• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Tron Show - Reviews, Lists, Madness

I call bullshit that this movie actually cost 65 million dollars.

There's some illegal activity of some sort behind that nonsense. Money laundering, tax fraud, something.
It was in development for something like 15 years, the harddrives all the animation was being done on got stolen (apparently?) in the mid 2000's and had to be hastily redone, there's all the bizarre celebrity voices... As much as it doesn't look like it, it probably did at least cost 45 million. Haven't seen the JonTron review yet so no clue how much if any of this Jon already says in the video.

It has a really bizarre development history if you want to read more about it.

TimmiT

We have now had just as many JonTron episodes around the last month as we had in the entirety of 2013. (not counting status updates)

We have now had just as many JonTron episodes around the last month as we had in the entirety of 2013. (not counting status updates)

Now that time has passed, and he has proven good to his word, i'm glad he bounced from Grumps. Its worth it to have more Jontron solo episodes

Negator

I never knew that movie existed before I saw that video.

I don't know if being entertained by JonTron was worth being exposed to that terrible garbage.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
I highly recommend watching Foodfight! in its entirety. I can't name a more horrifically unsettling movie. The famous voices, movie references, disgusting visuals, weird antisemitic undertones and off-brand songs all congeal into an experience more like a fever dream than a family film. I wonder what watching the movie on shrooms would be like.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Good god! The art and animation is appalling. You really have to try to do that bad.
I've made a bunch of GIFs of the latest episode. Not in the right order though.

qo8TBjg.gif

I NEVER get tired of good ol' Jon Tron. Can't tell you how many times I've watched the goosebumps episodes.

Same he is so good i can rewatch them all and never get tired. My favourite might be Bugsby. Such a brilliant episode.

Will give this new one a watch when I get hone, i lived the ladt bad movie one he sis about the birds

Loco4Coco

I highly recommend watching Foodfight! in its entirety. I can't name a more horrifically unsettling movie. The famous voices, movie references, disgusting visuals, weird antisemitic undertones and off-brand songs all congeal into an experience more like a fever dream than a family film. I wonder what watching the movie on shrooms would be like.

The visuals reminds me of that fictional CGI character from Tim and Eric awesome show.

Worth watching: This is a trailer for the movie, pre-hard drive jacking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uIhu8qrrs

Now, i'm not saying the movie itself would have sucked less, but it clearly was more capable of doing the animation style the director wanted to go for, and its actually kind of cool to look at, for the time it was made. Kind of a shame really, that it ended up like this.

taizuke

I'm sure someone asked this already, but is he trying to impersonate Billy Crystal with his voice?

Subscribed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The Mr. Clean part had me rolling. The way he and Paul ran out of the door... XD
Nearly burst out laughing when I saw Brentalfloss pop up & "ironing".

Starting to dig these movie/TV reviews. Nice break from all the game ones & just as funny. Though holy crap, that CGI looks horrible. Like a direct-to-TV Cartoon Network movie.

Jawmuncher

Absolutely loved this review. It's already up there with my all time favorite JonTron episodes. It definitely is a nice break from game reviews just like when he reviewed Lost World and Birdemic which are some of my favorites as well.

"It warms my heart the way you love my raisins tough guy"

NotLiquid

I love how Paul is making so many appearances as of late. He's the bomb and the Continue guys are the most charming dudes ever.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I am so tempted to make an OT for them, they need one.
They really do. I can't believe they don't. They're very entertaining.

I also like The Completionist. He's also on NormalBoots.

I guess Continue? is filmed in NYC too? Guess that's one good reason for Jon to have moved back.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Is it just me or did the episode end way too abruptly? There was no outro or anything. I know he cuts himself off a lot but with no outro it makes me think the video was broken.

-MD-

Is it just me or did the episode end way too abruptly? There was no outro or anything. I know he cuts himself off a lot but with no outro it makes me think the video was broken.

It did end very suddenly. I've seen people mention Jon being bad at endings in the past but this was the first time I noticed it.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
It did end very suddenly. I've seen people mention Jon being bad at endings in the past but this was the first time I noticed it.
I only noticed it because he didn't do his usual "If you liked this video check out my other stuff and remember to subscribe/equip!" speech. He does it in every single video except this one. (Well maybe not his beginner stuff.)

MrBadger

the Conan episode kind of felt like a mini-episode to me. Still had its moments though. I lost it watching him trying to attack with the sword.

Also they made Foodfight merch. Who wants their very own pooprat?

Top Bottom