• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan GAF |OT| I'm not planning a trip; I live here!

Ayumi

Also, a completely unrelated question, my phone is supposedly water proof. But there is the headphone jack and the charging port thingy. If my phone got wet wouldn't water get in there and be bad?

Water proof often just means "resistant to some rain". Which phone is it?

Ayumi

304SH
Sharp Aquos Xx or something like that.

Here is some "official" info in English from Softbank:
Japanese: http://www.softbank.jp/mobile/products/list/304sh/
English: http://www.softbank.jp/en/mobile/product/smartphone/304sh/

Waterproof: IPX5*8/IPX7*9
*8) IPX5 indicates the device is able to operate even after conditions where water is projected at all angles at the device through a 6.3mm nozzle at a flow rate of 12.5 liters/min from a distance of 3 meters for at least 3 minutes.

*9) IPX7 indicates the device is able to operate even after being immersed in tepid (room temperature) tap water or still water at a depth of 1 meter for approximately 30 minutes.

Should still be careful though, I accidentally put a waterproof Japanese phone in the washing machine in a 1 hour cycle. It worked after but the speakers broke so the sound only worked with headphones. Waterproof phones weren't made for things like washing machines though. www

Either way, try to hold out until May, because that's when the SIM lock comes to an end here in Japan. But you need to say that you want your phone SIM lock free, otherwise they'll give it SIM locked to you. Can't wait to do that in November this year when I update. Finally some freedom on that front.

dani_dc

So, are there any decent sites to look for, more permanent, jobs around Japan?

Unfortunately I'd be limited to english since my Japanese is ridiculously basic and I can't really hold a conversation in real time at the moment (something I hope to work on as I stay here), but I hear of people that manage to get jobs in my area (IT/Games) with only English knowledge, so I figure I'd look around while I'm here.

The only one I know off (via my coworkers) is Gaijinpot, but more would be helpful.

Either way, try to hold out until May, because that's when the SIM lock comes to an end here in Japan. But you need to say that you want your phone SIM lock free, otherwise they'll give it SIM locked to you. Can't wait to do that in November this year when I update. Finally some freedom on that front.

All phones will be able to be SIM lock free?
That's all kinds of amazing.

SKINNER!

Banned
So, are there any decent sites to look for, more permanent, jobs around Japan?

Unfortunately I'd be limited to english since my Japanese is ridiculously basic and I can't really hold a conversation in real time at the moment (something I hope to work on as I stay here), but I hear of people that manage to get jobs in my area (IT/Games) with only English knowledge, so I figure I'd look around while I'm here.

The only one I know off (via my coworkers) is Gaijinpot, but more would be helpful.

I hear some people take up jobs in Australia/Indonesia/Malaysia and then travel to Japan frequently. Hopefully, that's something I want to do in the future.

Branduil

Regarding phones, will every company make you pay the cost of the phone up front if you haven't been here long enough, or is that just Docomo?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Regarding phones, will every company make you pay the cost of the phone up front if you haven't been here long enough, or is that just Docomo?
When I came here for the first time for my scholarship a few years ago my whole class signed up for Softbank after a week of being here and we didn't have to pay up front (most of us got iPhones).

Jubern

When I came here for the first time for my scholarship a few years ago my whole class signed up for Softbank after a week of being here and we didn't have to pay up front (most of us got iPhones).

How long were you staying att?

First time I got renewed, none of the big providers would give me a subsidized phone, because you need to sign a 2y contract and my visa was only a 1y working visa.
A friend who went straight for Softbank after we started our 1y student visa back in 2012 got told the same and had to pay her iPhone 4S up front.

I came to believe that unless you have a 2+y visa, you just can't get a subsidized plan...

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?

First time I got renewed, none of the big providers would give me a subsidized phone, because you need to sign a 2y contract and my visa was only a 1y working visa.
A friend who went straight for Softbank after we started our 1y student visa back in 2012 got told the same and had to pay her iPhone 4S up front.

I came to believe that unless you have a 2+y visa, you just can't get a subsidized plan...
We all had ~1 year student visas (I don't think they asked about that), signed up for the 2 year contract and were prepared to pay the 10k to stop the contract after that one year.

Sakura

I had a 1 year working holiday visa and got a 2 year contract. Didn't have to pay up front.
Edit: Actually I guess the working holiday visa only technically had 6 months on it because I had to renew it again to get the last 6 months.

Jubern

Idk then... Maybe you got some kind of rebate? How much was the monthly fee?

I swear neither me nor any of my friends was able to get a subsidized phone... Even now: when I got renewed one more year in last December they still told me 分割払い wasn't possible.

We other used some kind of rebate to get a phone for cheap (I got an iPhone 5S from Softbank with a cheap ~3.5k plan for under 10k, just six months after launch, thanks to switching carriers) or only bought a SIM card to be used with an unlocked phone.

Sakura

I pay about 10,000 yen monthly. Though over half of that is the パケットし放題. The cost I pay each month for the phone is 2,880 yen.
I think I had read somewhere that if you use identification other than your residence card (health card + something else) then you can get a contract. I don't remember if I did that or not. And if you do use your residence card then they have to take into consideration how long your stay is for. I do remember her asking what kind of visa I was in Japan on. I said I had a 1 year visa and planned to renew it, she seemed to think I was a student or something.

If it's any consolation, the lines are like 2 hours long.
Then again, Japan loves lines.

I wonder when it's safe to go for people who are unable to stand in lines longer than 15 minutes... 2016 maybe. ._.
Or unable to go due to living in other parts of the country :D.

dani_dc

On one hand, I was always curious about Taco Bell, on another American jokes about it make me think I don't really want to try it.

Ayumi

On one hand, I was always curious about Taco Bell, on another American jokes about it make me think I don't really want to try it.
Don't forget that Japan has a way higher business and service standard than most countries, resulting in chains serving better food in Japan.

Just look at McDonald's, for instance. I've eaten at McD in at least 10~15 different countries, and all of them made me feel shitty afterwards, except the ones in Japan. The food is even enjoyable here!

I also think the Taco Bell expectations are set very high, causing workers to be kind of forced into a good performance to make it work, especially considering that Taco Bell failed in Japan in the 80s.

Jubern

I just need to vent a bit, please bear with me.

Japan utter lack of respects for labor laws and its employees well-being will never cease to amaze me and likely be the reason I won't stay here on the long-term.
Of course, I'm generalizing and not every one is the worst thing ever, but when I see what I've been through as well as my partner and friends, it's hard not to feel that way.

The company I work at is a small company that's getting bigger. And instead of rationalizing the whole process through people who can actually get it done and logical growth, the boss will try handle the entire process with the sole help of the Japanese staff - putting the foreigners on the side despite the fact they are literally (not a misuse of that word) the only ones with qualifications and experience in our line of work.

It's sickening and everything is falling apart. I mean shit, when my boss comes all the way from Kansai to tell me we don't work enough and aren't corporate enough despite 50-55h weeks and a senior staff that's piles on dozens of unused paid leaves despite her very work undermining everything we do, what can you do.

I feel like I'm living the very nightmare I envisioned during my uni years when I was deep into Japanese sociology.

Has anyone here experienced anything of the kind here?

Sorry for the rant and negativity...

Ayumi

Japan utter lack of respects for labor laws and its employees well-being will never cease to amaze me and likely be the reason I won't stay here on the long-term.
Of course, I'm generalizing and not every one is the worst thing ever, but when I see what I've been through as well as my partner and friends, it's hard not to feel that way.

The company I work at is a small company that's getting bigger. And instead of rationalizing the whole process through people who can actually get it done and logical growth, the boss will try handle the entire process with the sole help of the Japanese staff - putting the foreigners on the side despite the fact they are literally (not a misuse of that word) the only ones with qualifications and experience in our line of work.

It's sickening and everything is falling apart. I mean shit, when my boss comes all the way from Kansai to tell me we don't work enough and aren't corporate enough despite 50-55h weeks and a senior staff that's piles on dozens of unused paid leaves despite her very work undermining everything we do, what can you do.

I feel like I'm living the very nightmare I envisioned during my uni years when I was deep into Japanese sociology.

I'm sorry my post is not particularly helpful, and I'm sorry you're going through this.. but, welcome to Japan.

It probably seems even worse for foreigners who have had the taste of "the better work life", therefore it's harder for them to deal with it.

It does sound like you're working for a very traditional company, although 50-55 hours isn't even considered that much in Japan (crazy, huh).

I understand people who stick with it because they have no choice, but if you moved to Japan to try something new and enjoy it, it's probably best to try doing something about it. You won't be able to reason with your employers, so I would suggest looking for a new job if you plan on staying long enough to care about that. Often it means the bigger the company gets, the more Japanese it becomes. I've worked heavy hours at start-up before, and it was way more relaxed. But I can imagine it becoming less comfortable the more it grows..

Just keep in mind it might be hard to find a proper job that doesn't treat people like that.. unfortunately. :<

Sakura

Yup, will go back to Germany to visit family and friends in May (5/1&#12316;5/20) :D. I wonder tho if they will ever open up a Taco Bell down here in the south.

They opened a Burger King in Fukuoka just last month I think. I believe it is the only BK in Kyuushuu (excluding Okinawa) so I'm sure Taco Bell will come sometime as well if it is successful elsewhere.

dani_dc

The extra depressing thing is that 50-55 hours weekly is already way past the ideal point of productivity according to several studies, overtime can work in a short period, but very quickly will someone working that many hours a week start producing less than those working around ~40 hours in a regular basis.

So you're working more hours and doing a sacrifice just to achieve less.

But try telling that to the incompetent people running business.

Don't forget that Japan has a way higher business and service standard than most countries, resulting in chains serving better food in Japan.

Just look at McDonald's, for instance. I've eaten at McD in at least 10~15 different countries, and all of them made me feel shitty afterwards, except the ones in Japan. The food is even enjoyable here!

I also think the Taco Bell expectations are set very high, causing workers to be kind of forced into a good performance to make it work, especially considering that Taco Bell failed in Japan in the 80s.

Wasn't aware that it had failed before, I'll put it on my to-do list, when the place is less crowded anyway.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
What you're experiencing isn't unique to Japan or Japanese business, you just feel more disconnected because of the obvious reasons. My international assignment ends next year and I can finally go back to my J-office. I can't wait, I work way more hours and deal with more politics here in the US. I wish I could go back to the days of 55 hour week lol. If you want 40 hour weeks you have to be picky with your industry or move to Europe. If you dont want to deal with management, self employed is the way to go.

dani_dc

What? Horrendous overtime exists in Europe just like in any other region and it's completely on a per-company basis (outside of maybe Sweden).

In the European Union there's a directive saying that people can't work over 48 hours a week, so it's illegal to work over that amount of time.

Of course in practice that's another thing.

I know a bunch of old classmates that work in IT that do unpaid overtime even though it's illegal for them to do so, if they were caught not only would the company be fined but they themselves would be fined as well.
Of course the entity supposed to regulate this doesn't really do the type of overseeing that it should be doing, so this type of situations are rampant.

It's really depressing hearing them trying to justify their unpaid overtime with justifications such as "I could go home if I wanted to, I'm just sticking around with everyone else" or "I stay overtime because I want to".

So yeah, overtime does exist, but while that's the case there are laws in place to prevent it.

Ayumi

In the European Union there's a directive saying that people can't work over 48 hours a week, so it's illegal to work over that amount of time.

Of course in practice that's another thing.

I know a bunch of old classmates that work in IT that do unpaid overtime even though it's illegal for them to do so, if they were caught not only would the company be fined but they themselves would be fined as well.
Of course the entity supposed to regulate this doesn't really do the type of overseeing that it should be doing, so this type of situations are rampant.

It's really depressing hearing them trying to justify their unpaid overtime with justifications such as "I could go home if I wanted to, I'm just sticking around with everyone else" or "I stay overtime because I want to".

So yeah, overtime does exist, but while that's the case there are laws in place to prevent it.

I'm not that familiar with the EU, but wouldn't it mean more like "Illegal to work overtime without getting paid"? Makes more sense than "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK MORE THAN 48 HOURS". Not trying to ~discuss~ with you, I just wonder how it actually works. I have family who lives in Europe and they say you can work overtime, as long as you get paid for it. What is illegal, is if you don't get paid. And of course, you would have to agree with the overtime and not being forced into it.

dani_dc

I'm not that familiar with the EU, but wouldn't it mean more like "Illegal to work overtime without getting paid"? Makes more sense than "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK MORE THAN 48 HOURS". Not trying to ~discuss~ with you, I just wonder how it actually works. I have family who lives in Europe and they say you can work overtime, as long as you get paid for it. What is illegal, is if you don't get paid. And of course, you would have to agree with the overtime and not being forced into it.
Well, first thing to mention is that this only applies to EU members, European countries that aren't part of the EU don't have to comply with this directive.

The point of the directive itself is to guarantee the health/safety of a regular worker, so allowing for people to still work over 48 hours, even if paid, would be counter intuitive.

This directive itself is is pretty clear:

"art 6 (a) member states must ensure weekly working time is limited by law, or collective agreement(b) average working time should not exceed 48 hours for each 7 day period"

EU directives must be applied at national level, though apparently the measure can be opted out in the UK:

And here's a story complaining that the 48 hour restriction was putting patients at risk in the UK.
(I disagree with the article, it ignores that doctors working overtime are more prone to potentially fatal errors, but it does show that it's an actual limit)

Technically you can work overtime and still work under 48 hours a week, depending on what your country (or contract) defines as your weekly work schedule.
As an example, France has a 35-hours workweek, anything over that is considered overtime, which leaves a potential 13 hours of overtime to be done weekly.
Additionally the directive does mention the 48 hours as an "average" so it might allow for some occasional weeks where you work over 48 hours, as long as it doesn't average over that number.
So saying overtime is illegal was not quite the correct wording, more that there are limits to how many hours of work you can do in average per week (overtime or otherwise), which ends up making excessive overtime (such as the one described a few posts ago) illegal.

Quite honestly, I think a lot of people simply aren't aware that this laws are in place, or overlook them due to either being afraid of being badly seen by other coworkers that do stay and overwork, or even being afraid of penalized by the company for not overworking (also illegal but companies can always find "other" excuses to penalize you).
Which goes hand to hand with the issue of the (potential) lack of overseeing of the actual application of this regulations, as I mentioned in my last post.

Of course this is just my general knowledge of the situation, hardly my area of expertise so I could be missing something, but my understanding is that the average 48 hours per week is an actual limit.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

My first job out of university was at an older and very traditional Japanese company.

50-55h work weeks would have been pretty incredible. It was more like morning to late night every week day with frequent shorter (~8 hours days) on Saturdays.

It was completely ridiculous and I'd never do it again, but I think you're actually in a better position than most professionals in Japan in terms of working hours.

Also, as our resident expert said, it's definitely not exclusive to Japan. However, I think the rigid atmosphere at a lot of traditional Japanese companies makes it much harder to bear.

I was in a similar spot as you are right now and still kind of have to deal with it.

The company I work for is a small japanese company which is getting bigger atm and I'm the only foreigner there. Basically people etc. are great but it's those little details that annoy me. Last year they came up with the plan for an company calendar which says on which days staff has to deliver unpaid service overtime, how many hours you need for every month (otherwise paid less) and how many hours you have to work throughout the whole year. So in total 150 hours unpaid in a year. If you work more than the service overtime you won't get automatically paid, but have to ask for it via a workflow.
While they had the calendar done, they needed staff to sign their updated contract, which happened around December last year. So everybody signed it without really thinking about it I guess. Small company, we are a team and the pay looks the same, so whatever kinda attitude. So I was the only one who actually read the thing, noticed the service overtime and how some numbers of their rule book changed (like refer to article 23 of company rule book blahblah). When I said I want to read that thing they've told me it's not finished yet LOL. I also called them out for the service overtime and that they ask people to sign a contract which is worse than they signed before and therefore are killing staff's motivation. Long story short, I've still not signed the new contract, but I got it with the new rule book this week to check it. So far, they are dropping the service overtime and want people to go home at 18:00. If overtime really needs to be done for a project, that's gonna be paid, but in my book that's still bad project-/time-management anyway. Either way, I'm leaving pretty much on time recently, which I actually always did.
Another thing is, my company's boss wants to know about everything that's happening and even I told him many times to stop asking me about monitoring mail alerts, because explaining it to him takes me longer than to actually fix the damn problem, he still has difficulties to change. He wants to, but he won't be able for at least the next few years. Processes are such a stovepipe at times, it isn't funny. But then again, I got what I wanted and money is alright, so that's ok as for now. In the long run I'm going to do something on my own this year. That being said, while I think my boss wants to change, he and the staff overall have a huge problem resetting their mindset. While this is still a good sign compared to other japanese companies, the real answer to your problem is to do something on your own or get into a young start-up company, which usually handle things different. I'm in a lucky spot, because I'm the company's knowledge carrier and they can't let me go that easy, even if I they want to. I won't stay that much longer anyway.

They opened a Burger King in Fukuoka just last month I think. I believe it is the only BK in Kyuushuu (excluding Okinawa) so I'm sure Taco Bell will come sometime as well if it is successful elsewhere.
Yeah, the Burger Kind is located in an AEON mall which is kinda far from where I live. Actually far from downtown anyway. I hope Taco Bell goes right in Tenjin, if they decide to open up a store here in Fukuoka. Don't feel like taking a ride to a mall just to eat junk food lol.

So after thinking about this bar I've heard about in Japan, Bar high five, I'm thinking about trying to do a trip to Japan in 2-3 years. It's so funny cause I used to be obsessed with visiting one day when I was younger but that died down, I guess I'm just ready to see the world.

Anyone been there?

Jubern

Thank you for all the answers. Like I said I was trying to vent a little and wasn't looking for comforting word, so it was very interesting to see your reactions !

I was in a similar spot as you are right now and still kind of have to deal with it.

The company I work for is a small japanese company which is getting bigger atm and I'm the only foreigner there. Basically people etc. are great but it's those little details that annoy me. Last year they came up with the plan for an company calendar which says on which days staff has to deliver unpaid service overtime, how many hours you need for every month (otherwise paid less) and how many hours you have to work throughout the whole year. So in total 150 hours unpaid in a year. If you work more than the service overtime you won't get automatically paid, but have to ask for it via a workflow.
While they had the calendar done, they needed staff to sign their updated contract, which happened around December last year. So everybody signed it without really thinking about it I guess. Small company, we are a team and the pay looks the same, so whatever kinda attitude. So I was the only one who actually read the thing, noticed the service overtime and how some numbers of their rule book changed (like refer to article 23 of company rule book blahblah). When I said I want to read that thing they've told me it's not finished yet LOL. I also called them out for the service overtime and that they ask people to sign a contract which is worse than they signed before and therefore are killing staff's motivation. Long story short, I've still not signed the new contract, but I got it with the new rule book this week to check it. So far, they are dropping the service overtime and want people to go home at 18:00. If overtime really needs to be done for a project, that's gonna be paid, but in my book that's still bad project-/time-management anyway. Either way, I'm leaving pretty much on time recently, which I actually always did.
Another thing is, my company's boss wants to know about everything that's happening and even I told him many times to stop asking me about monitoring mail alerts, because explaining it to him takes me longer than to actually fix the damn problem, he still has difficulties to change. He wants to, but he won't be able for at least the next few years. Processes are such a stovepipe at times, it isn't funny. But then again, I got what I wanted and money is alright, so that's ok as for now. In the long run I'm going to do something on my own this year. That being said, while I think my boss wants to change, he and the staff overall have a huge problem resetting their mindset. While this is still a good sign compared to other japanese companies, the real answer to your problem is to do something on your own or get into a young start-up company, which usually handle things different. I'm in a lucky spot, because I'm the company's knowledge carrier and they can't let me go that easy, even if I they want to. I won't stay that much longer anyway.

That's actually better than me I think lol

We're doing all kind of overwork under the guise that full pay is only attainable at 180h / month, as per contract, 190h in reality.
I thought it was odd when I first signed up but didn't dare say a thing because my situation was even worse before starting this job, so I wanted it bad.

Of course, looking at the labor act and various documentation says other wise, that full pay should be attained upon getting (work day X work hours) and that we should be paid more for working on the weekend and such: work on a free day + work out of the office = big increse, yet it's the opposite - we're getting less.

A few of us have been exchanging mails with HR recently, who's a relative of the boss which in turn came at us asking "what are you trying to do exactly", as if they didn't know already.
They finally told us that the regulation of overwork and such "would be the subject of next year's rule book", which hits me as insane.

Those people are either shameless or idiots, I can never tell and often think it's a bit of both.

Long story short, because of the "190h" rule, we still get full pay every month but every is piling up on debts (non-worked hours), making it impossible to take a leave.

--

Me and my GF haven't seen a whole lot of Japan since we came here 2-3 years ago, we're trying to change that and at least explore more around Tokyo.
We've been thinking about going to the Hitachi Seaside Park in Ibaraki this weekend, anyone's been there before?

Ayumi

Be careful getting invovled with administrations' business and how things are done, regardless of them being sketchy/shitty or not. Suddenly you'll be left without a job, sadly.

Better just stay focused on doing your job while trying to find another one.

Kazzy

In regards to the working hours, it is something that will eternally frustrate me. I guess it just makes to those who retain that antiquated mentality - personally I've encountered that when discussing race in Japan, specifically the whole Momoiro Clover Z, and the black face controversy. Whoever I talked to, pretty much point blank refused to acknowledge how it could be perceived as racist - maddening.

Me and my GF haven't seen a whole lot of Japan since we came here 2-3 years ago, we're trying to change that and at least explore more around Tokyo.

Same. It's honestly kind of depressing, and something that has really made me contemplate things lately. That said, it has been one of the things that has motivated me to change my situation.

If everything falls into place, I should be joining University during the fall semester. I'll be really excited if it all comes through.

-------------------------

And on that subject, what does everyone have planned for Golden Week? Kind of stuck in between wanting to be productive, and being sensible (boring), and saving money.

Jubern

Be careful getting invovled with administrations' business and how things are done, regardless of them being sketchy/shitty or not. Suddenly you'll be left without a job, sadly.

Better just stay focused on doing your job while trying to find another one.

Oh I know. One of the only two people with a degree (and a quite good one at that) in the industry we're working in is about to quit - unless they can fire that person before.
The other one isn't leaving because he just got a kid and moved - meaning he can't afford to quit right now but he'll follow suit later this year. This is a sinking boat.

Those two made the company take off in only two years after 10 years of stagnation and going bankrupt after the 2011 disaster. They are now trying to rationalize management and logistics, but with the company now making quite a bit of money, the director and chairman tries to keep them away from any kind of decision-making (especially if there's money involved), making all kind of threats in the process and pitting the Japanese staff against us.

And on that subject, what does everyone have planned for Golden Week? Kind of stuck in between wanting to be productive, and being sensible (boring), and saving money.

I'm an absolute moron that didn't plan anything. I didn't even try to take thursday and friday off to get the whole 9 days. Totally forgot about it...

Still, like I said earlier we plan on hitting the Hitachi Seaside Park in Ibaraki during the weekend. We'll likely go somewhere else on Monday or Tuesday but not too sure where... Maybe Mt Mitake. And that Star Wars expo in Roppongi Hills.

Jintor

Gonna day trip to Nagoya then day trip to Nara and then just lie around the rest of the week, maybe go hiking for a day or something.

I would've gone to Hiroshima for two days but didn't book hotels in time.

Kazzy

Gonna day trip to Nagoya then day trip to Nara and then just lie around the rest of the week, maybe go hiking for a day or something.

I would've gone to Hiroshima for two days but didn't book hotels in time.

I was thinking hiking too - was thinking Osaka, but there is the problem of everywhere being horrendously busy during GW. I have the week off following the holiday too, but making the most of it (staying overnight, and visiting nearby places), will probably take a chunk of my savings along with it.

First world problems, for sure!

Jintor

It was like a man for one-way shinkansen tickets to hiroshima. ain't nobody got time for that. I'll JR to a nearby mountain and sit at the top and read I guess.

dani_dc

Absolutely no plans to be honest, not much of a budget to begin with.

I'll probably stick around Tokyo unless someone has some decent ideas for cheap decent places to visit.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Absolutely no plans to be honest, not much of a budget to begin with.

I'll probably stick around Tokyo unless someone has some decent ideas for cheap decent places to visit.

I will stick around Tokyo. I got Lasik yesterday and will use the GW to rest :)

Aizo

Banned
What kinda work do you all do, anyway? Sounds scary (I'm a student graduating next month, so my jobs have only been serving at restaurants while going to school).

Jintor

standard gaijin job, &#31169;&#12399;&#33521;&#35486;&#12398;&#25945;&#24107;&#12391;&#12377;... well, ALT I guess. With JET, so the pay is actually decent.

Top Bottom