• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josuke's VO seems to be going for a smoother, calmer tone. He almost sounds like Hirakawa's Kakyoin.

I can only assume that this is so his WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR?! freakouts are more jarring. I hope he can pull off the more mischievous tone Josuke gets later on.

Anime news network did a translation:

Narrator: 1999, Japan. M prefecture, S city, Morioh town. Originally serving as a bedroom suburb for S-city, it has developed at a rapid pace since the late 1980s. Narrator: The town has a population of 58,713. This town, which at first glance had nothing unusual about it, experienced a bizarre incident. 81 missing persons since the start of 1999. Far more than would be common in any other town like it in Japan. Narrator: This story is about that town.
Jōsuke: Huh? Did something happen here?
Jōsuke: Crazy Diamond.
Jōsuke: Huh? What does this mean?
Tomoko: Jōsuke! What are you standing around there for? Your friends are waiting for you!
Jōsuke: Yeah, yeah, I'm just about to go.
Okuyasu: Hey, Jōsuke. What were you doing?
Kōichi: Good morning, Jōsuke.
Jōsuke: Hey, Kōichi. 'Morning.
Okuyasu: I asked what you were doing!
Jōsuke: This guy's great

Jaxec

EOH is getting an English release btw

070.png

Tizoc

So that's what 'Guraito Daze' means huh?

Sucks no EoH for Steam, I guess they know people will mod it but even still
GIVE US EOH ON STEAM BAMCO!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hell yes, just woke up & was checking Twitter, saw the UK confirmed. So is it Summer 2016 for us as well?

I wonder if retail copies will be Amazon exclusive again. Least there won't be that annoying DLC pre-order bonus.

Edit: Welp, let's take bets at the name changes this time around. Think they'll keep what they used in All-Star Battle?

JayEH

I think most of the all star battle names were fine but please change Aerosmith's. Lil bomber is the dumbest shit.

Reknoc

Oh hell yes, just woke up & was checking Twitter, saw the UK confirmed. So is it Summer 2016 for us as well?

I wonder if retail copies will be Amazon exclusive again. Least there won't be that annoying DLC pre-order bonus.

Edit: Welp, let's take bets at the name changes this time around. Think they'll keep what they used in All-Star Battle?

I hope so, those Stand names were a work of art.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Abominable Acts At Affordable Prices still should've been used. Also crap, this means we gotta play as Weather Forecast.

So of the new characters, who has the highest chances of having their name or stand changed? I could possibly see Spice Girl changed to...I don't know, Spicy Woman.

I also noticed Namco is giving One Piece a LE for $130 on Amazon. Considering we missed out on that cool Jotaro statue for ASB, think they'll give us an LE for Eyes of Heaven? Hell, it could just include one of those PS4 faceplates & I'd be content.

Reknoc

Abominable Acts At Affordable Prices still should've been used. Also crap, this means we gotta play as Weather Forecast.

So of the new characters, who has the highest chances of having their name or stand changed? I could possibly see Spice Girl changed to...I don't know, Spicy Woman.

I also noticed Namco is giving One Piece a LE for $130 on Amazon. Considering we missed out on that cool Jotaro statue for ASB, think they'll give us an LE for Eyes of Heaven? Hell, it could just include one of those PS4 faceplates & I'd be content.

Spice Girl was already changed to Spicy Lady.

Reknoc

looking up the roster on the jojo wiki the only stands I can see that haven't yet had the localisation treatment are Scary Monsters, Nut King Call, and Love Deluxe. Maybe some Part 3 stands but I guess there's crunchyroll names for them and like, whatever because none of them really need changing.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Weather Report's name in ASB was Weather Forecast. Because there's actually a band called Weather Report. I imagine they'll just stick with the ASB names to be safe.

Now I wonder if Pet Shop will be changed, considering Polnareff's name was changed despite being left alone in the Capcom fighter & the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom