• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral

Some of the "stars" and "favorite" are killed in bullshit way (for example Naurancia) in this series though, its goes for both ways..

I liked Narancia's death. It was one of the deaths that hit me the hardest because of how sudden it was.

By the way, I don't understand the thread title. Is that a song?

tumblr_n6yzxlrbPy1taazweo1_500.gif

jgminto

"He brewed 20 litres of coffee in less than an instant? How!?"

"Simultaneously...
Not even a slight delay in time...
Time...
Time...
Time..."

"I...I got it...
H...how can this be...?
There's no other explanation...
It's time...
H...he can stop time..."

THE WORLD True Instant Coffee

Somax

Ah, man in the mirror.
The stand that had such a terrible demise, that Araki had to make up a bullshit excuse to avoid the destruction of the whole part 5 plot by Fugo.

The Man in the Mirror fight was kinda cool in that it was awesome to see Abbacchio beat the crap out of someone with his non-combat Stand and Purple Haze has a really visually interesting design, but yeah, it was pretty meh overall.

Luckily, it's followed by the fight with Prosciutto and Pesci, which is one of my favourite battles in the series.

Pics_nao

Just started the series last night. About to finish up part 2. I'm so ashamed of myself for not getting into this earlier. Forgive me

Tizoc

So what exacty was Araki thinking with this design for Tusk Act 4?
JohnnyStand.png

All the other protagonist's Stands were fine but this one is just...it makes no sense.

Ezalc

So what exacty was Araki thinking with this design for Tusk Act 4?
JohnnyStand.png

All the other protagonist's Stands were fine but this one is just...it makes no sense.

Are you kidding me? I thought Act 4 was awesome. Wish we had gotten to see more of it and Ball Breaker.

jgminto

Need that soundtrack, it's even better than Battle Tendency's imo. Been wanting a full, clean version of track 9 since Polnareff fought Ebony Devil.

I like some of Yuugo Kanno's work but none of the OST has stood out for me from Stardust Crusaders, I'll definitely give it a listen when it drops though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom