• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but it finally happened GAF
IT FINALLY HAPPENED
6bl4fZU.gif

GUTS GOT OFF THE FUCKING BOAT!

i'm guessing now would be the best time to start playing catch up to berserk huh?

Ezalc

I love Gyro, but I fucking refuse to call him jai-row, it'll always be gee-roh to me. He's Italian right? pretty sure that's how that'd be pronounced.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I love Gyro, but I fucking refuse to call him jai-row, it'll always be gee-roh to me. He's Italian right? pretty sure that's how that'd be pronounced.
If you really wanted to be authentic, you'd have to call him J.Lo Zeppeli (the name he was given in the Italian edition of SBR).

jgminto

So you won't be saying the secret words to the Green Baby (Kabutomushi etc.) to transform from Whitesnake to C-Moon? The path from Whitesnake to Made in Heaven was the coolest part of his character in ASB.

cntr

Banned
So you won't be saying the secret words to the Green Baby (Kabutomushi etc.) to transform from Whitesnake to C-Moon? The path from Whitesnake to Made in Heaven was the coolest part of his character in ASB.
Probably omitted from the trailer. It was only on the SO stage that that happened in ASB.

jgminto

Probably omitted from the trailer. It was only on the SO stage that that happened in ASB.

I'm talking about how you would have to fill up a bar in the game to transform from Whitesnake to C-Moon, it seems like Whitesnake isn't involved. It wasn't stage specific.

cntr

Banned
oh, right

Guess it'll be a story mode thing only. Pucci with Whitesnake looks like it'll be a separate form.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yup, it was confirmed there'll be two versions of Pucci, one with Whitesnake & then another with C-Moon. They're basically separate now.

delSai

A Youtuber just confirmed that he'll be doing a translation of the EOH Storymode, for all of you who are going to import it.

The next trailers are Stroheim, Trish and ACDC. Puccis AOE Gravity Pull looked amazing.

*that feel when you finally realize years later "wannabeeeeee" is a reference to a spice girls song, the fucking name of the stand

what is my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom