• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Music (Pop, rock and all 'dat) |OT|

CALwnfXU0AAQOyg.jpg:large

Love it when it gets warm again :)

ChryZ

http://www.perfume-web.jp/news/individual.php?id=285

「SXSW 2015」Perfumeライブ生中継 急遽決定!!

Japan Nightを主催するSXSW Asia Repが、SXSWでのPerfumeのパフォーマンスの一部を、
YouTubeチャンネルにてライブストリーミングすることが急遽決定いたしました!!

現地からのライブ生中継にご期待ください!!

2015年3月18日(水)15時頃〜(日本時間)
配信URL:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4ewJKx6MUQqNk5RQIh2fQ
チャンネル名:SXSW Japan Rep

Live stream for Perfume’s SXSW performance, March 18, 2015 (Wed) - around 15:00 (Japan time)

Thanks to the recommendations in this thread I now have a new love for Keytalk and HaKU. I've been listening to a little bit of this is not a business also, I love they're song AKANE-CHAN.
This thread is great, I'm being opened to so much new music I never would have found on my own.

Kurita

Thanks to the recommendations in this thread I now have a new love for Keytalk and HaKU. I've been listening to a little bit of this is not a business also, I love they're song AKANE-CHAN.
This thread is great, I'm being opened to so much new music I never would have found on my own.
Happy to hear that! All three are amazing bands. Especially KEYTALK, they're in my top 10 bands of all time.

Kurita

So apparently Gotch announced that ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION will do another world tour in 2015. There's no official statement at the moment but hey, dude did the same thing in 2013 when he announced the European tour by himself :lol Can't wait!

Aizo

Banned
I wonder how many times I'll listen to it until someone else posts. Going on number 5 right now.
Edit: 8
Explanation: It sounds really good on my audio-technicas.

*ahem*

it's a good video

actually it's her best song in a while now

Explanation: It sounds really good on my audio-technicas.

I actually just bought a pair of ATH-M50x's and while they're not the best sounding headphones I own, I'm constantly impressed at how EVERYTHING I throw at them sounds good to great. Like, you can't make them sound bad, which I can't say for some of my more expensive cans.

Aizo

Banned
My senpai from my keion recommended Bradio to me a few months ago, but I didn't listen to them until now. They're super catchy! Although, I'm sure a bunch of you have already listened to 'em.

I actually just bought a pair of ATH-M50x's and while they're not the best sounding headphones I own, I'm constantly impressed at how EVERYTHING I throw at them sounds good to great. Like, you can't make them sound bad, which I can't say for some of my more expensive cans.
I didn't mean to sound like I'm the biggest Kyary fanboy, but damn, I really liked that song. Before putting my 'phones on, I thought it was pretty good, but after... Yasutaka outdid himself.
Feels good to have a great pair of cans, man.

Kansoku

LEu9t9X.gif

My senpai from my keion recommended Bradio to me a few months ago, but I didn't listen to them until now. They're super catchy! Although, I'm sure a bunch of you have already listened to 'em.

Yeah, I've listened to their 2 mini alums after hearing Death Parade's OP, bu they're not to the level of Flyers' IMO. But sure something to watch out for.

I didn't mean to sound like I'm the biggest Kyary fanboy, but damn, I really liked that song. Before putting my 'phones on, I thought it was pretty good, but after... Yasutaka outdid himself.
Feels good to have a great pair of cans, man.

I've recently got an AKG K240 MKII, my first "good" headphones (at least for the budget, it is entry-level after all), and I was blown away how I can hear everything. So much detail that I've never heard before. Feels good.

looks like according to Natalie you can get a free BiSH song today on ototoy

which would be rad if ototoy's website was actually working

also something about if they get 4444 twitter followers they'll post selfies or something, I gave up translating

e: in theory, this is the link you want: http://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/50066

e2: lol, I guess WACK's singing on this and not the girls. I have no idea why they uploaded this

Kurita

What's BiSH? Not BiS? Too similar.

Thanks!
Edit: Dracula La is so catchy.
https://youtu.be/adVh-YdZUbk
It really is. I think I kinda prefer ワタリドリ with that "on the road" thing going on but both are amazing songs. Can't wait to grab the single tomorrow, it'll be available on every iTunes store.

indigo la End announced that their support drummer is now an official member!

Aizo

Banned
We really should update the OP, like Infinite said. Also, we could have a witty subtitle after |OT|, like all the cool kids.

Apharmd

I really want to drive over to Austin for the Perfume SXSW thing but I'm in Houston. Zoe, if you're still checking this thread could you ask if they let people in still at 11 PM and how much tickets are?

Zoe

I haven't seen anybody to ask, but the rumor is $10. Coming at 11:00 is super risky though. The place may fill up with badge/wristband holders after the general public gets in.

Apharmd

If they let me and my friends in, I won't care. It's a friggin' chance to see Perfume!

Anyway, thank you very much for the information. Would you be able to ask for me if you see anyone later? I'm gonna gather up my friends and prepare for a short roadtrip. If all else fails then we'll just watch the youtube stream.

Zoe

Well unfortunately the guy who took my money ($20) didn't know. Also, right now it looks like they might not keep the second floor open, so the floor isn't very big.

I'm here at stage left.
0Tiy0Dq.jpg

This is the back right corner.
RLx81zc.jpg

Edit: actually there are more people upstairs right now. Don't know if they're staff or not.

Apharmd

Thank you so much for the updates, Zoe. It looks like my friends actually aren't all that hot in going now and myself as well, since all of us have work in the morning. Oh well, looks like I'll be watching this on Youtube.

Well unfortunately the guy who took my money ($20) didn't know. Also, right now it looks like they might not keep the second floor open, so the floor isn't very big.

I'm here at stage left.
0Tiy0Dq.jpg

This is the back right corner.
RLx81zc.jpg

Edit: actually there are more people upstairs right now. Don't know if they're staff or not.

Have fun!

Top Bottom