• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Ok my friend just translated the league stuff so basically the league will be computer players in a tournament. On the 19th the seeds will be decided and matches will take place july 3 10 and 17th then the final. The campaign is for your character to take part in the tournament, you click on a character and tweet it and it raises their ranking.

so there it is let me know if I made a mistake.

This is ridiculous, hilarious and somewhat embarrising...

Big0Bear

This is ridiculous, hilarious and somewhat embarrising...

Shit I was expecting some sort of prize or something but so far it just sounds like an event to hold people over until the launch. But I wonder if there will be an announcement for other characters so they can be apart of the contest

tumblr_mo9h7u793F1rtgsz4o1_500.gif

tumblr_mo9h7u793F1rtgsz4o2_500.gif

They are busily recording all the other Smash Bros. characters saying "tacos".

Articalys

uh
The official JoJo online goods store began selling the second round of themed baby goods on Wednesday.
Don't want to post them all but here's one:
qf41i8w.jpg

The Jōsuke Higashikata onesie comes with a bib that has the quote, "What in the world am I!?"
Well, that's one way to show your love for the series, I suppose.
Looks like this and this were the first round.

Dead dead like Caesar and Kakyoin dead, or "actually dead but somehow kinda not really" Bruno dead

Speaking of the latter, I can't believe they actually implemented that in ASB.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So what would speedwagon do anyway? Would he throw his pizzacutter hat, exclaim speeches with harmful speech bubbles, and grow old?

Anyone watch the JoJo league stuff they showed?

Game's looking pretty fun so far. Didn't know Bruno was gonna be like Phoenix, it's pretty cool. Dio looks really fun, he was my favorite in the CPS3 game so I'm probably gonna end up playing him in ASB too. I really want to see some Johnny gameplay soon.

Big0Bear

Sad I couldnt watch it with all the work I was trying to do to let people know. Even worse is there is no archive up right now, really hoping it gets uploaded dont see a reason not to

Jojolion chapter 22

I love the cover page & how it details Josuke's stuff. page 11 made me lol oh,the randomness. Of course this girl has to be different given she's a Jojo's love interest.

Sucks how Johnny died and I wonder whom has the holy corpse now

Card Boy

Banned
I finished part 5. I'm alittle confused as to what happened with the Rolling Stone situation, I have a good idea but am hoping someone can go over it for me. It just seemed like a very abrupt ending and is missing some stuff.

I am

If only because it'd be really amusing if Gappy ended up being half explodey serial killar-half holiest being on Earth.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Why's that if you don't mind me asking?
Totally forgot about the new chapter and the League thing, will catch up to them if I can today @_@.

The slowness really, and well, the flow. Maybe I was kinda expecting something like the Capcom game but that's probably expecting too much. I had the same feeling when I saw some TGS vids (lol Wham launcher spam) but I thought it was just a piss poor player.

Card Boy

Banned
I must be missing something here in Part 6. Did it skip a whole section where Hermes found about Jolynes stand after the Highway to Hell bit? Looking at other sites and it appears it did? Its between chapters 25-26.

Tizoc

Being around for seeing the old layout get switched to the new layout must be what it feels to be King Crimson'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom