• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

neoism

Aaand a new Vanilla release! I was just thinking that he hasn't released anything in a while..
fuck-yes-fuk-yeah-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-118.gif

27 tracks... <3
Loved everything he's done, he's albums always have a shit loud of tracks
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

neoism

Late to the party here, but this is real nice.

Great track. Though it's sad we haven't gotten an album from him since Soul Below =[

yeah nice track but he just takes a long time it took him 2 years + to make his first album probably wont get it til next year :(

Fjordson

New JJ is really good.

I can't quite pinpoint what it is, but he's so good at this type of music. More than just being able to make beats that are relaxing, he's great at developing them enough so that they're worthwhile listening experiences without any emcees and don't just sound like unused throwaways from some rapper's album.

Go_Ly_Dow

New JJ is really good.

I can't quite pinpoint what it is, but he's so good at this type of music. More than just being able to make beats that are relaxing, he's great at developing them enough so that they're worthwhile listening experiences without any emcees and don't just sound like unused throwaways from some rapper's album.

he inherited Nujabes ether :p

neoism

October 18th, I believe it was.

JJ is bangin', as always!

New (and free) Freddie Joachim!

daaaamn this thread never stops given... couldn't stop listen to JJs new hottness... album is fucking JJ automatic masterpiece.. but never heard of this cat... Just DL like 5 of his album's lol amazing sound <3
I've gotten like 8 albums today...
cat-headphones-smiley-emoticon.gif

thanks Jaroof <3

nm holy shit he was on Loopy Jazzist :O its one of my alltime fav com albums
Jazziel-Funkard-Loopy-Jazzist-Instrumentals.jpg

it was posted a few year ago in this very same thread... <3

IrishNinja

so much to catch up on....

man i know i've lamented this already but i literally can't find modal soul/metaphorical music/spiritual state (or son of the sun) on vinyl anywhere; like, not even completed ebay auctions - closest i found was this ridiculously expensive set

they do exist, right? just stupid-low print #'s i'm guessing, or did some never see vinyl release at all?

Jaroof

daaaamn this thread never stops given... couldn't stop listen to JJs new hottness... album is fucking JJ automatic masterpiece.. but never heard of this cat... Just DL like 5 of his album's lol amazing sound <3
I've gotten like 8 albums today...
cat-headphones-smiley-emoticon.gif

thanks Jaroof <3

nm holy shit he was on Loopy Jazzist :O its one of my alltime fav com albums
Jazziel-Funkard-Loopy-Jazzist-Instrumentals.jpg

it was posted a few year ago in this very same thread... <3

Someone posted this Freddie Joachim joint a while ago.

Pretty good stuff.

so much to catch up on....

man i know i've lamented this already but i literally can't find modal soul/metaphorical music/spiritual state (or son of the sun) on vinyl anywhere; like, not even completed ebay auctions - closest i found was this ridiculously expensive set

they do exist, right? just stupid-low print #'s i'm guessing, or did some never see vinyl release at all?

Discogs is a good site for this sort of thing.

And nah, I don't think they ever did. Just 7" and 12" singles, such as Lady Brown, Next View, etc.

DaFish

Someone posted this Freddie Joachim joint a while ago.

Pretty good stuff.

Old Freddie > New Freddie

Idk what he is doing with his tracks these days but I think he has lost his touch...

Edit: I think I posted that a while back... such a good LP (Its actually half Freddie half Question)

neoism

I believe it's "everything you say, everything you do gets lost in me" That's all I can really get out of it

and damn, nice job by hydeout to put up some of his work on bandcamp. Definitely will be grabbing this stuff
Lol thanks I thought I'd said something like "dogies get lost in my sleep" lulzzzz :p

neoism

wow not sure if posted or not but I really LOVED Karamel Kel's – Under and Under
not sure why but he took it down :( glad I bought it before he did, other than JJ's new one its one of my fav albums of the year... but hears one of his old ones really amazing <3
"Heavenly Dream" is producer Karamel Kel's first debut album release with Roots of Society Records. This is a 21 track jazzy hip-hop/hip-hop instrumental album. Please share this free album with you're family & friends, thank you for the continued support.

free

hope he is back soon...

Jaroof

I posted how he used one of my quotes on his Facebook before...
But I just realized that Jenova 7 put my entire write-up of his album on his Bandcamp page!
:D

//instagram.com/p/tTrntaRowe/embed/

http://jenova7.com/album/dusted-jazz-volume-two

wow not sure if posted or not but I really LOVED Karamel Kel's &#8211; Under and Under
not sure why but he took it down :( glad I bought it before he did, other than JJ's new one its one of my fav albums of the year... but hears one of his old ones really amazing <3

free

hope he is back soon...

Yeah, his stuff is definitely great.

Top Bottom