• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

I wonder if they'll actually have Avdol lean back in the ep, because he totally just takes it straight to the forehead.

I wonder if they'll actually have Avdol lean back in the ep, because he totally just takes it straight to the forehead.

On one hand, the have added some details that weren't there originally like Jonathan and Joseph's birthmark, and the Petshop cameo. On the other hand, plotholes are still there so who knows.

Plus Koichi, Hayato, Yuuya, Yukako, and Mikitaka. Shigechi ain't even Top 10 material.

I honestly have no idea why Araki liked Shigechi that much

jgminto

On one hand, the have added some details that weren't there originally like Jonathan and Joseph's birthmark, and the Petshop cameo. On the other hand, plotholes are still there so who knows.

It's kind of funny really.

tumblr_myypdfeKWT1r6mrcio1_1280.jpg

ibkHxlSmxp3gGB.jpg

Araki could probably write out his second death as well if he wanted to. Still not the biggest plothole in Stardust Crusaders. That belongs to Joseph Joestar.

jgminto

Remind me what the plothole with Joseph was that happened to be even bigger than Dio's coffin one?

They take the blood out of DIO's body and put it in him yet he is still human. Even though Vanilla Ice took DIO's blood and became a vampire only a few chapters prior.

I guess you could make an argument that it was more of his own blood than Dio's and that's why? Maybe even bullshit Dio's body being Jonathan's as part of the explanation too.

Eusis

I think he mentioned having some sort of chemical to inject into Jonathan to make him into a Zombie in part one or something when he was holding a carotid artery? Or the Speedwagon Foundation employs super scientists or wizards, whichever.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wasn't the whole reason that Avdol came back was due to fan demand?
That's what I heard at least.

Tizoc

Next episode is going to activate all the feels.

I'm curious how they're gonna adapt the way the manga showcased India, that's bound to make some IndiaGAFfers get a feeling so complicated.

Well. how we gonna treat this "spoiler" in the anime thread btw.

Use spoiler tags or just do it like the Hunter x Hunter Anime thread: STFU and don't talk about it.

jgminto

The preview already has the audio and some visuals of the India stuff. It seems like it's still a direct adaptation. The guy who hits the pig with the pole is in the preview for a second even.

jgminto

where do I start?

the old series from the 90's or the current stuff?

The first season of the current stuff. The old series just covers some fights from the third JoJo part, which the second season of the new series is covering now and better.

where do I start?

the old series from the 90's or the current stuff?

Start with the 2012 anime that covers Parts 1 and 2, then move on to the currently-airing Stardust Crusaders once you're done. After you're all caught up on SC, you can either continue to read the manga or wait for each part to get an anime adaptation, which may take about 15 years at the rate we're going right now :p

Eusis

Yeah, by the sounds of it you should watch the OVA once the current anime arc is over if anything. Sounds like that was just kind of "hey, want some of the finale animated?" whereas the new anime's a proper adaptation from the start.

FF isn't playable either, and she's one of the best characters in the series.

Shut up I'm not biased or anything

Yeah well, she's in my holy trinity for favourites alongside Narancia & Old Joseph but there's already two mediocre gun users in ASB so there's not much that can be done.

Kurtofan

This episode was so great, can't wait for next friday fuck!!!

Do you think there's going to be a pause after episode 12? Since it'll be another cour or something.

jgminto

This episode was so great, can't wait for next friday fuck!!!

Do you think there's going to be a pause after episode 12? Since it'll be another cour or something.

I'd guess it'd pause around 24 if it will. Maybe a short 1-2 week break at 12 like the first season.

I recognize Abdul and Ramenman, and I want to say the one on the left is someone from Otokojuku but not sure. The one on the top I have no idea at least from this pic.

jgminto

That was the official VIZ release of Stardust Crusaders Volume 6. They changed the dog, that was gutted by Death 13 soon after, to a rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom