• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

chrono01

Yeah similar experience. I ended up also just sticking with Kakashi and a bunch of decent 5*'s(No Kabuto though).

I just don't have the tenacity for constant re-rolling, an evening and half a day of re-rolling was enough.
Yeah, it's not exactly an easy game to re-roll in and, when more people settle on their accounts, finding people to co-op in the low level quests (so you can grind early pearls for more summons) will become more difficult. Not just that, there's no telling how long the discounted banner will stay, so if I waiver too much, I might be in a situation where I'm without any 6* and no way to easily roll for more.

I've been playing a lot with Kakashi and he seems great. Medium range, neutral attribute, line AOE attack that has a (nice) chance to reduce an enemy's attack, and great stats. I also love his in-game animation of him holding a book during battle, typical Kakashi. Hopefully I can manage to get Gaara eventually.

One complaint I have with the game is the lack of Japanese VO (for special attacks). It's surprising, since One Piece Treasure Cruise and Dokkan Battle (both Namco Bandai games) have Japanese VO, but this one doesn't. Considering I'm used to hearing the Japanese VO, since I watch the anime subtitled on Crunchyroll, it'll take a little adjusting to.

ReaperXL7

For the Naruto game, is it worth rerolling on the first pull or should I just go for rerolling multi pulls?

I know sometimes they limit what you can get out of your first.

chrono01

For the Naruto game, is it worth rerolling on the first pull or should I just go for rerolling multi pulls?

I know sometimes they limit what you can get out of your first.
You can get a potential 6* on your free single tutorial pull, but it's not likely (it happened to me once, unfortunately, I got nothing after that with my multi-pulls :/).

Basically, finish the tutorial and claim your gifts. If you do that now, you'll be sitting at 25 pearls. Not enough to do a multi-summon, you say!? That's fine, just join two co-op missions (either host your own or join someone else's) and get matched with four new players. You'll get 8 more pearls this way (2 per new player you fight with) and then do your multi-pull. If you get a 5* that ascends to 6*, you're set! Those are Gaara, Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke. There's also Haku, but he's available in a different banner right now, not the 30 pearl one. Once you have your future 6*, it's up to you whether to use the remaining two multi-pulls to try for another one, or get supporting characters for your 6*. I'd recommend at least doing 2/3 of them and then deciding whether or not to go for 3/3. I did, it's a pretty nice value.

All you really need is a solid 5* that evolves to a 6*, and a few supporting characters, and you're good. If you manage to get more than one 6*, you're even more better off.

Also, sent you a Friend Request, commish! I wonder if we'll get a proper OT eventually.

MiTYH

I've actually found Kabuto/Sakura harder to get. I had a few rerolls of Gaara or Kakashi back when it was soft launched, but have still never seen the two healers. Eventually settled on a Kakashi/Shikamaru account (wound up getting both again on my last reroll summon -_-).

If someone wants a Gaara with 5-star Ochimaru and shark dude, PM me.

Also, my ID is 554,383,460,112 for anyone who wants it!

casiopao

is it? ive read the gacha rates were awful and the tweaks they did to global was weird.

Ohhh sorry then.T_T I thought it is the same as the Japan version where the gacha is great.^^ And i got tons of character and weapon SSR.

I do had feeling here that gacha in global ones always had worst gacha rate.T_T

I started playing it because my favorite gravure idol was playing it. :p
They are also very aware with their image having only done collabs with Ikkitousen and Senran Kagura. I'm not very familiar with the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but these names sound familiar; they sometimes have a male and female version and the female is always way better in-game, no matter how badass the males look.

I just love the art. :3

Lol. It looks interesting especially for me who like Sangokushi but Hortensia is killing me right now lol with so many events.

If u like Fire Emblem, Hortensia Saga is some of the game which u should try. It is truly Sega fire emblem but in mobile.

Some of the waifu here.

1462778199.jpg

1469606670.jpg

1462778604.jpg

Not so much about full fanservice though. Unless summer which will give us girls in bikini lol.

Added you Chrono. And yes, someone should make an OT... are you volunteering,Chrono? :)

This site seems pretty good: http://narutoblazing.gamea.co/

I'm currently working on adapting the OPTC database site for this game. I've done it before with a couple of other games, so hopefully it won't take too long for me to get it online.

It's mainly taking all of my time trying to get all of the character information right now.

Edit: If any of you guys would like to help, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the link to the spreadsheet I'm storing all the data in. I'm still pretty low level, so I'm not even close to having seen all the available characters yet.

Uthred

Should probably have gone HAM on multiplayer gold cups yesterday, "only" got Gaara to 6* lvl 70. Co-op can be annoying at times, they need a timeout on peoples turns, sometimes it feels like people are taking the piss (or have terrible connections). Similarly having to go to the title screen just to get the stamina to update is a minor irritation. Haven't touched the Haku event yet, trying to get my team in shape to do the B one as it seems to have a pretty high drop rate.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Should probably have gone HAM on multiplayer gold cups yesterday, "only" got Gaara to 6* lvl 70. Co-op can be annoying at times, they need a timeout on peoples turns, sometimes it feels like people are taking the piss (or have terrible connections). Similarly having to go to the title screen just to get the stamina to update is a minor irritation. Haven't touched the Haku event yet, trying to get my team in shape to do the B one as it seems to have a pretty high drop rate.

There is a time out. I think it's 20 seconds.

Zafir

I was actually surprised I got that Haku on the first time I did the C tier one, lol.

On the levelling up front. I've ran out of money because I stupidly wasted some on the stat items as they kept filling up my collection. So my Kakashi is stuck at level 30ish 5* for the time being.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I was actually surprised I got that Haku on the first time I did the C tier one, lol.

On the levelling up front. I've ran out of money because I stupidly wasted some on the stat items as they kept filling up my collection. So my Kakashi is stuck at level 30ish 5* for the time being.

Don't forget you can use low level dudes, like 1 and 2 star characters, to act as mules to hold your stat items. Transfer them to the low level due for cheap, and then later you can transfer the low level dues to your main team.

ReaperXL7

Gotta decide on what I want to do, my pulls looked like this so far

5*
Sasuke
Shikamaru
Jirobo

4*
Kisame
Shizune
Orochimaru

Then a bunch of 3* nobody's

Is one S rank enough or should I reroll and try for two?

Here's the link to the character spreadsheet that I've made:

(quote to reveal):

I was actually able to figure quite a lot of the missing information out myself, so there's not a ton left to fill out. Any help is definitely appreciated though.

MiTYH

I was actually able to figure quite a lot of the missing information out myself, so there's not a ton left to fill out. Any help is definitely appreciated though.

Looks awesome! I'd recommend adding in the "bonuses" you get when you fuse more characters, those grey silhouettes on the top left under the lock area.

I've got some units, here what I can do to help:

14: Choji Akimichi: Insatiable Appetite. 3 stars. Blue attribute. Min Health: 257, Atk 211, Luck 0, Range short. Cost 5. Field: Boosts attack by 65-130. Buddy: Boosts attack by 50. Ninjutsu: Gives you an attack boost of 25% for 8 turn(s), costs 5 chakra. Bonuses: 1, health recovers w/ map movement, 2: Health boost

26: Ebisu: An Elite Teacher. 3 stars. Purple attribute. Min Health: 189, Atk 144, Luck 0, Range mid. Field: Boosts attack by 65-130. Buddy: Boosts attack by 50. Ninjutsu: Gives you 3 perfect dodge(s) for 3 turn(s), costs 4 chakra. Bonuses 1: Combination critical rate boost, 2: health recovers w/ map movement

Actually, is it more helpful to just give you pictures or would you want it typed up? I could do either, I have a bunch you don't have listed

EDIT: Ones I have that you don't:
14, 26, 28, 31, 28, 40, 102. Probably +1 on all the numbers since they all evolve.

And for 122-134, do some friend pulls, that's where I got them all (I have all of them)

Looks awesome! I'd recommend adding in the "bonuses" you get when you fuse more characters, those grey silhouettes on the top left under the lock area.

I've got some units, here what I can do to help:

14: Choji Akimichi: Insatiable Appetite. 3 stars. Blue attribute. Min Health: 257, Atk 211, Luck 0, Range short. Cost 5. Field: Boosts attack by 65-130. Buddy: Boosts attack by 50. Ninjutsu: Gives you an attack boost of 25% for 8 turn(s), costs 5 chakra. Bonuses: 1, health recovers w/ map movement, 2: Health boost

26: Ebisu: An Elite Teacher. 3 stars. Purple attribute. Min Health: 189, Atk 144, Luck 0, Range mid. Field: Boosts attack by 65-130. Buddy: Boosts attack by 50. Ninjutsu: Gives you 3 perfect dodge(s) for 3 turn(s), costs 4 chakra. Bonuses 1: Combination critical rate boost, 2: health recovers w/ map movement

Actually, is it more helpful to just give you pictures or would you want it typed up? I could do either, I have a bunch you don't have listed

EDIT: Ones I have that you don't:
14, 26, 28, 31, 28, 40, 102. Probably +1 on all the numbers since they all evolve.

And for 122-134, do some friend pulls, that's where I got them all (I have all of them)

You can actually edit them in yourself. I made it editable, since I hid the link to only GAF members. Hopefully nobody tries to do something crappy, but I've got offline backups as well.

Or you can just send me the information and I'll type it in. Either way works!

MiTYH

You can actually edit them in yourself. I made it editable, since I hid the link to only GAF members. Hopefully nobody tries to do something crappy, but I've got offline backups as well.

Or you can just send me the information and I'll type it in. Either way works!

Cool, I see it now. I've added some, can probably add the others tomorrow

chrono01

Added you Chrono. And yes, someone should make an OT... are you volunteering,Chrono? :)

This site seems pretty good: http://narutoblazing.gamea.co/
Not volunteering, just a passing mention, haha.

I've actually found Kabuto/Sakura harder to get. I had a few rerolls of Gaara or Kakashi back when it was soft launched, but have still never seen the two healers. Eventually settled on a Kakashi/Shikamaru account (wound up getting both again on my last reroll summon -_-).

Really? I re-rolled for a total of around 12 hours (yes, I'm insane), and I only saw one Kakashi (the one I kept) and no Gaara. I saw three Naruto, and one Sasuke. However, I had quite a few re-rolls with Kabuto and Sakura, sometimes both of them in a single multi-pull. RNG is like that, I guess. :/

Anyway, I'll add you in a bit!

Yeah, the game can be really slow in-between turns. Sometimes people act super-fast, which makes things progress well, other times it seems like they just sit there. It could be caused by a bad connection, though.

Same exact situation here. I didn't realize fusing pills were so expensive. I should have fused them to a low level 1* character/fodder and then, after I stacked a lot on them, fused that 1* character into Kakashi, transferring them all in a single go. That would have saved on a lot of ryo. :/

Oh well. I stocked up on a lot of ramen yesterday, so I should be able to max my Kakashi when the ryo dailies hit on the weekend. I expanded my character box limit to 80 and I'll probably go to 100 later today. I know it'll be needed eventually, so I might as well get that out of the way now.

Gotta decide on what I want to do, my pulls looked like this so far

5*
Sasuke
Shikamaru
Jirobo

4*
Kisame
Shizune
Orochimaru

Then a bunch of 3* nobody's

Is one S rank enough or should I reroll and try for two?
It's up to you whether you want to go for more than one 5* per re-roll. Personally, I tried...I tried very hard, but I just couldn't manage it. Meanwhile, there are people on Reddit pulling 3+ 5* characters in their first three multi-pull. :/

Your re-roll has a 5* (Sasuke), Shikamaru (delay), Jirobu (jutsu sealer) and Shizune (healer). That's a lot of support.

Don't forget we're getting a guaranteed 6* banner pull in a few weeks time, if the same thing happens in Global as it did in the Japanese release. That banner will give you one of the four starting 5* characters (Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, or Gaara), so (unless you get a dupe) you might get your second 5* character there.

Re-rolling in this game is pretty lengthy, considering you need to do a few missions after you finish the tutorial for your first multi-pull. It's up to you whether you want to aim for two 5* characters, but it might be better to just start playing. It's still early on, so as long as you have a nice 5* character start, you should be fine.

Here's the link to the character spreadsheet that I've made:

(quote to reveal):

Nice job man! If I see anything I can add, I'll definitely contribute.

Zafir

Don't forget you can use low level dudes, like 1 and 2 star characters, to act as mules to hold your stat items. Transfer them to the low level due for cheap, and then later you can transfer the low level dues to your main team.

Yeah I learned about that after I did it, haha. :p

Will definitely do that in the future. For now I probably need to just continue doing the story for what little cash that gives.

Same exact situation here. I didn't realize fusing pills were so expensive. I should have fused them to a low level 1* character/fodder and then, after I stacked a lot on them, fused that 1* character into Kakashi, transferring them all in a single go. That would have saved on a lot of ryo. :/

Oh well. I stocked up on a lot of ramen yesterday, so I should be able to max my Kakashi when the ryo dailies hit on the weekend. I expanded my character box limit to 80 and I'll probably go to 100 later today. I know it'll be needed eventually, so I might as well get that out of the way now.

