• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen from Tumblr:

tumblr_mrqyu9bZIz1r2umvdo3_500.png

tumblr_mrqyu9bZIz1r2umvdo1_500.png

tumblr_mrqyu9bZIz1r2umvdo2_500.png

The scene that the makers of All Star Battle have chosen to represent Josuke is the one where he calls Crazy Diamond to punch Okuyasu's noodles

tumblr_inline_mrqykrDfZu1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mrqylfFvkP1qz4rgp.png

Beckx

Jesus, Steel Ball Run is soooo good, but I don't think my heart can this. Every. Single. Chapter. ups the ante with high stakes racing & combat. There are no "breather" chapters like in Part IV (I skipped directly from IV to VII, will come back to V & VI before going on to VIII).

Jesus, Steel Ball Run is soooo good, but I don't think my heart can this. Every. Single. Chapter. ups the ante with high stakes racing & combat. There are no "breather" chapters like in Part IV (I skipped directly from IV to VII, will come back to V & VI before going on to VIII).

Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

Card Boy

Banned

I love it, but I felt the chapters are way way too long. The other parts where typically 18-21 pages a chapter but Part 7 is like 55 pages WITH double pages.

remz

I love it, but I felt the chapters are way way too long. The other parts where typically 18-21 pages a chapter but Part 7 is like 55 pages WITH double pages.

Aren't the long chapters because midway through steel ball run it became monthly, as opposed to Jojo being formerly weekly? I like the long chapters. the extra pages really gfives the art more room to breathe, I think the latter parts of SBr is some of the finest work araki's done.

Tizoc

What the Duwang?

Diego Brando / Vanilla Ice / roadtrip
Pannacotta Fugo / Reimi Sugimoto / the beach
Mikitaka Hazekura / Jotaro Kujo / underwear
Shinobu Kawajiri / Bruno Buccellati / abilities used during sex

tumblr_mrt059rQnH1r28exdo2_500.png

tumblr_mrt059rQnH1r28exdo1_500.png

EDIT: DEAR GOD
Foo Fighters / Dio Brando / anal sex
Joseph Joestar / Santana / nothing bad happens
Narancia Ghirga / Guido Mista / teaching

Beckx

Aren't the long chapters because midway through steel ball run it became monthly, as opposed to Jojo being formerly weekly? I like the long chapters. the extra pages really gfives the art more room to breathe, I think the latter parts of SBr is some of the finest work araki's done.

Yeah, it moved to monthly Ultra Jump very early on (chapter 7 I think). The sheer number of breathtaking 2-page spreads in fight scenes is going to do me in.

And god dammit Sandman. I was not expecting that twist.

Edit: new CPU league video up! http://youtu.be/60cJmGF-0Kk

Tizoc

Guys I predict that JoJo ASB will top the mEdia create charts come September, we need images that perfectly depict this amazing feat!

Yeah, it moved to monthly Ultra Jump very early on (chapter 7 I think). The sheer number of breathtaking 2-page spreads in fight scenes is going to do me in.

And god dammit Sandman. I was not expecting that twist.

Edit: new CPU league video up! http://youtu.be/60cJmGF-0Kk

It's Soundman =P

Beckx

Uh...the actual name is Space Ripper Stingy Eyes. Your confusion kinda proves my point.

On the blu-rays for the anime I think they only talk about shooting concentrated vampire essence and don't use that name. That or I've already blocked it out of my brain.

Not that "concentrated vampire essence" as the explanation for laser beams has anywhere near the style of Space Ripper Stingy Eyes.

DMG-01

I was just thinking that this has got to be the single most JJBA picture from JJBA that I can think of. It's just such an instant classic.

c958ff44.png

Tizoc

Josuke's neck looks really derpy in that image lol.

Oh and can we all agree that Star Platinum could 'stop time' since the begging of Part 3?

Tizoc

Has Araki ever explained why Anasui was female during his first appearance? I'm just chucking it up to having encountered a Stand User who can do Gendre Swap as is though, but what were his initial plans with Anasui being female? Did he realize he had 3 female characters already with introducing FF and decided to balance it out with Ana being male?

Also
tumblr_ms52dz1I571r45g3go1_250.gif
tumblr_ms52dz1I571r45g3go2_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom