• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

How much crystals(?) do you guys have saved for the Legend draw thing in GBF?

Got 7550 right now, but I'm honestly just saving up for the swimsuit limited gacha in the summer. Maaaybe I'll do one 10-roll before then. Plus, we've got the 2nd anniversary coming up next month, hopefully we'll get free roll tickets.

aitakute

Was on a losing streak for more than 20 rounds then suddenly got bingo first place three times continuously
Edit: Two more bingo right after that. What the hell?

Green River isn't too useful past his guaranteed DA and Slow ability (damage cap too low to take advantage of his 10x ability dmg skill), but yeah The Order is def up there, congrats. Enjoy trying to collect 5+ maxed Unknown weapons from every event here on out.

i will aim for 8 chevalier sword first before worring about maxed unknown weapons. Not that much of a difference in dmg anyway.
still it is sad that all those SR unknown atk weapons i consumed... ;p

Yaari

Was on a losing streak for more than 20 rounds then suddenly got bingo first place three times continuously
Edit: Two more bingo right after that. What the hell?

Yeah sometimes they just come in bundles. I hope to get above 5mil soon and then hopefully just move on to the 20 person bingo.

Got 7550 right now, but I'm honestly just saving up for the swimsuit limited gacha in the summer. Maaaybe I'll do one 10-roll before then. Plus, we've got the 2nd anniversary coming up next month, hopefully we'll get free roll tickets.

Oh, are those special skins on characters? I probably can't hold out rolling too long. My teams are weak.

Yaari

i just dont know how can anyone make money from 20 ppl bingo. i went in, got 1 million in second try, and never set foot in it again. 10 ppl bingo is much much safer.

Yeah, I do feel the same. When you finally win the Bingo, it is likely not the first win of the game, and thus 500k isn't all that exciting.

I think cybercircuit1 has been playing it so I wonder if he's made a profit over the long run.

I think cybercircuit1 has been playing it so I wonder if he's made a profit over the long run.

Hit or miss. I got my original funds from a 10man super bingo, and have been hovering between 6-9mil depending on my luck. I honestly think the game is to try and get a max bet 20man super bingo. At least if you're aiming for Christina, which I am. Closest I've gotten was tonight:
yuNfS5I.png

Yaari

Damnit. I'll never get closer to super bingo. I had all crystals lined up except for a yellow 21.
So what I get is a yellow 2, and a yellow 1.

Bleh.

Azusa

How much crystals(?) do you guys have saved for the Legend draw thing in GBF?

6k. Ready to do two rolls.

I have bought star gacha when light rate up was active. Rolled Sophia.
She is my 2nd light char and my 2nd healer too. Eh. Nice team of healers.

Azusa

I have bought one copy of Anat. Wind is my strongest element as I have birdman and petra. I need total 10mil tokens to max lb this summon so I'll continue to play 10k table bingo.

Also I'm thinking to buy SR limit breaker to max lb bahamut dagger. I need 3. Or maybe I just buy one SR limit breaker and max lb bahamut sword. I can't decide.

Yaari

Yewah I should probably do that too. I have no way of ever getting the 77mil and I heard she's not all that great either. 10mil is quite doable for me.

I don't know if Wind is my best strength but I do have Petra too.

BTW I have no idea what to put those Zenith points on. What did you guys do?

Pangya

something to look forward to - looks like Sega is gearing to release Monster Gear out in the west

soft launch already started in New Zealand and other random places

If you're on Android you can download the apk from apkpure and try it out even if you're not in the soft launch countries. It's pretty fun so far, I can see myself sticking with it. 5* rates are 4%, although it looks like there's a beginning gacha that guarantees 5* on your first 10 roll.

Azusa

Yewah I should probably do that too. I have no way of ever getting the 77mil and I heard she's not all that great either. 10mil is quite doable for me.

I don't know if Wind is my best strength but I do have Petra too.

BTW I have no idea what to put those Zenith points on. What did you guys do?

I have maxed attack and double attack for Dark Fencer first. Usually you would max attack first for every job you use.

You need birdman for wind. No birdman no wind.

kiryogi

Banned
Yeah, I'm seeing people luck out on Valentines day today

SPEAKING OF. if folks get a chance, make sure to do the chocolate events with the ladies. The chocolates can be worth a ton of XP. (2100!)

Rixa

Is anyone here playing Wonder Tactics (7k clone) made by Com2us.

If youre familiar with Soccer Spirits its kinda same layout, put in rpg world instead fantasy soccer. If so, toss me a friend request: RixGAF

Pull rates are shit, (0 5* for me sofar) but you can evolve anything to higher rarity <- You just need 2 units (can different ones) same rarity both +5 and max leveled (30). Don't bother to reroll, save your crystals for 10+1 pull (should be 1 guaranteed 4-6* = 4* in those pulls).
Wonder Tactics Wiki
Wonder Tactics Reddit
Prepare to auto grind your way. Some random pics from my collection:

Azusa

If youre familiar with Soccer Spirits its kinda same layout, put in rpg world instead fantasy soccer. If so, toss me a friend request: RixGAF

I play 7k kinda hardcore as currently my guild is trying to get 1st place in guild vs guild and I'm almost legend rank in pvp. I don't know if I have time to play another similar game. As you maybe don't know all top players of 7K use auto scripts to grind 24/7...

If there is no way to automate the grind I just wont play it. There is no point. Really. Are you fine to grind for 3-4 hours a day to be a somewhat competitive? Ehh. I can't.

Rixa

I play 7k kinda hardcore as currently my guild is trying to get 1st place in guild vs guild and I'm almost legend rank in pvp. I don't know if I have time to play another similar game. As you maybe don't know all top players of 7K use auto scripts to grind 24/7...

If there is no way to automate the grind I just wont play it. There is no point. Really. Are you fine to grind for 3-4 hours a day to be a somewhat competitive? Ehh. I can't.

Holy hell :eek:. I didnt know that, but the amount of grind in PVP + auto scripting doesnt surprise at all.

desverger

Well you must know I play it ;)

And yea it's very similar to 7K, however definitely not as grindy and no pvp focus. Being a com2us game it's pretty grindy, but not as much as most of their games. It's pretty easy to make a 4* unit there and there's no strict requirements for evolving.. and I guess that's why I like it so much :p

We're on Global server btw. Events there are on PST times.

Rixa

And yea it's very similar to 7K, however definitely not as grindy and no pvp focus. Being a com2us game it's pretty grindy, but not as much as most of their games. It's pretty easy to make a 4* unit there and there's no strict requirements for evolving.. and I guess that's why I like it so much :p

Yup I should know, btw check your PM.

Global server without alphabets (there is Global Z too).

Yaari

At what point should I switch to 20 people room? I got 2 million medals today in 10 people room

I don't really recommend doing it at all tbh. Yesterday I lost another 600k and was happy to get 200k back when I realized it wasn't working out.

It's really a major gamble. Whereas the 5 people room is a almost guaranteed profit, the 20 people version is just a high risk gamble.

I think I'm just settling for Anat instead. And be done with it.

aitakute

Anyway, what is the best way to get those points to trade for magna weapons? I only got 10 or something per magna battle. Is there a way to get more and faster? I only have like 5.5k after 2 months of playing

garath

Pull rates are shit, (0 5* for me sofar) but you can evolve anything to higher rarity <- You just need 2 units (can different ones) same rarity both +5 and max leveled (30). Don't bother to reroll, save your crystals for 10+1 pull (should be 1 guaranteed 4-6* = 4* in those pulls).
Wonder Tactics Wiki
Wonder Tactics Reddit
Prepare to auto grind your way. Some random pics from my collection:

Nice! Something in English to try. Less grindy than 7k is welcome. I liked 7k a lot but I couldn't keep up with the grind. Automating it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Not for me though.

When I get home (on WiFi) I'll download wonder tactics. No rerolling is welcome too.

Azusa

You can only buy 4 from the point store LIFETIME, they made the second skill unlock at a much later level (I think 100/120), and they nerfed a bit of damage I think too.

BTW could you help me understand a bit concept of weapon skill/pool.

http://gbf-wiki.com/index.php?%A5%B7%A5%B9%A5%C6%A5%E0%BB%C5%CD%CD%B4%D8%CF%A2#m22bde27
How do I interpret this graphs? What numbers on the right means? I understand that its a 15 skill level. But does it mean that I can have either 2 15skill level or 3 10skill level weapons?

Also you mentioned 100/120. Does it mean a sum of all swords skill?

How do I interpret this graphs?

Take this with a grain of salt, because I'm not spending a TON of time reading these, and it's complicated number stuff. From what I can tell these are damage numbers based on what summons you're using. Element summon, character (?) summon, and magna summon.

&#31995;&#21015;1&#65306;&#23646;&#24615;&#30707;×&#23646;&#24615;&#30707; element x element
&#31995;&#21015;2&#65306;&#12461;&#12515;&#12521;&#30707;×&#12461;&#12515;&#12521;&#30707; character x chatacter
&#31995;&#21015;3&#65306;&#12510;&#12464;&#12490;&#30707;×&#12510;&#12464;&#12490;&#30707; magna x magna
&#31995;&#21015;4&#65306;&#23646;&#24615;&#30707;×&#12461;&#12515;&#12521;&#30707; ele x chara
&#31995;&#21015;5&#65306;&#23646;&#24615;&#30707;×&#12510;&#12464;&#12490;&#30707; ele x magna
&#31995;&#21015;6&#65306;&#12461;&#12515;&#12521;&#30707;×&#12510;&#12464;&#12490;&#30707; chara x magna

The guide says to read the 0, 15, 30, etc, as numbers in a magic square Which is mathematical bullshit I'm not even going to try and figure out.

Hope that helps at least a little bit!

edit: my kanji is also not the best, so if you need clarification on something I'd be happy to try and spend a little more time, but good lord math+kanji is the devil

Rixa

Nice! Something in English to try. Less grindy than 7k is welcome. I liked 7k a lot but I couldn't keep up with the grind. Automating it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Not for me though.

When I get home (on WiFi) I'll download wonder tactics. No rerolling is welcome too.

Oh yeah, be sure to check "Event" (first pic in the left side) and different Banners from there (for example Valentines Day). Com2us puts events banner there and clicking banner directs you to event (with prizes when different goals are fullfilled).

In "Valentines Day" event its better to grab energy prizes than gold. I tested this: 3 times took gold 3k each. While grabbing energy (stamina or whatever you want to call it) gives atleast 20 which you can spend in 7 days time (goes to mailbox).

I have Random evolved one 5* (Tarot Master, Earth unit) and fixed evolve one 5* (Ukulele). Random evolving is nice lottery when you have 2 shitty units and you definitely want something else than that unit. Going to random evolve my 3* units.

Top Bottom