• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Tron Show - Reviews, Lists, Madness

Not like anyone cares but the troll/goblin at the end was Psychicpebbles. I'd recognize that voice once again anywhere. Seems like psychic was visiting Jon or comes often to guest star in videos haha

Neiteio

So was the slave troll all in Jontron's head?

And what ever happened to the skeleton with the guns in his hands?

Jontron has the deepest lore.

So was the slave troll all in Jontron's head?

And what ever happened to the skeleton with the guns in his hands?

Jontron has the deepest lore.

I mean if you're serious, yes the troll was all in his head. The chains were missing after the scene and he wasn't sure where the burger came from.

jnWake

Things escalated quickly in the
Pepsi
section.

The guy at the end has the same accent that Jon used in the Malkovich videos haha, it cracks me up.

Neiteio

I thought the graphics/art direction in that Pepsi-man game was kind of cool. Such a bizarre mix of elements... but it works in a weird way.

NotLiquid

Oh my god I remember that Star Wars Behind The Magic disc. I was all over that shit as a nerdy Star Wars kid back then.

A bit let down that Jon didn't go through more in detail about the greats such as Rogue Squadron but I'm glad he at least acknowledged them.

And oh man we're getting one more final one huh?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG, I know what Jon's gonna review next.

That box art uses the same style as the cartoon segment from THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL

just watched the second part of food wars.

As someone who owned a PS1 in SA and we got games from all over the world I squealed with joy that he covered pepsi man. I loved that game.

Holy fucking shit yall werent kidding

When they emphasized the line I was all

"NO. THEY DIDNT"

And it was.

And I squealed like a fucking child.

I'm so happy. Yall dont even know.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Wow.

All I can say is wow.

I want to believe this means there might be some Jon GuestGrumps at some point in the future. And they just did this to get everyone's hype overload out of the way so when the episode(s) do come out it won't be such a huge problem.

Or something.

Edit: Spoilered it. But does it matter? Everyone is posting about it now. So never mind.

desmax

Wow.

All I can say is wow.

I want to believe this means there might be some Jon GuestGrumps at some point in the future. And they just did this to get everyone's hype overload out of the way so when the episode(s) do come out it won't be such a huge problem.

Or something.

They'll finally finish Sonic 06

Gat damn that ending took like 10 minutes and I was hyped the entire time.

edit: spoilers

17ZCkRR.jpg

Happy tears.

jnWake

Cute ending, though I personally don't care much about the
Game Grumps

Human Jacques
was the highlight to me.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
as to your comment
That and probably to finally shut down the 'jon and arin hate each other now' rumors
You'd think so. But I made the mistake of reading the comments and there are still going to be morons who think it's all an act to get them to shut up.

All they can do at this point is just do the collaboration and fuck the haters.

Top Bottom