• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only gets better after that. Better villain, better fights, better stands.

Yeah so I've heard! Going to take a break from the anime and watch a few other series before I watch part IV.

Iggy's death managed to be quite deep, surprisingly. His struggle with Petshop went a far way to endearing the audience to him, I believe. I wish we got to see more of cool Iggy, but I guess this makes his death all the more tragic.

Zipper Man will always kill me just because that's essentially what Sticky Fingers is.
Yeah so I've heard! Going to take a break from the anime and watch a few other series before I watch part IV.

Iggy's death managed to be quite deep, surprisingly. His struggle with Petshop went a far way to endearing the audience to him, I believe. I wish we got to see more of cool Iggy, but I guess this makes his death all the more tragic.
At least you didn't see his OVA death...

caliph95

giphy.gif

cntr

Banned
I kind of like the idea of Crunchyroll or Viz just translating Part 5 stand names into Italian.
(Though they'd have to adjust a few names to not translate like gibberish.)

Jolyne 'Cujoh' wants to 'flee' from the Stone Ocean of a prison...

Stone Flee? Can't they just call Stone Free that instead of 'Stone Ocean' ._.

Squishy3

for everything the ova does great it also does something wrong, apologies for the terrible gif but it's the only one i could find

hwSCVb.gif

don't forget the time joseph the 50 year old man leaps up onto a like 3 story building from street level without using hermit purple or even crouching

Tizoc

for everything the ova does great it also does something wrong, apologies for the terrible gif but it's the only one i could find

hwSCVb.gif

don't forget the time joseph the 50 year old man leaps up onto a like 3 story building from street level without using hermit purple or even crouching
Bruh
Jotaro and dio were flying all around cairo in the new anime series

Yo jaded where u at in part 6?

caliph95

Too bad Jolyne still has her eyes on uncle Josuke

It's weird FF is both a stand and a being at the same time

I can imagine
Pucci
's reaction to that

Surprised you didn't have questions about FF
I asked about it way before I started reading Part 6. FF is a stand and seemingly plankton at the same time if I'm not mistaken. Then after getting helped by Jolyne joins the crew inside the body of a dead girl that get blown up.

cntr

Banned
My favorite part of that is that Atroe, the girl whose body FF steals, gets part of her body destroyed -- so FF steals the other girl's body parts as well.

So she's technically made up of two dead girls.

caliph95

Jolyne talk to me like a mouse some more. "I love you I love I love you. Jump down there." Bae cray cray.

I wonder if he's still a turtle.
Guess just wanted Jolyne to talk dirty
Jolyne making her eat crow and worship her feet was hilarious

He probably still is, he's technically dead and turtle has a strong enough fighting spirit

cntr

Banned
Nah,
Requiem stands all have their own personalities, but Silver Chariot Requiem broke because Polnareff suddenly "died" in the middle of its trasnformation, and became an autonomous stand without a user.

It's not normally supposed to work that way.

Nah,
Requiem stands all have their own personalities, but Silver Chariot Requiem broke because Polnareff suddenly "died" in the middle of its trasnformation, and became an autonomous stand without a user.

It's not normally supposed to work that way.

That makes more sense.

so now Silver chariot hunts the arrow and also...swaps peoples souls? Or is that something else..

I forget the whole arrow theory stuff, but because Kira didn't get stabbed with the super arrow he just got Bites the Dust instead of Killer Queen Requiem right?

Killer Queen Requiem, with the power to blow up time, obviously.

cntr

Banned
Wait a sec lemme find the arrow theory, but yeah, Bites the Dust was probably something Araki thought up before coming up with Requiem stands.

That makes more sense.

so now Silver chariot hunts the arrow and also...swaps peoples souls? Or is that something else..
Yeah, 'cause protecting the arrow was Polnareff's last wish before he "died", like Kira got Bites the Dust because he needed that power.

I forget the whole arrow theory stuff, but because Kira didn't get stabbed with the super arrow he just got Bites the Dust instead of Killer Queen Requiem right?

Killer Queen Requiem, with the power to blow up time, obviously.

I thought the whole Jesus thing was in part 7 which happens after the universe gets rebooted and probably didnt exist in the original universe?

caliph95

I thought the whole Jesus thing was in part 7 which happens after the universe gets rebooted and probably didnt exist in the original universe?
Not sure how that is related to the cooment you're replying to
but yeah the corpse as far we know and shown only exists in the sbr verse

Also to note the new universe has nothing to do with Pucci
How is Part 6 supposed to be weirder than this?
heh heh heh
maybe not as weird but up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom