• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lawrence: "I won't be Mystique in the X-Men movies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

JENNIFER LAWRENCE 'Would Love to be MYSTIQUE in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbdwa8a-z4s

Fans of Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique may be out of luck when comes to seeing her in another X-Men movie, but there may just be a hope of seeing her reprise her role yet, as she recently said she'd "love to be Mystique in Guardians of the Galaxy," alongside her Passengers co-star Chris Pratt.

"Oh my God, I would love to. I would choose that over doing another X-Men movie," Lawrence told MTV International when asked if she'd appear as Mystique in a Guardians of the Galaxy film. "I won't be Mystique in the X-Men movies, but I would love to be Mystique in Guardians of the Galaxy."

Slayven

"I won't be Mystique in the X-Men movies, but I would love to be Mystique in Guardians of the Galaxy."

522519.gif

Savitar

She was tired of getting done up in blue so didn't expect her to continue.

Really makes no sense for her to be ever in GoG.

And.....didn't she and the other two agree not to do any more X-Men movies if none of them did.

Her Mystique being jammed down audiences' throats was one of the worst parts. By the time Apocalypse came around she was basically sleepwalking. Good riddance and no thanks to her anywhere near Guardians.

Wait, what the fuck?

This place hates Jennifer Lawrence?

Why?

Have you seen JLaw's Mystique?

I have liked Jennifer Lawrence in a lot of roles but have never really cared much for her Mystique, especially in Apocalypse.

I wonder what the hell they are going to do with the main line of X-Men films now. I am aware of the various spinoffs in the works.

Krixeus

Would she be able to shapeshift to baby groot? Having 2 baby groots would be the only acceptable use for Mystique in GotG.

LordKasual

Banned
I guess the comic book (or whatever) Mystique must have been an entirely different character or something???

because damn, im like

really in shock that so many people in one space hate Jennifer Lawrence lol

Why would Mystique ever be in Guardians of the Galaxy? Also she just indirectly shitted on Fox.

She said that to help promote her new movie with Pratt. It doesn't actually mean anything, she was just looking for a way to work him into the conversation imho. He's sitting right there.

Syder

GAF' JLaw hate boner will be unleashed unto this thread
Is it hate or unimpressed indifference?
Only ever seen one of her films and I've always found her to be pretty inoffensive and mediocre.
Someone like her is not going to make or break a superhero movie.

riotous

Banned
She said that to help promote her new movie with Pratt. It doesn't actually mean anything, she was just looking for a way to work him into the conversation imho. He's sitting right there.

She was asked it as a question. But yeah obvious why it was asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom