• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Tron Show - Reviews, Lists, Madness

Why does Danny not have a soul? He's like the only internet celebrity that I've never seen anyone talk shit about outside of "lol, he says board instead of level, what an old person".

Why does Danny not have a soul? He's like the only internet celebrity that I've never seen anyone talk shit about outside of "lol, he says board instead of level, what an old person".
I meant soul in the singing sense. As in I feel nothing when he sings. It sounds like a guy with the vocal talent but nothing there pushing it.

Edit: to specify, have nothing against Danny. Find him vanilla as fuck in personality and didn't like how his personality worked with Arin but he's inoffensive. I didn't stop watch Grumps because he joined, but because Jon left.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I love Danny. But I don't think he even has any sort of social networking account so it's easy for him to not accidentally say bad things. But even then, I don't think he ever would anyway. I wish he did have a Twitter. I'd love to follow him. He can stay far away from FaceBook though. Just get a Twitter.

I love Danny. But I don't think he even has any sort of social networking account so it's easy for him to not accidentally say bad things. But even then, I don't think he ever would anyway. I wish he did have a Twitter. I'd love to follow him. He can stay far away from FaceBook though. Just get a Twitter.

He has a Facebook account. He also accepts every friend request, or used to at least.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
He has a Facebook account. He also accepts every friend request, or used to at least.
I'm sure by now he's reached the limit. If he were on Twitter it'd reach so many more I'd say. I don't know why he is against getting one. Arin can't even convince him to. I mean everyone has one. Arin, Barry, Ross, Suzy, Ninja Bryan, even Kevin... Maybe he's just too busy to even bother or he doesn't understand how it works.

Animated music video for the Firework cover.

It's mostly pretty well animated, some scenes remind me of Newgrounds though.

jesus some were amazing but this one in particular

JaePkf1.gif

holy shit

Moaradin

I hope Jon comes back as a guest at some point. It seems inevitable since they aren't scared to talk about the Jon era anymore.

jnWake

Holy shit those effects and that script.

Holy shit.

It can't be real.

EDIT:

Holy shit the cat gets hit by a FUCKING CAR?! (!?!)

This is unbelievable.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't believe Jon missed the easy joke of having his talking parrot being part of the review, but he did mention it's hard to have it behave accordingly, so understandable.

Freakin' lost it at
"Live footage from inside panties"

Also, this is on Netflix if you dare to watch it for yourself.

I must have watched the 11:38 - 11:58 segment about thirty times now and it's still killing me
I want a gif of those parts at 11:48 to 11:58, I lost it there as well.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
"You're a cat!"
"You're a human!"

I don't know exactly why but the way the cat delivers that response is hilarious.

RK128

I can't believe Jon missed the easy joke of having his talking parrot being part of the review, but he did mention it's hard to have it behave accordingly, so understandable.

Freakin' lost it at
"Live footage from inside panties"

Also, this is on Netflix if you dare to watch it for yourself.

I want a gif of those parts at 11:48 to 11:58, I lost it there as well.

IuOUFP.gif

Neiteio

Amazing video. Anyone see "A Talking Cat" in whole? My friends loved "Birdemic," which was every bit as amazing as it was on Jontron. I'm hoping "A Talking Cat" is equally awesome, haha.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So hoping for a reaction video to Young Conker after his reaction to Conker in Project Spark. Hell, I want an edit of that video since it could easily apply to that.

So hoping for a reaction video to Young Conker after his reaction to Conker in Project Spark. Hell, I want an edit of that video since it could easily apply to that.

Nothing will ever top is Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts video
Even though he admits it isn't a half bad game, but jesus it's hilarious.

ChrisD

Jon just released a CS:GO commentary vid featuring Ethan from h3h3. Dare I say, this is the first video in a long time to have rivaled his amazing How To Play CS:GO video from way back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRRThCTDen4

"I'm just trying to teach you how to play!"

"I feel enlightened, now that I know you're a teacher"
"YOU SHOULD"

Online game communities make for some good comedy when you look past the horrible human behavior.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
What? That's really stupid. It's obviously a joke. I don't even know what feud is going on. But this isn't a real video. I can't roll my eyes any harder. I know people say don't read the comments, but perhaps you should in this case. In other words, it's a parody.

NotLiquid

What? That's really stupid. It's obviously a joke. I don't even know what feud is going on. But this isn't a real video. I can't roll my eyes any harder. I know people say don't read the comments, but perhaps you should in this case. In other words, it's a parody.

Nah dude. Jon is a total two-faced fraud who you can't trust.

For those who don't get it the video is a parody of the Leafy vs h3h3 drama on YouTube/Twitter where the former tried to personally defame the latter after h3h3 made a video calling their channel out for their continuous trend of making fun of autists, people with disorders, young kids etc. Leafy responded by deflecting the criticism and never owning up to it, going as far as exposing private conversations painting h3h3 as "two faced" (things which involved another YouTuber that neither were fond of but which h3h3 sorted out their indifference with personally) even though this evidence was already dealt with and the hardest actual evidence Leafy could conjure against him was a year old video where he made fun of a kid's haircut. Dunkey is specifically mocking Leafy's video in this context.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Nah dude. Jon is a total two-faced fraud who you can't trust.

For those who don't get it the video is a parody of the Leafy vs h3h3 drama on YouTube/Twitter where the former tried to personally defame the latter after h3h3 made a video calling their channel out for their continuous trend of making fun of autists, people with disorders, young kids etc. Leafy responded by deflecting the criticism and never owning up to it, going as far as exposing private conversations painting h3h3 as "two faced" (things which involved another YouTuber that neither were fond of but which h3h3 sorted out their indifference with personally) even though this evidence was already dealt with and the hardest actual evidence Leafy could conjure against him was a year old video where he made fun of a kid's haircut. Dunkey is specifically mocking Leafy's video in this context.
I gathered that much from the comments on the video. I don't even know who those people are. Donkey, Leafy, h3h3... And apparently no one on my Twitter does either (I follow a lot of GAF members) because no one has said a word about it. Even JonTron hasn't acknowledged it himself.

If this guy is going for sarcasm, he needs to make it more clear so no one thinks it's real.

I love good satire though.

PsychBat!

Banned
I gathered that much from the comments on the video. I don't even know who those people are. Donkey, Leafy, h3h3... And apparently no one on my Twitter does either (I follow a lot of GAF members) because no one has said a word about it. Even JonTron hasn't acknowledged it himself.

If this guy is going for sarcasm, he needs to make it more clear so no one thinks it's real.

I love good satire though.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1163292&page=4

Top Bottom