• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
First time seeing these

1370205280306fmoh2.jpg

1370205460730lrrxd.jpg

Tizoc

Is Star Platinum supposed to be the monkey fire pokemon?

5 days to go...first two days of the five is PSN Store update...

Boss Doggie

Yes, Fire/Fighting Infernape.

Also I just love how Blaziken fits well for Magician's Red.

Makes sense, "Kosaku Kawajiri" in the base game as the boss of the part 4 ladder, with Original Kira being DLC like has been announced.

Command move: Genetical data transformation
Cars can attack the enemy from afar by transforming his body into a squirrel or a piranha. He can even do it while in midair.

Can I get a "hell fucking yeah"? Yay for squirrels and piranhas.

Cars sounds fun, if I had a PS3 to play the game I'd probably try maining him.

Boss Doggie

Fuck yeah drill squirrels and piranha rain

I hope the clash thing won't be for everyone. I hate that shit in Naruto games.

Big0Bear

well Im willing to bet every major villian will be in this game, I want weather report too but i saw him in the background of the stone ocean level so i think he might not be a character if he is a back ground event you know?

tumblr_mo1715K3FN1rkmhtro1_500.jpg

Just an ad for the game with all the characters together confirming a roster of 30+ characters to hype us all for this sunday :I

Also
tumblr_mnzxp61ojP1qjisq1o1_500.png

Happy birthday

Tizoc

I cannot contain my hype for tomorrow's trailer XO...ONLY 19 HOURS TO GO!
...and 26 Hours for me to actually get around to watching it =V

Tizoc

Wouldn't we (here in the US anyway), get the trailer early? I mean JP is a day ahead...

Well by my calculations, the trailer would be up in 13 hours from this post =P

EDIT: WTF, THEY CHANGED GOING UNDERGROUND INTO 'BORN THIS WAY'?!?!?!
...and here I was imagining my brothers and friends going WTF when, were Nijimura in JoJo All-Stars, I would tell them the name of the Stand is Going Underground >=/

Erigu

WTF, THEY CHANGED GOING UNDERGROUND INTO 'BORN THIS WAY'?!?!?!
Actually, I believe it was the other way around. The name of that Stand first appeared in the collected volumes (in the title of that particular fight), but when it was first mentioned in the serialization (after the fight), Araki had apparently already forgotten about it and went with "Going Underground" instead. That was corrected in the volume.
Basically: Born This Way -> Going Underground -> Born This Way

Tizoc

Actually, I believe it was the other way around. The name of that Stand first appeared in the collected volumes (in the title of that particular fight), but when it was first mentioned in the serialization (after the fight), Araki had apparently already forgotten about it and went with "Going Underground" instead. That was corrected in the volume.
Basically: Born This Way -> Going Underground -> Born This Way

lol, he forgot? I'd say that's typical Araki by now >_>;

Tizoc

Seeing as we don't know the TRUE name of Part 8's JoJo...has anyone theorized what it might really be?

Speaking of which, new chapter is next week right?

Tizoc

I showed my brother the latest JoJo All-Stars trailer and he even he noticed that RHCP looks like a DBZ villain.

It's Josuke Higashikata.

Being a mix of two people, I don't believe he even had an actual name before.

...but his name would have to be Jo* Jo* or something similar.
Furthermore he's had a Stand before the events of the manga started.

Uh, it already is.

Well technically it was Killer Queen before. He's Yoshikage Kira yet at the same time he's not. There doesn't need to have been a Josuke from before he was found by Yasuho.

I showed my brother the latest JoJo All-Stars trailer and he even he noticed that RHCP looks like a DBZ villain.

Well, the possibilities are that Jousuke is an entirely new person created from the fusion of Kira and someone else, or that he is that "someone else" after having merged with Kira and is now suffering from memory loss. Because he seems to have some of Kira's memories, I think it's more likely that he isn't Kira or the mystery man.

Yeah, personally, I believe that Jo2uke was "born" the day Yasuho found him. He's not amnesiac, he never had any earlier memories of his own to begin with.

Tizoc

Uh, it already is.

Well technically it was Killer Queen before. He's Yoshikage Kira yet at the same time he's not. There doesn't need to have been a Josuke from before he was found by Yasuho.

@3@ I feel like you're confusing it more than should be
prior to the events of the manga, he 'took away' the memories and other stuff from Kira's mother. Meaning whoever he was before the merger, he had a Stand which would've resembled the current form of Soft and Wet and his ability didn't require long range bubbles.[/quote]

Well, the possibilities are that Jousuke is an entirely new person created from the fusion of Kira and someone else, or that he is that "someone else" after having merged with Kira and is now suffering from memory loss. Because he seems to have some of Kira's memories, I think it's more likely that he isn't Kira or the mystery man.

Hmm I think I get what you mean, but based on that
the other person, whose Stand would have the ability to 'remove' stuff, his real name remains unknown.
I suspect that his name would be Jo* Jo*, although I can understand the idea of this merged person being the JoJo character tho.

Big0Bear

Ok my friend just translated the league stuff so basically the league will be computer players in a tournament. On the 19th the seeds will be decided and matches will take place july 3 10 and 17th then the final. The campaign is for your character to take part in the tournament, you click on a character and tweet it and it raises their ranking.

so there it is let me know if I made a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom