• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nyep0m0Ad91rztdgoo1_540.jpg

Josuke's face is a little off but I love the color scheme and if the simplified art style means the Highway Star fight will look good then so be it.

EDIT: Someone on the jojo forums made a good point that it's actually quite close to the art but for some reason the eyes are more realistically spaced/sized so it looks off

peUK1l2.jpg

Tizoc

I don't mind that artstyle tbh, whatever works easiest for the animation studio is fine by me, besides it just means we get to see MORE jojo reactions that we can use!

fertygo

I think the chara design would look better in motion, that's what animation chara designer doing the work for if they modify source's chara design.

Squishy3

It doesn't even look that different, there's a comparison between the panel and the screencap on this page. The facial features are properly spaced and that's about the only change, aside from the shape of the eyes. Reposting it so people see

peUK1l2.jpg

I audibly gasped when I saw this post. This is way bigger to me than a part 4 anime tbh. What are the details? Will it be in full color moving forward? Is all of Jojolion in color now?

no, it's just some people are going back and adding colour, jojolion is still gonna stay the way it is when every new one comes out

I audibly gasped when I saw this post. This is way bigger to me than a part 4 anime tbh. What are the details? Will it be in full color moving forward? Is all of Jojolion in color now?

No, that is just a digital recoloring of the already released Jojolion volumes. It's exactly the same as the color versions of parts 1-7 and should have no effect on Jojolion proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom