• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't know what or who thought that poster needed some sort of smoothing filter but the key art in magazine don't look too bad. I still need to see it animated though.

Astarte

The character designer for the Part 4 adaptation is the same guy who did the character design for Penguindrum, so they probably gave him a tiny bit of creative freedom. Obviously, it's gonna look completely different animated. Remember the first few key visuals for SC?

Penguindrum was incredible so I'm fine with this. My only complaint is that the godlike ASB cast was split.

I can't stop watching this. It's too well made. With JoJo and Osomatsu-san being two of my favorite anime this year I can't help but enjoy.

http://youtu.be/JBer5e7QAa8

I like how the uploader completely did not give a shit about the creator's wishes about posting the video elsewhere. What a rebel.

Jaxec

I like how the uploader completely did not give a shit about the creator's wishes about posting the video elsewhere. What a rebel.

I feel kinda dumb for failing to notice the English portion of that message at the beginning. Thanks for pointing that out. I apologize for that. I've removed the link from my post and have instead linked the source of the video.

Hatty

SfTR1H8.jpg

Araki is stone cold

Astarte

I feel kinda dumb for failing to notice the English portion of that message at the beginning. Thanks for pointing that out. I apologize for that. I've removed the link from my post and have instead linked the source of the video.

Oh no it's fine, it's an easy mistake to make. Especially since the reuploader later edited his stuff to be really patronizing.

Araki is stone cold

Ruined

Araki is stone cold
My favourite stone cold Araki moment is the ending of steel ball run.
Gyro enters the race to save the life of a convicted yet innocent little boy from a death sentence. This was his motive for embarking on the grand adventure.
The ending reveals in one panel that he was found innocent, but died from a cold soon after.

Come on :/

Lirlond

I think it's based on some Italian painting. Classical or renaissance period. I can picture it in my head but I dunno the name of it. Naked dude covered by a scarf/shroud and loads of doves in the background

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just so glad getting the alt costumes will be a lot easier this time around. None of that randomness crap with energy bars in ASB.

Edit: HEY, speaking of Eyes of Heaven, anyone got a link to the PS4 demo? Most likely getting the system next week on Black Friday & I have my JPN PSN account I can use to download it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cool, thank you. Was bummed that they never did the demo for the PS3. Should see if there's a translation guide

cntr

Banned
At the "Heavy Weather" part of Stone Ocean, where the power is explained.

What kind of explanation is that?!

David Pro definitely will change Pucci's seiyuu if they adapt Stone Ocean I think.

His seiyuu has already been changed though. It used to be Hayami Shou in ASB. Then he was cast as Vanilla Ice in the Part 3 anime. Jouji Nakata replaced Shou as Pucci, appearing in an Ultra Jump CM and is Pucci's voice in EoH. Do you think Pucci's voice will be changed AGAIN once they get to a hypothetical Stone Ocean anime?

fertygo

His seiyuu has already been changed though. It used to be Hayami Shou in ASB. Then he was cast as Vanilla Ice in the Part 3 anime. Jouji Nakata replaced Shou as Pucci, appearing in an Ultra Jump CM and is Pucci's voice in EoH. Do you think Pucci's voice will be changed AGAIN once they get to a hypothetical Stone Ocean anime?

I think so, David Pro's stance so far is clear "we changing you if we don't see the fit"

I think Pucci should have way younger voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom