• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

I have an idea for series 9. What if Kars, the most powerful Ripple use to ever live comes back and his ultimate attack is called Interstellar Overdrive?

The protagonist is Johan Cujoh-Stroheim, his Stand is Starman
and his best bro is an American astronaut Major Thomas Ashes, his Stand is Space Oddity

Make it fucking happen Araki.

I sincerely hope that Kars comes back one of these days given that I don't think anybody would be able to take him on.

hnnnngghghhhh

it looks so good

I have an idea for series 9. What if Kars, the most powerful Ripple use to ever live comes back and his ultimate attack is called Interstellar Overdrive?

The protagonist is Johan Cujoh-Stroheim, his Stand is Starman
and his best bro is an American astronaut Major Thomas Ashes, his Stand is Space Oddity

Make it fucking happen Araki.

I don't think Araki will go back to the first timeline. I wouldn't mind a JoJo in space though.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Fire chicken still looks weird.

Also I hope we have an opening with the same passion as SONO CHI NO SADAME

Boss Doggie

Is this old?

1d6.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Saw that in the ASB OT. I saw on Club Namco it's still Killer Queen, though guess things need to be cleared up.

I swear, I think they made Kira exclusive to Club Namco because they knew more people would pre-order from Amazon, because now I'm torn between using my Amazon credit on this or spending more money out-of-pocket just to get Kira. Though I assume the DLC characters were split because in the US, it's only physical at two online retailers while EU will have it in stores at multiple places.

& guess this confirms no free DLC characters, save for pre-orders. Now I just hope the remaining 7 are priced decently....at least the US release date isn't too far off from the EU one.

Crocodile

The animation is kind of janky but the music in this, and the other trailers, have been GREAT. Both Parts I & II have had great OSTs and it looks like Part III will continue the trend even if Iwasaki isn't involved (or is he? I dunno but it doesn't "sound" like his usual fare).

jgminto

The animation is kind of janky but the music in this, and the other trailers, have been GREAT. Both Parts I & II have had great OSTs and it looks like Part III will continue the trend even if Iwasaki isn't involved (or is he? I dunno but it doesn't "sound" like his usual fare).

Well he was extremely pissed off by how they used the music in Battle Tendency so I doubt he'd return.

Crocodile

Well he was extremely pissed off by how they used the music in Battle Tendency so I doubt he'd return.

Is that so? Do you have any specifics? Like any particular instances in the show that pissed him off? I can't recall many instances in which I felt the music was poorly used but that could just be my memory. A shame to hear but I can understand him being frustrated and reluctant to work with them again if he felt slighted.

jgminto

It was all the music that wasn't used. Listen to the OST of Battle Tendency, there's a bunch of tracks that never appeared in the show.

Tizoc

So what EU ver. of JoJo ASB will have the names closer to the original Japanese?

I cannot get enough of this image:
1351340519867.jpg

*Rage intesifies*
*POSE*
Even IN context it's hilarious, yet still fabulous.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looks like everyone's getting that cover, considering EU, US, & now Australia's getting it. I mean, I guess I understand the change to showcase Part 3/Jotaro since that's the most popular one outside of Japan (& perhaps to get people who played the Capcom fighter interested), but I don't know, I think the original cover did that fine, considering Jotaro was still the main focus. Not to mention in EU, they actually got the other parts as well, so it seems like they should have kept it to showcase that it's not just Part 3.

A shame we most likely won't get a reversable cover.

Tizoc

The original cover was probably deemed as not having enough action or something.

a 30 year business and they still don't get it lol

The poses of some of the character may have been deemed too fabulous for the limited minded consumer.

Man one month til Part 3 anime, GET HYPE!

Boss Doggie

Still no date for US release huh

And I realized that Jojo 3 will come out in the day before my birthday!

Astarte

Still no date for US release huh

And I realized that Jojo 3 will come out in the day before my birthday!

The ultimate birthday gift!
What's everyone's thoughts on the colored Jojo pages? Like, someone went through every jojo page and colored it. I thought it was neat as a novelty, but some panels look pretty awful.

Aren't those an official thing though? I've only seen a couple but I liked them.

Btw, new anime season means new anime OT, right? I propose that whoever does the OT calls it "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders |OT| Around ZA WARUDO in 26 episodes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom