• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Lennon has a shoe endorsement deal with Nike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
johnlennonallstarpeacechuck.jpg

Nike owns Converse, if you're wondering about the title...
http://www.americanathletics.com/Detail.bok?no=6027

IMAGINE yourself wearing this shoe, and it is available NOW in Limited Sizes. Limited Edition Shoe. What better ambassador of goodwill and peace than the most universally recognized and respected shoe of all Time. Converse created this series of exclusive All Stars including the John Lennon Peace Chuck Taylor. The mid sole toe cap contains the lyrics "IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING LIFE IN PEACE" and a great looking t-shirt will be available for purchase once the shoe arrives for distribution.

The Nike-owned company will "issue a new artist-designed Peace Chuck every year till peace arrives."

yoko.ono.cnn.jpg

"John and I are pleased to enter into this marketing opportunity to spread the word of peace through basketball. I was also promised a round of sexual congress with Michael Jordan! Where is that erotic chocolate pudding?"

jordan052a.jpg

"Well, at least she's better looking than Juanita!"

telephone3.gif

Somewhere in the Eastern United States, a divorce lawyer's phone rings...

angryjordan.jpg

"Aw damn!"

xsarien

daedsiluap
I don't know whether to be disgusted by the commercialization of one of the best songs of all time, or to whip out my credit card...

pnjtony

Moreso than peace, but world unity. Peace is just playing nice but unity means no barriers like cultural or political, religious....all that stuff.

and it's Lennon "on top of the world" not giving birth to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom