• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
9352c0ef6cc1b6267850748df0b0162f.jpg

1/3rd of the way through Araki's book while reading it inbetween A+ studying. Quite insightful so far into his creation process, really liked his breakdown/insight of why his first one shot Poker Under Arms wasn't given a serialization; and why his first serialization B.T. wasn't ranked well by fans until the final chapter. He does talk about all JoJo parts, so be wary of some spoilers if your not caught up.

He is METAL AS FUCK!! They is no way in hell they're going to be able to air Metalica vs King Crimson and have it make any sense till it hits blu ray. How the fuck is a frog a god damn phone?

Never mind that, how is an ice cream cone a phone?

Also yes, Part 5 will be unintelligible due to censorship.

caliph95

Kochi will be the new Speedwagon. He'll give the exposition on a plane during his trip back home.
Nah it will be Speedwagon as a ghost or Koichi somehow watching ti on a plane it's own ridcoulesness

"Bah Gawd, this Metallica bloke just manifested scissors in that daft fell, way to give the one four"

StoneFox

As an anime-only watcher who only knows vague things about parts 5 and newer, reading this page was hilarious in its absurdity. I don't know why I lurk this thread instead of just reading the manga lol

As an anime-only watcher who only knows vague things about parts 5 and newer, reading this page was hilarious in its absurdity. I don't know why I lurk this thread instead of just reading the manga lol
Wrrryyyyd the manga.
I've always wanted more and more people to get into part 5.

I hope that thread grants my wish~
Damn all that dude wanted to do was preach the gospel that is GioGio. Too bad Gold Experience can't give that OP life and unban his account.

This frog Doppio was carrying got fucked up. I guess Araki doesn't like frogs either. Risotto Nero is fucking Magneto, but with more bullshit powers.

cntr

Banned
Risotto Nero and the Squadra in general are great, since they're basically the same as Buccelatti's Gang, except slightly worse and opponents. They even have a decent motivation.

Risotto in particular is weirdly not that bad for a guy who...looks like he does. Like how he avoids trying to target civilians, which is more than what even the Gang does.

That guy that worked with fishing pole guy had a pretty good dynamic as well. Ok....soooo....how exactly do you erase the bullets hitting you...without erasing the bullets from existence in the first place? After erasing that moment of time the bullets shouldn't still exist to hit Risotto again, they should just be fucking gone.
How does King Crimson work?
Slavoj Zizek on King Crimson
Ok....?
Why can't Abbachio refuse to die like Bruno did?

cntr

Banned
To be fair, that was also a pretty big character development moment for Okuyasu, 'cause once he heard his brother tell him that it's fine to make his own decisions, he woke up, and immediately defeated Kira with two smart moves.

So he was stupid mostly because of living under Keicho's shadow, and ended up deferring to Josuke as a replacement after he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom