• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mr1fapqGNZ1rqsbw5o1_1280.png

lol, perfect!

Beckx

I am getting strangely addicted to watching JoJo's ASB League, despite/because of the horrible AI. Was watching with my daughter over the weekend, screaming USE YOUR METER at the screen.

Tizoc

fucking moes ruining everything

Oh don't get me started, USA celebrates mechas with Pacific Rim, Japan celebrates by moe-ifying Go Nagai's Super Robot trilogy, fucking hell.

Oh and my friend asked me JoJo ASB releasing, told him I'd get it come September due to shipping, etc.

Tizoc

Almost done writing the OT for JoJo ASB, just need a few things:
1- An OT Banner obviosuly
2- Good quality Images of in-game footage or poses (worse case scenario I link to GIFs, brrrr)
3- What should I add in the FAQ/Q&A section? I already put a question about King Crimson so that's covered

Currently the OT body has: Introduction, game mechanics, characters, media & q&a.

EDIT: Ah seems God's Beard is claiming it, will see if he wants what I wrote and he can mess it up however he feels =P

Almost done writing the OT for JoJo ASB, just need a few things:
1- An OT Banner obviosuly
2- Good quality Images of in-game footage or poses (worse case scenario I link to GIFs, brrrr)
3- What should I add in the FAQ/Q&A section? I already put a question about King Crimson so that's covered

Currently the OT body has: Introduction, game mechanics, characters, media & q&a.

EDIT: Ah seems God's Beard is claiming it, will see if he wants what I wrote and he can mess it up however he feels =P

Maybe a section on different places from where you can import the game.

Also, the JoJo wiki page about the game has lots of info and hi-res images.

That "something" is 2ch trolling, but the rest looks very legit and supposedly was uploaded by the usual guy that posts the legit scans.

Ultra Jump info from someone at the Jojo forums

Fresh off ye olde Japanese Blogospere

Shigekiyo is voiced by Kappei Yamaguchi
Shigekiyo DLC will be purchaseable on launch for 600 Yen

The opening movie of the game is reportedly great. It reproduces scenes from the manga, with the in-game engine. It’s hard to tell sometimes if it’s in-game models or anime art. They apparently took about 4 months of production time to make the opening movie.

The article focuses a bit on the Secret Missions of Story Mode as a new gameplay element.

There will be more characters to announce in the near future.

They plan to have many more “tricky” and “technical” characters to balance out the variety of gameplay.

(2ch is crazy to navigate so here’s the SFW Source)
http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/31736184.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom