• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

kiryogi

Banned
Well, I guess I'm finally going to start this. I'll aim for Oigen since I love her character art.

How long do LegFest's run for? I'm trying to decide how long I have, haha.

All Weekend, 2/29 JST time.

Aitakute, grats I wanted Oigen!

I'm still rolling. Just got SSR Varuna Summon, SSR Sarunan Light (lol), SSR Lancelot.

Rixa: I'm so sorry D:

Yaari

Well, I guess I'm finally going to start this. I'll aim for Oigen since I love her character art.

How long do LegFest's run for? I'm trying to decide how long I have, haha.

I guess 24hr, most rateups run for a day.

Sucks about your rolls Rixa. That's some bad luck :(.
I'm refraining from rolling myself so I can remain under the illusion that I'll get something good. I'll do it in a few hours. Lol.

Rixa

Whats the best way to get rid of those crappy pulls? Feed all r weapons to Floren? What about those units, feed them to my ssr magna summons?

Some advice would be nice :)
Seeing everyone elses pulls, this sucks.

kiryogi

Banned
Oigen's fate episode require clearing chapter 58 in the story. Really now?

I just got him now too, and now you tell me this. I wonder what the chances are of clearing up to that point while story 1/2 is still going this weekend lawl. . .

Dammit dammit, I want Caglistro and Claris. They're totally just going to have to be ST. :/

aitakute

Guess what? I did another pull with legend ticket, got another SSR weapon. Then I did a 90 coin daily pull and here he is
e5AGaSY.jpg

I just got him now too, and now you tell me this. I wonder what the chances are of clearing up to that point while story 1/2 is still going this weekend lawl. . .

Dammit dammit, I want Caglistro and Claris. They're totally just going to have to be ST. :/
Even with 1/2 going on, I don't think you can get to that point without a very strong team

Yaari

What does ST stand for?

Macrotus

Guess what? I did another pull with legend ticket, got another SSR weapon. Then I did a 90 coin daily pull and here he is
e5AGaSY.jpg

Even with 1/2 going on, I don't think you can get to that point without a very strong team

I think thats one of the strongest characters in the game.
I've heard people aim/re-roll for that character you just got when they start playing this game.
Congrats!

kiryogi

Banned
I think thats one of the strongest characters in the game.
I've heard people aim/re-roll for that character you just got when they start playing this game.
Congrats!

Still considering one of the cheesiest characters ever, because you can still MVP very quickly in early raids such as Magnas etc. Popular term in the community is "Dirty Yoda users"

kiryogi

Banned
But I'm playing fire team and I really want Claris! You don't understand this pain!

I'm in the same boat, my fire team is all attack (Metera, Percieval, Zeta in frontline), I'm going Holy saber to help buff defense, but I really need someone like Claris to round it out D: lol.

Rixa

If it makes everyone feel better about their rolls, I'm currently sitting at around a 2.1-2.3% SSR rate during legfest.

Thats bad :/.
I think my next SSR will come from ST whenever they announce it, or propably Star Legend gacha (or what it is called), thus I need some money to invest-

Rixa

Depends on how you look at it, I could just be really good at this game.

I still haven't been able to adapt that mindset yet.

Yeah, I got rid of those almost 50 fodders I got :p. It didnt take long, got few pluses, now back to grind event and aim to get more of those Sepsis.

Yaari

Should I drop that stuff on the Rusted weapon I got from Bahamut then? I need to skill those right?

Edit: I don't know the characters above me but that looks like you got pretty lucky or what.

kiryogi

Banned
Should I drop that stuff on the Rusted weapon I got from Bahamut then? I need to skill those right?

Edit: I don't know the characters above me but that looks like you got pretty lucky or what.

He did, he got one of the best Wind Characters The BIRDMAN! And Narumeia, one of the best Dark Characters. All around good on any team actually.

So my end result was 6 new SSRs, one being a summon. That's LegFest folks!

kiryogi

Banned
My current characters pool saying that I should go with water. But how am I suppose to grind water magna when my current strongest team is fire!?

