• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

So hopefully new opening and ending tomorrow. In a perfect world we'd get Another One Bites the Dust.
Naw, it'll be next week that we get the new OP most likely. Chase premiered on episode 14, so stands to reason the same would be true for this one.

JayEH

i think the new op is tomorrow since RPS kid is in it. He's the first of a new batch of characters not covered in previous op.

Numb

jojo-gangstar-dance.gif
Didn't transition well here from the manga

JayEH

that's actually someone editing together all three of their taunts together so that's why it might look off a bit.

Man, that preview for tomorrow's ep sucks, it spoils the two best parts of the fight, Rohan punching a kid in the face and them randomly launching into the air during their life or death RPS match

They already skipped the opening last week, but I could see them doing it again this week since they haven't established the whole "Kira's dad making new stand users to fight Josuke and friends" and "Hayato is worried his dad is an imposter" plot points yet, and they're probably going to provide the most imagery in the new OP.

Astral

zJDk7.gif

When did Rohan grab the baby, did he use his stand, how did he know the baby could force the kid's hand into rock...?

If Rohan's stand is being ripped away, shouldn't his body have been ripped too?

How is no one seeing the flying ghost dad?

If ghost dad wasn't there how was Rohan expecting to survive that truck? By luck? Seriously?

Is next week's episode really about an alien, ghosts are one thing but adding aliens seems excessive and unnecessary.

This episode felt like those parts with Suzie Q in Stardust Crusaders, not bad but it just feels like it's distracting from the main event.

Also, Josuke hasn't felt like a main character in ages, I hope he get's to shine
on you Crazy Diamond
in big fashion soon.

I'm just airing my thoughts not actually looking for answers because I know most of them are just Araki being Araki.

The bolded in the anime thread made me laugh so much.

Astral

I guess this was a "save the animation for Highway Star" episode.

As much as I loved RPS kid in the manga, I'm down with them outsourcing the episode if it means Highway Star will look great. I also don't want another The World situation with the final Kira fight.

JayEH

Yeah. I've been pretty disappointed with the adaption so far. It does some good but I feel it's dropping the ball in places it shouldn't.

remember when rohan was told by a bad guy to sell out josuke to save himself, and he refused not because he wanted to be a good guy but because he wanted to be a dick

remember when rohan's motivation to rescue rps kid was because he was too interesting not to draw

remember when rohan and josuke's dual heat attack in eyes of heaven is just rohan sending the enemy at josuke to be a dick to both of them

remember when rohan's manga drawing abilities could keep up with made in heaven

remember when rohan showed up in jorge joestar because he was too good at drawing manga to be reset with the universe

remember when rohan was the best thing to happen to part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom