• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

Sorry, I've got nothing.. Irish? Soultron? Fjordson? injurai? Any of you guys know?

Also, (somewhat) good news!
jojacobs_zpsf11ee017.png

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Jazz-HopGAF, help me identify this song at the beginning of this video, during the promo (first 12 seconds):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U9pRpbPS94

I've tweeted to Broken Tier, but no response. I've tried Sound Hounding it and Google Music searching, but nada. But dat beat, tho...

tweet gootecks. Gootecks is a dj on the side so he will most definitely know the song

edit2: also koogy the guy who runs broken tier is sick at the moment so he probably won't respond for a bit

soultron

Banned
Check out these chill beats brehs

http://gentlerecords.bandcamp.com/album/ep

Only about 11 minutes of music, but it's dope. Don't mind the nonsensical song titles.

So good. I only wish there were purely instrumental versions of the 3 tracks that have the samples (from the titular animes) on them. For that reason, RX-78 is my favourite of the bunch since it's free from spoken word (if I remember correctly) until very late in the track.

Protag

Banned
Yup. Looking forward to that.
Unfortunately, bob42jh has to take a bit of a hiatus from the music scene to take care of personal things. :/

He'll definitely return, though.

This new Mr. KiD track is smooovness.

Also, DLoaw uploaded this track recently.

Did anyone else go see Emancipator Ensemble? Please tell me somebody else got to see that amazing show..
Emancipator has yet to disappoint me. Such great shows.

Super-chill beats.

Also, yay. Saw Jenova 7 post this on his Facebook today!
10431963_688353631241662_1367533041_n.jpg

Can ANYONE link to tracks like October Rain? Please.

gillty

Banned
This is quite good. The Fox and the Wolf - Shing02 & Marcus D

The Fox and the Wolf - Shing02 & Marcus D

written by Oli. RIP.

Please take a second to not only listen to this song, but read/digest the story and meaning behind it:

Between January and March, Marlene contacted Shing02 and I about the death of her son, Oliver (Oli). He was a long time fan of ours & Nujabes’ and hoped to make music in the same vein one day. Unfortunately due to a long battle with depression, Oli took his own life on December 10th, 2012.

He wrote this song with the hope of it being recorded and produced one day. His mother trusted us with this task, and we’ve done our best to bring his vision to life. Oli had also said that one day when he got better, he was going to help people like him…with this website, we hope to bring that vision to life as well, and raise awareness of those who suffer from depression, anxiety, PTSD and any other type of mental illness.

You’re not alone.

We present to you “The Fox and the Wolf”.

Peace,

Marcus D

Jaroof

yes! was wondering when we'd get something out of them

does this mean they have some forthcoming releases from these other artists?

I hope so!
He's revealing his other artists with this, so most likely.

I also hope he considered Kinack as a member for Loci. I think he'd be a great addition.. I linked emancipator to his album, and he liked it.

Top Bottom