the Royal Rumble?

I mean, I seen't this shit before. He's the only one with a real storyline and it's all about this damn match. This seems like they're getting behind him as a winner.

I...I can't.

But I balee'd.

JOIN US, BROTHER

Sephzilla

I...I can't.

But I balee'd.

Finally catching up means you also caught up on Romans promos. So you now see why the spotlight has gone away from him.

Top Bottom