Yeah, I did something similar. I upped my box to 75 I think, and I stock piled some of the ramen from earlier today.

I actually did manage to get Sakura in my Kakashi account. I need to get her from 4* though. I don't think she's quite as good as Kabuto either, since her jutsu doesn't heal unlike him.

chrono01

Man, with the Naruto game you can just continue playing early on. I keep ranking up, just working through the story quests, and when I do run out of stamina, there's always hosted co-op. Great for days where you need to farm items, such as EXP items. I wish more games had a co-op feature like that (I know Brave Souls does, and I love it there too).

Unfortunately, I didn't farm enough EXP items to finish off Kakashi, but I should get him to Level 60 or so. I'll definitely finish him off next week.

Caim

Man, with the Naruto game you can just continue playing early on. I keep ranking up, just working through the story quests, and when I do run out of stamina, there's always hosted co-op. Great for days where you need to farm items, such as EXP items. I wish more games had a co-op feature like that (I know Brave Souls does, and I love it there too).

Unfortunately, I didn't farm enough EXP items to finish off Kakashi, but I should get him to Level 60 or so. I'll definitely finish him off next week.

Before the Global launch there was event missions for All Cups and All Scroll types but I have no idea if that will be in the normal rotation.

If anyone wants to add me me my ID is: 574,388,468,315

I alternate between 6* Gaara or 6* Haku as my leader.

chrono01

Before the Global launch there was event missions for All Cups and All Scroll types but I have no idea if that will be in the normal rotation.

If anyone wants to add me me my ID is: 574,388,468,315

I alternate between 6* Gaara or 6* Haku as my leader.
Nice, I just checked. Apparently we get ryo + mixed color scrolls on SAT/SUN. \o/

I'll add you right now.

Edit: Are you the guy named "NARUTO" with the Naruto lead?

Cool, I see it now. I've added some, can probably add the others tomorrow

Nice job man! If I see anything I can add, I'll definitely contribute.

I just realized that the link that I shared previously was to an Excel file and apparently the changes that you guys make doesn't save in the file? I'm not seeing any at least.

I've changed the link in my post to a Google Spreadsheet file now, so hopefully that should work. Definitely try it out and let me know.

I've also added a column that shows whether or not I've got a screenshot for a particular character. I'm missing a ton of those, so shoot me a PM if you'd like to help collect those. We'll have to figure out an easy way for you to get them to me.

MiTYH

Added you guys and Koci.
Chrono add me! 584,305,470,112
starting with Gaara. Any tips with leveling up character?
Seems silly that the only way to level up is through feeding ramen.
and those ramen can only be farmed from daily mission?

Pretty much, it's more One Piece than DBZ. Which is a shame, I like when characters get EXP, even a little, from normal battles.

Any ramen will do, but matching element gets more. Also, farm money, cause that stuff gets expensiiiiiive.

chrono01

Added you guys and Koci.
Chrono add me! 584,305,470,112
starting with Gaara. Any tips with leveling up character?
Seems silly that the only way to level up is through feeding ramen.
and those ramen can only be farmed from daily mission?
Will add you in a few minutes!

And yes, it's similar to Treasure Cruise in that your characters only gain EXP through feeding. I too wish it were like Dokkan Battle, but there are ramen dailies five days out of the week (MON-FRI), so it's not too bad. Only one will be your attribute, but you can always feed them off-attribute if you have to.

Thank you so much.

I've been playing the Valiant Force beta (mobile game that was hyped by GAF a few months ago) for a few hours now.

It's fun, but it has that SEA-style of art and UI I'm not fond of, instead of what we're used to with JP mobile games.

The tactical grid-style gameplay they got is pretty cool though.
It's similar to Hortensia Saga.

4yrS52m.png
QtL0KSD.png
S3M4edj.png

MiTYH

I've been playing the Valiant Force beta (mobile game that was hyped by GAF a few months ago) for a few hours now.

It's fun, but it has that SEA-style of art and UI I'm not fond of, instead of what we're used to with JP mobile games.

4yrS52m.png
QtL0KSD.png
S3M4edj.png

Hm, looks interesting. Any news on how long until it's out of beta?

casiopao

4yrS52m.png
QtL0KSD.png
S3M4edj.png

The UI does looks kinda bad.T_T

How about the gacha? Is it good/fair or sooo grindy ones? Any good story for the game?
The character arts does looks a bit bland though.TT

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Heh, took a look at the Naruto Reddit and saw that they are having multiplayer woes. Totally saw this coming as the incentive as a host to complete with the team in-tact is almost non-existent and honestly, the Western culture is way more dick-ish than the Japanese in terms of these games, I would like to think.

To put some more praise on Three Kingdoms Smash, it has cost-free joining multiplayer; up to 5 different people, if you don't get 5, remaining units are subbed in from the second unit in teams so you don't start with a handicapped team. The incentive of completing with 5 people comes from the mechanic to get an extra drop of anything from the level for each additional person depending on their luck status (goes up to 90%, easy to achieve). If you disconnect everyone, you get no additional drops.

What are some other good multiplayer systems?

Zafir

Heh, took a look at the Naruto Reddit and saw that they are having multiplayer woes. Totally saw this coming as the incentive as a host to complete with the team in-tact is almost non-existent and honestly, the Western culture is way more dick-ish than the Japanese in terms of these games, I would like to think.

To put some more praise on Three Kingdoms Smash, it has cost-free joining multiplayer; up to 5 different people, if you don't get 5, remaining units are subbed in from the second unit in teams so you don't start with a handicapped team. The incentive of completing with 5 people comes from the mechanic to get an extra drop of anything from the level for each additional person depending on their luck status (goes up to 90%, easy to achieve). If you disconnect everyone, you get no additional drops.

What are some other good multiplayer systems?
Yeah as I said in the OT, the MP is certainly bringing out the worst in people.

On Saturday, my experience with the B cup mission was 60% being kicked in the lobby(my characters were easily capable of doing it, but people were overcompensating), 30% being kicked once I actually got into the mission and the last 10% was a mixture of newbie failures and some successes. Fortunately later in the day I did try again, and didn't get kicked much at all.

Honestly the kicking everyone in game would indeed be solved by some sort of drop incentive, or alternatively just let people continue to finish the mission with the same reduced rewards similar to how the host does.

chrono01

Yeah as I said in the OT, the MP is certainly bringing out the worst in people.

On Saturday, my experience with the B cup mission was 60% being kicked in the lobby(my characters were easily capable of doing it, but people were overcompensating), 30% being kicked once I actually got into the mission and the last 10% was a mixture of newbie failures and some successes. Fortunately later in the day I did try again, and didn't get kicked much at all.

Honestly the kicking everyone in game would indeed be solved by some sort of drop incentive, or alternatively just let people continue to finish the mission with the same reduced rewards similar to how the host does.
I'm honestly surprised that it's not similar to another mobage I play, Bleach Brave Souls. If you play co-op, and the leader disconnects, the game switches over to single-player mode for the rest of the players. I don't know why Naruto couldn't behave the same way.

MiTYH

I'm honestly surprised that it's not similar to another mobage I play, Bleach Brave Souls. If you play co-op, and the leader disconnects, the game switches over to single-player mode for the rest of the players. I don't know why Naruto couldn't behave the same way.

It's the opposite -- if you're running coop and someone other than the host disconnects, the host gains control over them. But the host losing connection drops for everyone else.

Makes no sense.

chrono01

It's the opposite -- if you're running coop and someone other than the host disconnects, the host gains control over them. But the host losing connection drops for everyone else.

Makes no sense.
In Naruto:

*playing co-op*

If a member other than the leader disconnects, the control of that character is switched to the leader. The game continues. If the leader disconnects, the entire room is kicked.

In Bleach:

*playing co-op*

If a member other than the leader disconnects, the control of that character is switched over to the AI. The game continues. If the leader disconnects, all members currently in that run are switched over to AI and control remains with you. The game continues and you're able to finish the run.

Bleach has it so much better. :(

ReaperXL7

Has anyone played Sword Art Online Black Swordsman? I was curious if a Gacha game had been made for it sand came across this video

http://youtu.be/i4X6wgKHGJM

I think it looks pretty good, but I'm not sure if Bamco will bother bringing it over. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make a genuine Japanese IOS account, I've tried multiple times but I end up still only being able to download games from the US store.

*edit: nevermind that SAO game is Chinese, I was also finally able to get my Japanese account to work!

Anyone know if there are any English resources for Million Arthur? I think it looks pretty great so far
but it's tough to understand what is going on and what specific cards do.

chrono01

Holy shit.
That new SAO game that released today, Memory Defrag, is pretty incredible.

It's a fast paced side-scroller.
The thing though is how fluid and polished everything is.
Also, no stamina system, so play 'till you're bored.

Small video I found:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQt8oS6XX4&feature=youtu.be

If you somewhat like SAO (or part of it like me who reads the damn LNs), should check it out.
English when? :(

Guess that's a no on the digimon heroes.
I'm not going to lie, I honestly forgot it existed.

ReaperXL7

Holy shit.
That new SAO game that released today, Memory Defrag, is pretty incredible.

It's a fast paced side-scroller.
The thing though is how fluid and polished everything is.
Also, no stamina system, so play 'till you're bored.

Small video I found:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQt8oS6XX4&feature=youtu.be

If you somewhat like SAO (or part of it like me who reads the damn LNs), should check it out.

I started playing this since that other game turned out to be Japanese, the combat is pretty good for a touch game. I enjoy the pace and the co-op is a lot of fun. I have no idea about tier lists for it, but I would recommend anyone trying it if they are interested in SAO. It also has a lobby system and in game chat which are nice for Co-Op....even if I can't read Japanese.

I also came across another game from Bandai that seems like a Terra Battle clone but a lot better in my opinion called Valhait rising

92606_3_1.jpg

Seems like Bamcos mobile offerings are getting pretty good.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I started playing this since that other game turned out to be Japanese, the combat is pretty good for a touch game. I enjoy the pace and the co-op is a lot of fun. I have no idea about tier lists for it, but I would recommend anyone trying it if they are interested in SAO.

I also came across another game from Bandai that seems like a Terra Battle clone but a lot better in my opinion called Valhait rising

92606_3_1.jpg

Seems like Bamcos mobile offerings are getting pretty good.
Those Rock battle-lyrics tho.

Has anyone played Sword Art Online Black Swordsman? I was curious if a Gacha game had been made for it sand came across this video

http://youtu.be/i4X6wgKHGJM

I think it looks pretty good, but I'm not sure if Bamco will bother bringing it over. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make a genuine Japanese IOS account, I've tried multiple times but I end up still only being able to download games from the US store.

*edit: nevermind that SAO game is Chinese, I was also finally able to get my Japanese account to work!

Anyone know if there are any English resources for Million Arthur? I think it looks pretty great so far

but it's tough to understand what is going on and what specific cards do.

For MA2, not anymore that I know of. There was a blog that translated the events and new systems but the person running it has been fairly busy so it seems that's this has resource has fallen by the way side. The only way I get news on fights or card effects now is just remembering the kanji for some abilities and using google translate on the famitsu wiki and hope to god that it translates it somewhat nicely. RIP if the card has some kind of complex effect or status/cure to it, it'll sometimes not even translate it, even if it looks to be worded similarly to another card.

I think they had a IRC long ago when it first started. So maybe it's still up or moved to a discord channel.

ReaperXL7

Those Rock battle-lyrics tho.

Yeah, the music is alittle frustrating. I usually just turn it off and listen to other music or podcasts.

For MA2, not anymore that I know of. There was a blog that translated the events and new systems but the person running it has been fairly busy so it seems that's this has resource has fallen by the way side. The only way I get news on fights or card effects now is just remembering the kanji for some abilities and using google translate on the famitsu wiki and hope to god that it translates it somewhat nicely. RIP if the card has some kind of complex effect or status/cure to it, it'll sometimes not even translate it, even if it looks to be worded similarly to another card.

I think they had a IRC long ago when it first started. So maybe it's still up or moved to a discord channel.

Ahh that sucks, I may hold off on playing that one then since I read recently that it is coming to the U.S it's very nice visually but hard to play without being able to read Japanese.

Yeah, the music is alittle frustrating. I usually just turn it off and listen to other music or podcasts.

Ahh that sucks, I may hold off on playing that one then since I read recently that it is coming to the U.S it's very nice visually but hard to play without being able to read Japanese.

Coming to the US? When was this? I know it has an English SEA release around last year, are you talking about that?

It is hard to play without knowledge of Japanese, more so now with all the extra effects and conditions for cards nowadays compared to to the start of the game. Still, the JP version has the benefit of being, well, the JP version so all the extra gems, collabs, apology gems as well as fast and consistent game updates. I think MA2 has done a real great job at improving their game over the last almost two years it's been operating, it would be a shame to give that all up for a slowly updated, content drought translated version, even if I could understand the cards a lot easier.

Top Bottom