• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major JoJolion Chapter 54 Spoilers

Hato has a Stand. It seems to be able to manipulate Hato's heels to create long-range needle-like spears. She is seen using it against Damo at the last few pages of the chapter.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Major JoJolion Chapter 54 Spoilers

Hato has a Stand. It seems to be able to manipulate Hato's heels to create long-range needle-like spears. She is seen using it against Damo at the last few pages of the chapter.

Just took a quick glance. Haha, that's pretty wild.

I though for sure her stand would heal up Gappy and he'd be the only one handling Damo. That's cool that she's the one fighting instead.

Thud

I feel like waiting until it's over is the best bet, honestly.

It's just so much of a mess right now. Reading it all in one go might make a HUGE difference.

Reading up on it once in a while is also good.

Waiting till it's over could still take 4-5 years.

Siegcram

I feel like waiting until it's over is the best bet, honestly.

It's just so much of a mess right now. Reading it all in one go might make a HUGE difference.
I can't go that long without new jojo.
Waiting for 20-25 new chapters has been my strategy, but everything I read about Damo's and Hato's Stand has me hyped.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, digital only? I haven't heard of that. You'd think they'd do another repeat & have retail copies be exclusive to Amazon or whatever.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh god, I just realized, it's coming out June 28th....a month where I'm already gonna get Odin Sphere, Kirby Planet Robobot, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, AND Zero Time Dilemma (which is the same day).

Also not seeing anything about EoH being digital only or the game getting a retail release.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Pretty much just Josuke & a stage, with Joshua being a stage hazard & is the "Situation Finish" by bashing your head in with a rock.

Josuke's "story" is "oh crap I gotta fight all main 8 characters"

Kthulhu

If I had a daughter and showed her the eventual Jojo Part 6 anime instead of classic Disney movies, would she turn out better or worse?

JayEH

If I had a daughter and showed her the eventual Jojo Part 6 anime instead of classic Disney movies, would she turn out better or worse?

image.php

Squishy3

Pretty much just Josuke & a stage, with Joshua being a stage hazard & is the "Situation Finish" by bashing your head in with a rock.

Josuke's "story" is "oh crap I gotta fight all main 8 characters"
You forgot that Norisuke runs the in-game shop.

Matsukaze

Chapter 54:

Hahahaha! Fuck you, Damo!

Got my wish for Hato's Stand to be offense-oriented! Hopefully she has other tricks, too.

Random thought - We've seen slight throwbacks to the Pillar Men earlier - Doobie Wah showcasing Wham's wind power, Speed King with ACDC's heat control power, I Am A Rock/Yotsuyu mimicking Santana's stone form. Maybe Hato's Stand is playing off the idea of
Kars's "sabres from my feet" trick?

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Jojolion ch. 54

Brehs, the kicking through the glass door panel on page 30 was pretty hype.

I think Damo's a hell of a villain, but you know, he deserves every bit of this. And you know the beatdown's only just started.

That was hype.

And based on what we learned in the chapter,
Joshuu is probably alive and well in a sewer somewhere assuming he drained out of Vitamin C's range.

Well, that was awesome. I'm interested in the implication from Damo that
Josuke is more Kira than Josefumi since Kira's the one who did the equivalent exchange with the fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom