• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

Jaroof

Kyrstyn Pixton is creating a new album, set to be released in April. She started a kickstarter for it, so I put $10 towards it.

I really liked her first album. It mixed together her classical singing style with trip-hop beats.

Sample: Dolphin's Pipe

Edit: Also joined the Google+ group.

Edit 2:
Just got this album, mainly because of this super-chill track.

Jaroof

Great news from Bob42jh on the google+ page!

Run C.T and Trog'low will be dropping releases on CCR next year - you heard it hear first ;)

I just recently got into RunC.T., but I already love his stuff.

Since stumbling into this thread just a few days ago I've:

- subscribed
- got hooked listening to Nujabes' albums on YouTube
- ordered MF Doom's Special Herbs Box Set CDs on Amazon
- and on iTunes I finally properly labeled the track artists on this CD I got years ago (iTunes never imported the artist names correctly and the CD booklet didn't help as well =P):
ncIoI.jpg

Thanks GAF =)

Wiz

Where has this thread been all my life...

Really digging that Spotify playlist. Will definitely have to get a lot of these artists albums ASAP.

desu

Came here to post it earlier, but it was already posted.

Was really looking forward to it and it certaintly didn't dissapoint. Been listening to it for the whole time at work.

I'm not going to listen to it until I get the vinyl. It's available on the 26th so I should have it sometime early next year. I can do this.

CRS

I'm not going to listen to it until I get the vinyl. It's available on the 26th so I should have it sometime early next year. I can do this.

Are you in Japan? I feel like it might only be available for people with a Japanese address. Tried buying something a while back only to find they don't ship to the States. It's not like this for all items but just the one I wanted.

And if you can, would you mind buying me one? I'd pay you on top of the item cost for your trouble.

Are you in Japan? I feel like it might only be available for people with a Japanese address. Tried buying something a while back only to find they don't ship to the States. It's not like this for all items but just the one I wanted.

And if you can, would you mind buying me one? I'd pay you on top of the item cost for your trouble.

Hmm, they've shipped to North America for everything that I've wanted from them before. In any case, if they don't, I use a forwarding company in Japan to send things to me in Canada when I have to.

gillty

Banned
Bros I can't stop listening to Luv (Sic) Part 5

When Shing says "Til life do us apart and it did..." :(

Edit: History of Luv(Sic)
Came here to say this. :(

and just discovered the album bop alloy through that link. wow :O

give it a listen people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9yHMBAceOA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP2ynOjMsA8
http://bopalloy.bandcamp.com/ :)

Substantial has a few features on Kenichiro Nishihara's album I mentioned a few pages back which is out on the 21st.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man I just stumbled into this thread and this stuff is amazing. I've always been a fan of downtempo lounge music, with Buddha Bar basically making up 80% of the music I listened to in college when studying. I really enjoy stuff like Zero 7 (Home and Destiny in particular). What suggestions do you guys have for me?

Also I don't know if this fits in this thread, but I also enjoy electroswing (Parov Stelar, Caravan Palace). Anything else that's similar to these two?

Edit: Ooh almost forgot, I also love The Lantern by Beats Antique. It's got a mesmerizing Arabian melody that I can't get enough of.

Top Bottom