Your Earth Team ain't no slouch, Siegfried is a great attacker, and Oigen will be good burst too. Plus you got Calgistro?!!??!! And Sara!!! N/M Your Earth team def enough for Levi. (Once you have the earth weapon pool) And if you lucked out SR wise, Soriz and Fastiva can fill the rest of the gaps.

or you can just take Yodar into your fire team and he'd still do the job . lol D:

Uthred

Two single ticket pulls: Got Cerberus, who seems to be fairly sub-par based on tier lists? Still first Dark SSR so happy enough to get it started

First 10 pull: Zeta (first fire SSR, yay, again seems mediocre?), Percival (one of the "meta" fire units I think?) and Sig who seems like a decent SR

I've enough crystals for two more ten pulls but I might leave it there as I (know/) dont think my luck will hold.

Rixa

This is the first event, where I see & understand the benefits of "One colour team". Obviously my team is not one coloured and with this rate it will take long time to get "oc" team.
Iam running with Dark Fencer, since I dont have (yet) better job for this event. After event is done Ill start my way towards Weapon Master job.
Team:
DF (Wind) / Petra / Rosetta (sr) / Jeanne D'Arc / subs are Rakamu & Altair.

Ahh. Okay. Got it.
Okay time to roll!

Roll1: No SSR
Roll2: No SSR
Roll3: No SSR
Roll 4: No SSR

RIP

My current characters pool saying that I should go with water. But how am I suppose to grind water magna when my current strongest team is fire!?

How long have you been playing.

Personally I'm completely F2P and got 11 SSR in about ±3/4 months.

Most of them are kinda mediocre I think although my dark is shaping up nicely (Naru come please):

kiryogi

Banned
Two single ticket pulls: Got Cerberus, who seems to be fairly sub-par based on tier lists? Still first Dark SSR so happy enough to get it started

First 10 pull: Zeta (first fire SSR, yay, again seems mediocre?), Percival (one of the "meta" fire units I think?) and Sig who seems like a decent SR

I've enough crystals for two more ten pulls but I might leave it there as I (know/) dont think my luck will hold.

Zeta can be an absolute beast as she has a break assassin like skill(more damage during break status) use it with her ougi, plus deals even more damage when the enemy is in break. Not to mention she can lock enemies in break for a little bit too. Percival is one of the best fire characters to have around, attack scales based off how much HP he has, he can cast fear which stops enemies from charging.

I feel really bad for both of our new players here D:

RIP

Most of them are kinda mediocre I think although my dark is shaping up nicely (Naru come please):

Lol Ghardandouza

Yaari

Roll5: Magisa
Roll6: Nothing
Roll7: Some ugly dude with horns

Meh :(.
Happy with the new characters R/SR's I got though. Something new to play with.

aitakute

Nearly 3 months
Your Earth Team ain't no slouch, Siegfried is a great attacker, and Oigen will be good burst too. Plus you got Calgistro?!!??!! And Sara!!! N/M Your Earth team def enough for Levi. (Once you have the earth weapon pool) And if you lucked out SR wise, Soriz and Fastiva can fill the rest of the gaps.

or you can just take Yodar into your fire team and he'd still do the job . lol D:

I have Soriz and Fastiva
No his name is Agielba
I have him. He's best dad. He can deal more than 200k damages when he's low on HP. Decent character

Yaari

Oh well still happy with 2 new SSR. So now I have Petra,Magisa and Agielba. Not sure what direction that team takes me, Petra doesn't really fit in right?

garath

Ok. With legfest I'll give it one more shot tonight. I wish that rerolling guide which walked through the tutorial quick had more pictures. Maybe if I can find the ultimate guide again and couple that with the quick reroll guide I'll get through it this time.

Uthred

Should have stayed strong, blew the rest of my gems on two more 10 pulls, no SSR's, got Alec, Egerie and Zaza so some top tier SR's at least

Yaari

Oh well still happy I got new SSRs. Was getting bored playing the same team.

Should I go for Fire now? I mean, Petra is my only Wind type.

Top Bottom