• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juggalo march on Washington September 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
headerbwmoble.jpg

http://www.juggalomarch.com

JUGGALO MARCH ON WASHINGTON

Saturday, September 16, 2017

This is the day that we are asking every single Juggalo to join us in our nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., to make a collective statement from the Juggalo Family to the world about what we are and what we are not. Recently Psychopathic Records’ court case in our lawsuit against the F.B.I. and Department of Justice for listing Juggalos as a “loosely organized hybrid gang” in their 2011 Gang Task Force report was once again dismissed, meaning we are back to square one from a legal standpoint. We have tried to use the American judicial system to achieve justice and we failed.

So on Saturday, September 16, 2017, we are taking out fight to the streets. Literally.

There's no way this doesn't end with a riot. Spray me with Faygo if old.

Glix

I don't know much about this and correct me if I wrong, but doesn't ICP do a lot of good community work and ask that the Juggalos do the same?

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
So they are not protesting Trump, but rather the classification of Juggalos as a shitty gang.

Sounds about right. Whoop whoop!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, what are they protesting? Did I somehow miss that part?

edit lol the gang thing? Fuck them lol

Chittagong

Gold Member
Lol, I always wonder what must happen in one's life before he looks at a juggalo and goes "yeah, that's the look I need to go for"

Wait, what are they protesting? Did I somehow miss that part?

Psychopathic Records’ court case in our lawsuit against the F.B.I. and Department of Justice for listing Juggalos as a “loosely organized hybrid gang” in their 2011 Gang Task Force report was once again dismissed, meaning we are back to square one from a legal standpoint. We have tried to use the American judicial system to achieve justice and we failed.

So if this actually happens they'll become an organized hybrid gang.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I don't get the point of the March. What are they protesting?

Also, don't Juggalo's have a huge festival every year? If they pair this event with their festival, the crowd could be huge.

Like seriously this is fucking ridiculous. They are doing this purely for attention Nexus they are massively insecure. And distracting from real, actual issues being protested.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
This is the first that I am hearing of them. They look ridiculous. Lol.

Oh my, you are in for a treat. Just start Googling "The Gathering Juggalos Documentary" and enjoy!

Whoop Whoop!

Also, don't Juggalo's have a huge festival every year? If they pair this event with their festival, the crowd could be huge.
The Gathering is held in bumfuck nowhere, it won't go hand in hand with this.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So if this actually happens they'll become an organized hybrid gang.

From the full text on the site, it sounds like they're protesting being classified as a gang, which would make more sense too. Harassment and such.

edit here's a quote:

As many of you are no doubt personally aware, the FBI's inclusion of Juggalos as a ”gang" has resulted in hundreds if not thousands of people subjected to various forms of discrimination, harassment, and profiling simply for identifying as a Juggalo. Over the past five years, our legal team has heard testimonies and reports from Juggalos all over the nation who have lost custody of their children, been fired from jobs, denied access into the armed forces, and the most common consequence — being officially labeled as a gang member by law enforcement agencies for wearing Juggalo related clothing or brandishing one or more Juggalo tattoos.

commedieu

Banned
They've got a right to protest whatever they want to. I don't get it. But I also don't get anime.

Hope they can keep it peaceful as protests are close to being on the endangered list. The government is just looking for excuses to remove our right.

Good luck..

Weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom