• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Getting more into the systems of SanSma.
I reaaaaaaaaaaaly like how they let you see which of the dozen or so "raids", I guess, are coming in the next two days and allow you to mark them so they send a notification the second it pops up. Simple and easy for someone that doesn't understand Japanese!

Rixa

Managed to leech new weapon, from 75 level MB.
GBFRaidw.PNG
Waiting the day to get SSR summon from MB.

Rixa

How come you get the SSR's so often? Do you use that Rabbit? I don't have one unfortunately.

That wasnt with Rabbit (I dont have it, I use it when I have one in players friendlist). It is my 2nd SSR weapon from those MB, not so often :p. Some SR weapons more often.
As for units, one was starting unit, 2nd was lucky first crystal pull, 3rd was when I got that starter dash. All those units came with SSR weapon.

These are my weapons & units now
Just got myself to level 30 and in few levels I should get that good job (forgot the name).

Oh :eek:. So that weapon is better than ok but worser than axe version? :p

lets just say this weapon will surely make your dark party strong and will most likely see your party through until granblue itself is dead.
Now the SSR rate of the golden box dropped from the dark magna is 0.3641%. half of them are useless SSR summons. People can pay 9 dark magna anima and 150 ap per day to farm it for 1 month and get nothing.
in short: congratulations ;p

kiryogi

Banned
lets just say this weapon will surely make your dark party strong and will most likely see your party through until granblue itself is dead.
Now the SSR rate of the golden box dropped from the dark magna is 0.3641%. half of them are useless SSR summons. People can pay 9 dark magna anima and 150 ap per day to farm it for 1 month and get nothing.

^I may have a million SSR characters, but that means nothing compared to what you got. I've only gotten the Chev SSR axe myself out of the last month and a half. That's the only SSR Magna weapon I have...And it's HP Skill :/ So I'm jealous and congrats.

Yaari

Cool. I got my own SSR weapon from that Light level75 raid boss. It looks like a harp.
I don't know what it is. "Chevalier Loop" ?

Btw where do I make some easy gold? I keep running out. I want to do summons and upgrade my Petra.

kiryogi

Banned
Cool. I got my own SSR weapon from that Light level75 raid boss. It looks like a harp.
I don't know what it is. "Chevalier Loop" ?

Btw where do I make some easy gold? I keep running out. I want to do summons and upgrade my Petra.
I hear coop is good. The upcoming eventual Byakko celestial beast event would probably be good too. I got a good amount of rupee from the seiryu event.

So what's that one random jp mobile game you guys wish had an English translation ?

I'm hoping SE gives "Hoshi No Dragon Quest" that proper translation or NA release.
I know FGO is also pretty much wanted by most people.

Rixa

^I may have a million SSR characters, but that means nothing compared to what you got. I've only gotten the Chev SSR axe myself out of the last month and a half. That's the only SSR Magna weapon I have...And it's HP Skill :/ So I'm jealous and congrats.

Erm :eek: Thank you, its hard to understand what you get when half of the game is on foreign language you dont understand :) and I still play it.

Internets

As someone who just randomly popped by this thread, "legfest" sure has a completely different meaning

I know what it's supposed to mean though

Azusa

http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=6599
Granblue 9mil campaign.

Feb 19 - Feb 29
[1] 9% back when purchase mobacoin
[2] 300 crystals daily
[3] lottery shit
[4] AP and BP 1/2 campaign (check in game)
[5] multibattle host daily up from 3 to 5.
[6] Coop 1/2 AP
[7] RP and EXP x1.5
[8] Rare monster rate up on maps (time to farm mushroom girl)
[9] weapon/summon/char levelling success rate up.

BAOMuYn.jpg

On Feb 25 will be the 2nd anniversary live broadcast on nicovideo.

Granblue 9mil campaign.

Feb 19 - Feb 29
[1] 9% back when purchase mobacoin
[2] 300 crystals daily
[3] lottery shit
[4] AP and BP 1/2 campaign (check in game)
[5] multibattle host daily up from 3 to 5.
[6] Coop 1/2 AP
[7] RP and EXP x1.5
[9] weapon/summon/char levelling success rate up.

BAOMuYn.jpg

On Feb 25 will be the 2nd anniversary live broadcast on nicovideo.

yes! farm magna to death...

Rixa

Granblue 9mil campaign.

Feb 19 - Feb 29

[6] Coop 1/2 AP

2 Questions ^^.

@Azusa I think you explained somewhere in the thread how Coop works, I cant find the post. :(. So how coop works? :) If you can throw url to that message or similar.

What do these rare encounters drop. I have killed many of them but I think I have only gained extra gold & exp, no special drops.

Edit: Thank you!

Azusa

2 Questions ^^.

@Azusa I think you explained somewhere in the thread how Coop works, I cant find the post. :(. So how coop works? :) If you can throw url to that message or similar.

What do these rare encounters drop. I have killed many of them but I think I have only gained extra gold & exp, no special drops.
You would need them to farm items to unlock GW weapons but for now don't bother with it. I will try to farm mushroom girl for rare monster rate up to farm rate monsters later lol.

This:
You host coop room. Write something like N1 (N - normal) or N3-4,5-6,6-6 or H3-4 (H - hard) or 4戦 (4 random battles). You'll get full room instantly. Just host what you wanted. Also you can join rooms. I usually host specific quests like to clear specific stage. And then join random blue (everything) or green (daily) rooms.

There are daily quests. You can see them if you press on "Mission".

I usually just type N5 or H3 (means normal stage 5 or hard stage 3) and host what I want. Then thank you or other than you stamp and disband the room.

Yaari

Does she appear in a certain stage then, the mushroom girl?

I like the free crystals. Hopefully Legendary Fest at the end of the campaign.

Rixa

Oh man, Catherine sound like she hits like a truck! Roll time tomorrow!

Is she new?

Is she in normal gacha or in some Mobacoin gacha? (Not rolling tho)

I sitll need one Wood gem (either 1 big or one small to trade for 1 big) for Petra LB1. Meanwhile shocked cause I noticed that I can LB2 Altair, well he needs levels or can you LB it when not fully leveled and is there anyd point / negative thingies if one does so?

There is no penalty if you Limit Break them before they're capped.
Brb, got one LB to do...

How do I complete the Special Poseidon blue crystal quest? Getting destroyed by Daisuke Ono(?) Becomes tiresome after a while.

I sitll need one Wood gem (either 1 big or one small to trade for 1 big) for Petra LB1. Meanwhile shocked cause I noticed that I can LB2 Altair, well he needs levels or can you LB it when not fully leveled and is there anyd point / negative thingies if one does so?

There is no penalty if you Limit Break them before they're capped.

kiryogi

Banned
Is she in normal gacha or in some Mobacoin gacha? (Not rolling tho)

C/Katherine is the new SSR rare in Legend Gacha voiced by Chiaki Takahashi! (So any gacha) I believe her and all the updates will hit tomorrow. She is Earth type and looks like a gun user.

Moveset:

1 : charm on one target, 2 : break assassin, 3: break overdrive

No negatives, outside of the fact there might be some mats shared that Petra might need to LB2 etc.

Azusa

How do I complete the Special Poseidon blue crystal quest? Getting destroyed by Daisuke Ono(?) Becomes tiresome after a while.
I did it on my 6th try.

But if you don't want to try it yourself there is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8Px5n1bsc&feature=youtu.be

Does she appear in a certain stage then, the mushroom girl?

- Chapter 25 SR Chara Quest 「ガロンゾの古き戦い」
- Chapter 27 and 28 Story Quest (recommended during 1/2 AP)

Yaari

The Katherine character looks cool. I'll hold out for any pulls until later though.

Yeah Poseidon was difficult. Key was saving that defense up for the right time, and breaking the overdrive, or whatever it is. It took me a few tries too.

Whats the blue crystal for?

Edit: Thanks. And to be clear, the can drop her SR summon then? The one that leads to higher rate-up chance?

chrono01

C/Katherine is the new SSR rare in Legend Gacha voiced by Chiaki Takahashi! (So any gacha) I believe her and all the updates will hit tomorrow. She is Earth type and looks like a gun user.

Moveset:

1 : charm on one target, 2 : break assassin, 3: break overdrive

No negatives, outside of the fact there might be some mats shared that Petra might need to LB2 etc.
So, good time for me to try and start my account then? I was waiting for a Legend Fest, since I read the time of the creation of your account is important (so you can use your Start Dash ticket during a Legend Fest for a Legend Fest-exclusive character). I'll probably re-roll for Catherine/Katherine, if she's as good as you say.

Azusa

Edit: Thanks. And to be clear, the can drop her SR summon then? The one that leads to higher rate-up chance?

There are only two good SR summons (and carbuncles):
SR summon "Sylpheed Bell" aka mushroom girl passive is "Rare Monster Encounter Rate UP (*Probability Up)"
SR summon "White Rabbit" passive is "Item Drop Rate and EXP Gain UP 10% (*15%)"

kiryogi

Banned
So, good time for me to try and start my account then? I was waiting for a Legend Fest, since I read the time of the creation of your account is important (so you can use your Start Dash ticket during a Legend Fest for a Legend Fest-exclusive character). I'll probably re-roll for Catherine/Katherine, if she's as good as you say.

If that's who you want, at least at a glance her tool set has some great damage dealing potential.

Rules to SSRs: Go for who you like, there's really not a bad SSR. But just know you would need eventually start focusing on that element. Although some SSRs are significantly better than others.

Top Bottom