• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jay and Silent Bob: Chronic Blunt Punch trailer

Bullet Club

Banned

Jay and Silent Bob: Chronic Blunt Punch is the first video game based on the popular characters from the Kevin Smith View Askew-niverse. Pushing the boundaries of humor and stories portrayed in games, this is an experience that weaves together the tone and wittiness of Kevin's movies with fast-paced combat in side-scrolling 2.5D, over-the-top multiplayer tag-team brawler gameplay.

The Guerrilla Collective showcase unveiled a look of the game in action.

Last edited:

Darko

Who smoke the blunts? We smoke the blunts!
GraySillyAruanas-max-1mb.gif

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Well, shit, why not, it cannot possibly be worse than the Reboot movie

Nymphae

Banned
I liked these guys back in the day and I don't really have anything against KS. but I wish they would just give this up already. J&SB Reboot was embarrassingly bad. These days Smith is a better podcaster.

MastaKiiLA

Interesting. I enjoyed Smith's earlier films, except Chasing Amy. J&SB was entertaining. I think I've outgrown this stuff though. Haven't watched the Reboot. I will eventually, but it's not the priority it would've been when I was still in uni.

Quasicat

I like arcade sticks.
Did you use a converter ?
or a switch made one ?
I picked this up from Amazon in January.

https://www.8bitdo.com/arcade-stick/

It’s absolutely awesome and relatively cheap compared to others I’ve seen. The only real issue I had with it is the gate on the stick was square and I prefer octagonal ones (which cost $6 and took less an 5 minutes to swap out). Definitely check the reviews, but It’s really nice.

Actually spent the better part of 3 hours or so playing Streets of Rage 2 and then some TMNT Hyperstone Heist this weekend with a buddy and a few drinks.

Really made me start looking back into the best 'em up genre again. Forgot I had Mother Russia Bleeds and reinstalled that. Picked up Streets of Rage 4 as well for next weekend. And then this was announced yesterday, super on board as long as the price is right.

Top Bottom