• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

BIGWORM

Yo new Flying Lotus coming October.

ibr1izwbojUN9o.jpg

Jaroof

So, since I liked D.V.S.(and Space Jesus)' song from the Loci Records label so much, I decided to look into his music a bit more...

Good golly, that first track. O_O

Lovin' it.

I also found out that D.V.S* also played the guitar and mandolin for emancipator on Dusk to Dawn.

Edit: New Masterclass track.

I just wanna thank everyone for all of the great music on the last few pages. it has definitely helped reignite my beatmaking, which has been on hold for a while now.

Great! Have any up for us to hear?

We have a radio station for Chillhop on DI.
http://www.di.fm/chillhop

none of my newer stuff is out yet... but all of my older stuff is here:
emperorbohe.com
https://soundcloud.com/emperor-bohe

my older stuff is more boom bap/hip hop stuff... this new tape that i'm working on is different. instrumental album... trap and chillwave influences along with my boom bap background. should be interesting.

Bohe, I remember when you posted on the GameFAQs hip-hop board haha. Your stuff with PCO was dope as fuck.

thank you, much appreciated! love how I always run into gamefaqs dudes that have love for my music on the internet haha, it's awesome. i even get messages after a game of online street fighter asking me if i'm the same Bohe.

desu

Tor is still working on his second album, seems it's still a bit away:

I’m part way through writing my next album, and am going deep into studio-land over the coming fall and winter to see how the rest comes out.

neoism

man I hate bandcamp.. -__- fuckers NEVER take my card :(
finallllly damn I really hate paypal but I got it :D lol I've streamed it all day glad I'll have it for work tomorrow...

also got his Vast EP for free 48 tracks for 7 bones <3

neoism

Spent my entire day at work listening to this. Really good stuff

most definitely man I fucking LOVE Saved and Paid listen to them over 100 times lol best $7 I've spent in a long while. I hope he isnt gone for good... this was the first time I noticed/knew of him <3 Makes my walks to work early in the morning soo much better.

zawii

Neo Member
Does Blockhead's music belong in here? His new track is great. Can't wait for a full album, due this winter.

Also, only recently (re)discovered this gem by Emancipator.

Big thanks to all of you sharing so much great music I'd otherwise probably not listen to!

god damn it, I'm going to be in montreal on the 9th when odesza is playing in ohio, and they would have played in montreal on the 5th. God damn this karma

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
This thread seriously has the best concentration of music in it of all threads on GAF. This shit is God's work. Only here would the undeniable AOTY be posted (FREEDOM OF THE SUN). Cannot fucking WAIT.

New Sinitus Tempo release! He's the same dude that did the Kill La Kill tape.

Aaand a new Vanilla release! I was just thinking that he hasn't released anything in a while..

Man, you're everywhere!

haha yea. Bob posted on fb that he's putting the new ljones from F&F 3 on his youtube later today. Get hype

edit: already out

Top Bottom