• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was posted but Siliconera's got deets on four new characters in All-Star Battle.

• Melone: The antagonist from Part V: Vento Aureo will be joining along with his Baby Face stand.
  • Daniel J. D’Arby: First appeared as a villain in Part III: Stardust Crusaders. D’Arby has the ability to turn his opponents into coins. His younger brother Telence will also appear in the game, but it has yet to be confirmed whether he’ll be a playable character.
  • Emporio Alnino: The young boy from Part VI: Stone Ocean will be joining the fight with the use of his Ghost Object ability, that allows him to pull any object from his Burning Down the House stand.
  • Robert Edward O. Speedwagon: More commonly known as Speedwagon from Part I: Phantom Blood and Part II: Battle Tendency. Not much has been revealed as to how he’ll be fighting, but we’d imagine he’ll be busting out his hammer to smash enemies.

That's all pretty old actually.

Anyways, the VA event ended up being just that, didn't it? No announcements of anything?

Well, to forget some of the disappointment, have some of DUWANG from episode 8

tumblr_mot6cxS6J21r28exdo1_500.png

tumblr_mot6cxS6J21r28exdo2_500.png

tumblr_mot6cxS6J21r28exdo3_500.png

tumblr_mot6ebOKgc1r28exdo3_500.png

tumblr_mot6ebOKgc1r28exdo2_500.png

He means the Anasui and Cioccolata thing, and not necessarily, I just mean that that information's been floating around for months now.

I do want it to be true though so I can have Nakamura voicing a character here :V

Big0Bear

Pucci and dio confirmed!!!! Found my main Pucci is such a cool design. The dio they announced is vamp dio too!

Edit: no link but pics are online

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yay OG Dio

Also why is Johnathan a dalmatian (and I don't recall a dalmatian in AC)

EDIT: Ohhhh his dog

Big0Bear

And Gold Experience Requiem.
But Killer Queen doesn't seem to be using Stray Cat or Bite the Dust.

They did a pretty good job at keeping each part's style, overall.

Maybe he will have a move using stray cat!

Not sure if you can link to that kind of stuff, just a heads up.

Nice news though, URRRREEYYY.

You mean link to the twitter? I didn't know how to upload the photo to the forum so I just used twitter my bad :/

Erigu

I don't know how complete the movelists we've seen so far are supposed to be, but I don't remember seeing anything Stray Cat-related...

You mean link to the twitter? I didn't know how to upload the photo to the forum so I just used twitter my bad :/
No, posting photos or scans of gaming articles is taboo, here.

Tizoc

If it re-directs to a scan, best just remove the link to be on the safe side.

Big0Bear

So Random question, I live in Japan and will be getting this game day one, I am thinking about getting stuff to stream online would anyone be interested in watching if I did or should I just upload it to youtube......or not do anything at all........

Mr.Ock

So Random question, I live in Japan and will be getting this game day one, I am thinking about getting stuff to stream online would anyone be interested in watching if I did or should I just upload it to youtube......or not do anything at all........

As a poor soul waiting for a western release, sure, if you like to do some streaming, why not!

Tizoc

Bamco will be at Japan Expo in France this July, can we expect a European release announcement of JoJo ASB during it?

Saw the image, I am amazed. They might
have Scary Monster Diego instead of Za Warudo Diego. Also, I wonder if they'll have Jojolion Kira, Yasuho, Daiya, Nijimura and hopefully Joshuu
. I hope...

Tizoc

Saw the image, I am amazed. They might
have Scary Monster Diego instead of Za Warudo Diego. Also, I wonder if they'll have Jojolion Kira, Yasuho, Daiya, Nijimura and hopefully Joshuu
. I hope...

Outside of Nijimura, the most those characters would have are cameos.

Mechazawa

So, uh, with Battle Tendency in the rearview, is it ever explained why Caesar looks so god damn similar to Dio at any point in this series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom