• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazzpunk |OT| Everything's under control

FHIZ

Has anyone successfully configured a Dualshock 4 to play this game? I'm running the Mac version, and I know how to open the configuration, but I'm having trouble mapping a few things. Mainly, I'm early on in that Pizza horror part, trying to map the triggers, but don't know what input they should be under.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I'm enjoying it, but man, the player movement is terrible. The game looks very jerky while walking around as a result.

Framerate is fine as evidenced by smooth camera panning (and cutscenes) but the actual movement of the player camera is really jerky looking. Needs to be fixed for sure.

daydream

Banned
If you're still on the fence about this game, keep in mind that the launch week discount lasts until February 14 (after that it'll revert to its standard price of $14,99, until the next sale, anyway). Response to this game among users has been 99% positive, so if you're at all interested, do yourself a favour and grab this game, comrade!

5LyM6Wo.png

(In other news: A soundtrack release is on their to-do list according to Steam Forums. I'll be in my wine cellar.)

BBboy20

Well...let's see if that $11 is worth the short time because finding out Johnathon Holmes voices this game was what pushed me to the purchase button.

fresquito

I've started playing this recently and what a sweet surprise. I don't know if it's the surprise factor, but it really clicked with me.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Picked it up the other day and played through. Just about 2 hours for the first playthrough and another hour to pick up things I missed. I really enjoyed it, might do another playthrough just for fun.

It seems I don't have a sense of humour. I chuckled at a few references, but the rest was just a bit meh. Cool art style aside, I just didn't get this game at all. Quirky in a student way. Glad it's being loved by others though. Cool to have different things out there

MYeager

It seems I don't have a sense of humour. I chuckled at a few references, but the rest was just a bit meh. Cool art style aside, I just didn't get this game at all. Quirky in a student way. Glad it's being loved by others though. Cool to have different things out there

I felt the same way. It's interesting to be able to have a game that's so much an expression of a person's sense of humor, but I just didn't find much of the game very funny. Glad other people were able to connect with the humor though, and I loved that cat destroying stuff mini-game.

I felt the same way. It's interesting to be able to have a game that's so much an expression of a person's sense of humor, but I just didn't find much of the game very funny. Glad other people were able to connect with the humor though, and I loved that cat destroying stuff mini-game.

Missed that sadly

Thrakier

I'm enjoying it, but man, the player movement is terrible. The game looks very jerky while walking around as a result.

Framerate is fine as evidenced by smooth camera panning (and cutscenes) but the actual movement of the player camera is really jerky looking. Needs to be fixed for sure.

It's HORRIBLE. Also movement is laggy as fuck. Which is a pity since it seems like the actual game has great content.

AHA-Lambda

I admit I haven't played the full game but this was what I felt after watching a few videos and the GB QL.

Top Bottom