• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

Tizoc

Scans are out and you get a better look at what Shigekiyo looks like
Da fuck is up with that head lol

Peff

What are shipping costs usually like for amiami? I pre-ordered there a while ago but you can't do anything about them until they've stocked the game, it seems.

akaoni

Banned
So uhm, netcode/networking etc aka how are asocial whimsical people that are terrible at fighters like me, going to find good connections from Europe? I guess it might be a wait and see.... but I want to try it out, it could be the one for me! Little chance of localisation too no doubt. Plus Jolyne voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro, too damn good.

This game could plausibly get a EU release, but the loc costs would be huge! I think we'll only be seeing this outside of Japan via import. :(

NEO0MJ

This game could plausibly get a EU release, but the loc costs would be huge! I think we'll only be seeing this outside of Japan via import. :(

Yeah. I was really hoping they were serious about the EU release but considering that the game is one week away from release and we still haven't heard of it I don't think it's happening.

Mandoric

Banned
I want it bad, but there's no way I'll ever have time to play around launch. Hope there's still a viable community later on.

Card Boy

Banned

I never understand they just don't do the menus and storymode subtitles in English at least. I couldn't a stuff about English VA.

Erigu

I never understand they just don't do the menus and storymode subtitles in English at least. I couldn't a stuff about English VA.
Menus are one thing, but translating everything else would be a lot of work, even without an English dub.

Shengar

Great OT title and lol at Araki pic. I want to import it but still waiting for further information on EU release rumors.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";77906653]It was fun finding portraits of him from when he drew all 8 parts. Track his aging process as you move through the post![/QUOTE]

But I don't see any.... AH!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm curious to see how many people pick up this game that have no knowledge of Jojo at all. They're in for a great time.

Beckx

Fantastic OT GB.

Might want to add the taunt mechanic where the character does a special taunt causing the opponent's meter to go down (with the "Down" notation on the meter itself). Also might link NBGI's playlist for the CPU tourney because it's fabulous.

Can I ask a question?

Um, why are all the characters so eccentric?

Check any of the great guides to JoJos out there.

If you don't get it after this and want to tell me all about it....

BSW7cjgIQAEN9Y-.png

--------

Getting this day 1, up to play on PSN, ID in my profile.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Gonna wait & see about that EU version before importing. In any case, looking forward to (hopefully) playing this & learning more about arcs 4 & beyond.

Beckx

God's Bored, you should add a Japanese PSN guide and mini-FAQ ("Yes, you need PSN cards for DLC" etc)

Just link the ones in Kassatsu's weekly PSN store post. Solaris Japan currently seems to be best place to buy PSN codes.

doyoueven

Neo Member
Currently in Japan and very curious about picking this up.

Should I? Massive fighting game fan but not so much of the jo jo manga itself. Will this be playable on a ps3 controller? All my sticks are for 360...

dan2026

Should I? Massive fighting game fan but not so much of the jo jo manga itself. Will this be playable on a ps3 controller? All my sticks are for 360...

I don't see why not.

Even some of the pro fighting game people play on pads.
Some just prefer it that way.

Fisico

I think you can see the game as a mix of the Naruto UNS series and P4A, with the former being handled by the same dev

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

It's supposed to be a pretty casual fighter, so I assume it should be just fine on a controller.

Nice OT, GB. Fabulousness and autocombos make me want to buy this...

And after watching a match I just did. How do throws and 3D movement work?

Naite

I have mine pre-ordered from Play-Asia. Can't wait for it.

My Jojo experience is pretty much limited to the anime, ova, the Capcom games, and all parodies/references in other anime.

andymcc

Banned
I have mine pre-ordered from Play-Asia. Can't wait for it.

My Jojo experience is pretty much limited to the anime, ova, the Capcom games, and all parodies/references in other anime.

since Stardust Crusaders has the biggest representation, I think you'll be just fine.

I can't believe we got Fatty in before characters like F.F. and Diego lol

I'm glad though, Part 4 was so much fun. I can never decide between it and SBR as my favorite.

Silky

Banned
By the grace of gods Cyber Connect 2 put in my man Hol Horse. The greatest cowboy in existence.

I'm gonna get this game before the year's over.

Also, put in this guy as DLC pls ; ~;

mcmmaster

Already got my preorder in xD, should hopefully arrive for release date.

Bit disappointing with the low reps for part 6 Stone Ocean, but at least they'll be added through DLC with it being confirmed and all that we'll be getting a huge amount of DLC support (15+ DLC characters confirmed)

Opening in HD if you want to replace the one in the OP "God's Beard!" http://youtu.be/MGKM49smEBI

AztecSoul

I have high interest on this game, but I have a question, is this game region free? Or do I need a japanese PS3 to play it? Sorry if my question sounds stupid, but I'm new with the PS3 stuff

Top Bottom