• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I want to do the Giorno pose but i'm not pretty enough for that.
In serious though i don't think i will do a jojo pose intentionally though i will make shit jojokes
If you can't be Giorno then be Risotto:
tumblr_nic7shD2Hs1qgiyzuo1_500.gif

StayDead

The hilarious thing is I forgot Fuugo existed until I read the prologue. I couldn't work out who the hell it was it'd been so long since I saw him haha.

Astral

Real talk, I'm gonna be very upset if Jobin isn't at least one of the final bosses. He's one of my favorite characters. One of Araki's best designs.

cntr

Banned
Kaato and Jobin have to be at least co-villains. Maybe Kaato as the primary main villain and Jobin as the secondary.

caliph95

Real talk, I'm gonna be very upset if Jobin isn't at least one of the final bosses. He's one of my favorite characters. One of Araki's best designs.
It should be Jobin or at the very least the mom anybody else would be disppointing unless AU Dio somehow pops up
*Jaded thinks* "Well how do these memory discs get played" *sees disc getting absorbed into Hermes' head* "Kay"
I think i'm so numbed by Jojo because i was binging 5-8 and the discs never bothered me

Matsukaze

Personally, I kinda hope it's just Kaato as the final boss, but I wouldn't mind her sharing the throne with Jobin.

On a related note - Heat manipulation is an awesome power, but Speed King doesn't have the same caliber of visual design as the main antagonist Stands. I'm hoping the look of Kaato's Stand meets the same level of badass that Killer Queen does.

cntr

Banned
I think Kaato is definitely going to be the final boss and ultimate mastermind, but Jobin's going to play a big role in whatever goes down.

Like, ideally, the final battle should be Josuke and Yasuho vs. Kaato and Jobin.

caliph95

I think Kaato is definitely going to be the final boss and ultimate mastermind, but Jobin's going to play a big role in whatever goes down.

Like, ideally, the final battle should be Josuke and Yasuho vs. Kaato and Jobin.
Kaato probably has King crimson and i hope the rest of the family gets to do something
Highway to Hell is a bit of a fucked up stand.
It'd worst when it's attached to a manic and suicidal person

Personally, I kinda hope it's just Kaato as the final boss, but I wouldn't mind her sharing the throne with Jobin.

On a related note - Heat manipulation is an awesome power, but Speed King doesn't have the same caliber of visual design as the main antagonist Stands. I'm hoping the look of Kaato's Stand meets the same level of badass that Killer Queen does.

Kaato is the sub-boss. Jobin and Joshuu fused is the true boss.

cntr

Banned
It'd worst when it's attached to a manic and suicidal person
To be fair, with the way stands work, you wouldn't get something like Highway to Hell if you weren't someone like that.

Kaato is the sub-boss. Jobin and Joshuu fused is the true boss.
I'unno, Kaato's been way more important so far.

Dolomiti explicitly says Jobin is a gofer and that there's a real mastermind somewhere, and Jobin's backstory was more about Kaato than it was about him. I don't think he's the real final boss.

cntr

Banned
Also, Kaato is
the only other person we've seen who's a fusion like Josuke.

That's a straight up main villain thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom