• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsukaze

So does Araki have a thing against Led Zepplin or something? He kills of Zepellis, changes the name of Pucci's final stand from Stairway to Heaven.
Did LZ do something to him or some such?
Don't forget.

img000003.png

Squishy3

Alright guys work with me here

What if the last few episodes of DiB have Kira use Bites the Dust at the end of the OP like DIO does in End of the World
I either made a post it in here or somewhere else that the OP for after you start seeing Kira as Kousaku Kawajiri should have a shot of the Kawajiris' morning routine in it.

Then it can be updated to reflect when Bites the Dust actually starts and the same events keep repeating with minor differences, and serves as a direct lead-in to the episode proper.

Alright guys work with me here

What if the last few episodes of DiB have Kira use Bites the Dust at the end of the OP like DIO does in End of the World

The episode starts with the ending. Then BAITSA DASUTO

Edit: Oh man, or you start the episode with the morning routine. Then when Bites the Dust happens it replays the opening too. They could do so much with it.

Squishy3

Apparently the ED song is from the second half of the 90's
I've tried looking up the lyrics for what you can clearly hear so far of the radio song and I've had no dice so far. :/

It's probably not the ED, but it'd still be cool to know what song it is. Unless it just turns out to be something made exclusively for the anime.

Nottle

I tried making a tongue in cheek joke, but people got spoilery pretty fast.

So did I. I put that there would be a
1 in 8 chance
being a turtle with powers. Then someone replies to that with no spoiler marks and no subtlety. Granted that is a nothing statement, but i still feel sort of bad.

cntr

Banned
ASB came out around the Shakedown Road chapters, but since it was in development in 2012, all they really had was the intro, the battle with that guy who wanted to kill Kira, the battle with Daiya's memory stealing stand, and maybe Born This Way.

Speaking of, it's nice to have a Lady Gaga reference, because she's pretty much a Jojo character

Village

Part 4 anime thread reninded me homie uses his inspiratons multiple times.

Who's the protagonist of part 4, Prince. Whos the protagonist of part 5, blond prince.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Quite early. Josuke hadn't done much more than use the attacks he did in the game.

I wonder if they already fought the rock man or not.
ASB came out around the Shakedown Road chapters, but since it was in development in 2012, all they really had was the intro, the battle with that guy who wanted to kill Kira, the battle with Daiya's memory stealing stand, and maybe Born This Way.

Speaking of, it's nice to have a Lady Gaga reference, because she's pretty much a Jojo character

Then again he hasn't done much outside of "take away from something" even today right? Last fight I remember was the twins and I don't think he did something new there.

cntr

Banned
Yeah. The stealing power's pretty useful, but everything Jo2uke's done with it is hard to generalize to a fighting game

Yeah pretty sure I remember Jojolion being at the fight with Nijimura around the time of ASB's announcement. Not really much material for them to use tbh.

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Over_Heaven

wow, there's an explanation for the "two caskets" plothole

About as canon as Jorge Joestar tho. I really dislike that "DIO realizes he actually respects his father more than his mother" thing personally

Squishy3

I really dislike that "DIO realizes he actually respects his father more than his mother" thing personally
Well I mean, Part 1 Dio (and subsequently DIO) ultimately ends up being like his dad even though he states that he absolutely despises his father, and just becomes pure evil without any regard as to how his actions affect others. He was the son of a man who got a get out of jail free card from George Joestar, and didn't use it to better his or his son's life, and instead blew it all on drinking himself to death, only to be poisoned by his own son for being a worthless father. The only thing that differentiates themselves is that Dio actually bettered his life (to a degree) by his evil acts.

This is why Diego was a good parallel, since he's raised by his mother instead of his father while still maintaining the core beliefs that are at the essence of Dio's character, but went about it in ways that the previous one would never have considered. The only part of Diego's actions that doesn't line up with this is Scary Monsters, but he was being controlled by the actual Stand-user during that fight before claiming the ability for his own. He's not chaotic-evil like he was in the other universe, more neutral. Do almost anything to better his status in life, but not to the extent that DIO did. The only exception to this is when he decides to sacrifice his own life in an attempt to kill Valentine.

So I'm re-reading Part 5 cause it's sick, and I'm wondering about the moment King Crimson first attacks Bucciareti.

When Bucciareti attacks the pillar and sees himself on the other side, how is that a part of King Crimson or Epitaph? I don't see how the him in the past is seeing himself a few seconds in the future involves skipping time or Diavolo seeing his future movements with Epitaph

So I'm re-reading Part 5 cause it's sick, and I'm wondering about the moment King Crimson first attacks Bucciareti.

When Bucciareti attacks the pillar and sees himself on the other side, how is that a part of King Crimson or Epitaph? I don't see how the him in the past is seeing himself a few seconds in the future involves skipping time or Diavolo seeing his future movements with Epitaph

0o3l9Af.png

cntr

Banned

Araki didn't finalize King Crimson's ability until later.

Tizoc

I can't wait for them to adapt this
tumblr_o58nt9qNjF1s2kojso1_1280.png

Highway Star gonna be soo goooooood
The reactions will be so boss
Especially from DTL

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The new OP seems like it was made to be adaptable
I can see it changing multiple times in a season
At the very least, Rohan, Joseph and Koichi's stand will be added later. Though Rohan's exclusion is still a bit weird.

There's also an obvious spot in the ending where they'll add more characters too.

Squishy3

At the very least, Rohan, Joseph and Koichi's stand will be added later. Though Rohan's exclusion is still a bit weird.

There's also an obvious spot in the ending where they'll add more characters too.
Probably because there's a long period of time before we even get to Rohan.

Nijimura Brothers -> Echoes -> Yukako Yamagishi is in Love -> Let's go Eat Italian Food -> Red Hot Chili Peppers -> I Found Something Dangerous! -> Let's Go to the Mangaka's House

Tecl0n

Great OP for a slice of life.

Nijimura Brothers -> Echoes -> Yukako Yamagishi is in Love -> Let's go Eat Italian Food -> Red Hot Chili Peppers -> I Found Something Dangerous! -> Let's Go to the Mangaka's House

Man i had forgotten Rohan was after RHCP.

Astral

We have to wait so long for the best character.

After Rohan is the Rat stand user, theeeen Kira is introduced thanks to Rohan's story.

Don't forget Surface which is after Echoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom